Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles (15056 Views)

All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi / Subsidy Removal: Mechanics Decry Low Patronage As Motorists Abandon Vehicles / Hyundai Kona: Nigeria Unveils First Locally-Assembled Electric Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by Nyanmiridunce: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
meccuno:
[s][/s] so they should not complain when unfair advantage is given the others and still want them to compete? I know slavery and servitude has been sealed in your DNA but not everyone wants to be like you. grin

Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by Greenarrow01(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Epe and iraye side are sharing light, but odomola, Poka, imokun light is good, the Nord factory is around imokun, 2 bedroom is around #200k to 300k

Thank you boss
God bless you abundantly
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by IamWonderful: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Greenarrow01:

Thank you boss God bless you abundantly
Amen
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by bilangha(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
blue01:
Ask innoson how he did it
it takes patience
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by blue01(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
bilangha:

it takes patience

Help me tell them

1 Like

Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by wpadmin: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
trutharena:
Just keep pushing and understand the game of belonging.

Some of the SW states patronize JAC so you must be able to get their buy-in too to have you on their procurement source.

Lastly, try to appeal to the public more and don’t depend on the government alone. Any indigenous car company that can percolate the private market will be the most successful and not all these ones where almost 85% of the car produced are procured by the government.

An average Nigerian cannot afford a brand new car
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by franksam2009: 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
The problem is 98% of Nigerians do not purchase new car,, they buy second hand and start raising shoulders
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Southwest Governors refuse to patronise Nord

What has southwest got to do with this news
What do you people gain from tribalism for God sake
Oyinbo dey do racism to black, black dey do tribalism to them selves
When will you people have sense and see that you're fighting the wrong battle
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by SeaTrade(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
franksam2009:
The problem is 98% of Nigerians do not purchase new car,, they buy second hand and start raising shoulders
There's a market in Nigeria that can buy those cars new,he should focus on them,give them what they want at the cheapest possible prices.
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by emmaodet: 1:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
no one wants to die of motor accident, Naija assembled is like a moving coffin

grin grin
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by DamianX: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2022
Stop crying. You are not strategic since Innoson produces cars why not go into bicycle manufacturing. You wan go enter competitive market when your weight no reach and you no even get factory.

1 Like

Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by Basher8583: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2022
Redoil:

Presently, we have an assembly plant that can produce five vehicles per day and with more investment
i dont understand

clown are they producing or assembling already produce vehicle from china

The olodo is you. You are still struggling to understand English.

Please help rephrase his statement and lets see what you think he should have said
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2022
They have become too comfortable and complacement money is coming too easily for them.
Dialpad:
Innoson is not doing any form of aggressive marketing, was at their show room at surulere, the reps there appear like they are forced to do their job, to view a car they will call an office assistant to show you, no enthusiasm, nothing like this is the best car ever kind of approach.

I wish they could do more marketing and be more aggressive at it..

1 Like

Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by Charlesdonald(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
heniford2:
the wan u know nae Nwanne innoson is not marketing his product aside Nigeria and even much in Nigeria
stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by makizee(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Redoil:

Presently, we have an assembly plant that can produce five vehicles per day and with more investment
i dont understand

clown are they producing or assembling already produce vehicle from china

"Assemble already produced Vehicles"
If they are Vehicles already, why assemble them.

Vehicle production is basically vehicle assembly, You guys need to stop this nonsensical argument that seems to defy logic, year in, year out.
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by Greenarrow01(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
Epe and iraye side are sharing light, but odomola, Poka, imokun light is good, the Nord factory is around imokun, 2 bedroom is around #200k to 300k
Boss
Pls what area do you live.
I am looking for her I can get 18 hours minimum light for my business
Is like in imokun up to 18 hours sir ?
I am so sorry for disturbing you once again
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by IamWonderful: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Greenarrow01:

Boss
I am in main Epe, the light there is rubbish, 18 hours of electricity is only in odomola, Poka, imokun like that
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by Greenarrow01(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am in main Epe, the light there is rubbish, 18 hours of electricity is only in odomola, Poka, imokun like that

Thank you for your reply bro.
I am really greatful

18hours of light is sure in. Places like imokun abi ?
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by IamWonderful: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Greenarrow01:

Boss
you are welcome, yes the light in imokun is good
Re: Nord Faults Low Patronage Of Locally Assembled Vehicles by cardoctor(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

https://guardian.ng/features/nord-faults-low-patronage-of-locally-assembled-vehicles/

If NORD get sense, it should contact me. I sell dead horses for a living. They will be flying off the shelves like Air Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Toyota Mechanic Workshops In Abuja / Can A Faulty Brain Box Affect The Gear Box Of A Car / Hit And Run Driver Advised To Report Voluntarily To Ajah Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.