Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Invitation For Written Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Interview (3819 Views)

Six Sigma Coordinator : I Received A Message For Written Test / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Written Interview by ikpomej: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2007
Anybody in the house receive a mail of this nature:

Sequel to your application for a job offer in our client’s establishment;
You have been short listed for a written interview that will hold nationwide at the following centers;
• Lagos (Yaba College of Technology, Yusuf Grillo Hall)
• Enugu (Enugu State University, Enugu Campus)
• Kaduna (Kaduna Polytechnic, Ungwar Rimi, REAS Hall)

The date of the interview is Saturday 25th August 2007 and you are expected to be seated by 1.00 p.m. for the examination.

You are expected to do the following
1. Chose from the three stated centers where you wish to perform your written interview and send an e-mail to the proper e-mail address as explained below

• Lagos center e-mail to jobsemploys1@yahoo.com
• Enugu center e-mail to jobsemploys2@yahoo.com
• Kaduna center e-mail to jobsemploys3@yahoo.com

2. Your mail should state the following
• Your Full name (Surname First)
• Your Qualification and Discipline (e.g B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering)

3. You are to come to the interview center with the following.
• A passport size photograph
• A HB pencil and Eraser
• A blue writing pen

Respond to this should be done on or before 7.00 pm (GMT) of 10th August 2007. Late response will be disqualified.
Re: Invitation For Written Interview by anyiee: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2007
I got a mail like that yesterday i.e Saturday but I tried to send the reply but the smthn bounced back,I mean all those failure in delivery stuff. Though I will still try again.I dont really know what the test will be like. I think we just check sent mails in our mail box to see if we can get to know what the job is about.
Re: Invitation For Written Interview by 2good(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2007
I got thesame email invitation and was wondering which company it is as they did not not say anything like the industry they belong to.
I read Chemical Engineering. What did you guys study? Just want to know if its an Engineering company.
Re: Invitation For Written Interview by lapaz: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2007
Hi Landers,

I got the same mail and i think its will involve applicants in the field of Engineering. Unfortunately, i have been trying to send the details requested of applicants to no avail and unfortunately too, there is no other way we can get to reach the Company.

I have also checked my sent items to verify when i applied and what position but i do not have such address on my sent items.

Can any Lander out there be of assistance? On behalf of those invited for this written test, we'll be grateful.

Thanks.
Re: Invitation For Written Interview by lapaz: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2007
Hi Landers,

I got the same mail and i think it will involve applicants in the field of Engineering. Unfortunately, i have been trying to send the details requested of applicants to no avail and unfortunately too, there is no other way we can get to reach the Company either by mail or telephone.

I have checked my sent items to verify when i applied and what position i applied for but i do not have such address on my sent items.

Can any Lander out there be of assistance? On behalf of those invited for this written test, we'll be grateful.

Thanks.
Re: Invitation For Written Interview by oduniya: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2007
Got the same mail too. I was able to send the reply successfully. Anyway this was done the same day I got the mail.
The only problem still being faced is not getting any idea of who the company is and the test format. Pls anyone with info about them should share with the house.
Thanks
Re: Invitation For Written Interview by prizeless(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2007
I got the same mail and i tried to reply and to verify the name of the organization, but it didnt go tru, pls if any1 knows the name of the company , call me 08020851080. Thanks
Re: Invitation For Written Interview by femi4: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hey folks,I remembered the email addy very well.Their client is an enginering firm but the problem now is how to get my mail to them because it keep bouncing back and d dead line is friday.If u have any useful info. U can reach me on

(1) (Reply)

Kim Heldman's 5th Edition Pmpstudy Guide E-book / Adron Homes / Nigerian Ports Authority(npa) Recruitment, June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.