Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Owning My Space: Free 2-day Training For Male Graduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Owning My Space: Free 2-day Training For Male Graduates (125 Views)

Calling All Male Graduates: Life Skills And Leadership Training Programme / Free Training For Male Graduates / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owning My Space: Free 2-day Training For Male Graduates by pietrodark(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
This training is open to all male graduates. HND, B.Sc and above.

Managing your Finances, Leadership and Accountability, Critical Thinking and Public Speaking, Skills for the Digital Economy are some of the many topical issues lined up for this programme.

Lunch will be provided.

The venue in Oniru, Victoria Island will be communicated to those who have registered.

Please use the link in the e poster to sign up for the training. You may need to type it out in your browser.

Share with your friends and contacts. This is a 50-man training, so once the number of registrations hit 50, it will be closed.

(1) (Reply)

MPPSC Coaching For Career Success – Know The Importance Of Coaching / Daily Quotes For Meditation || The Most Powerful Top 30 Quotes For Daily Meditat / 10 Quotes On Books And Reading | Facts | African Books | Quotes By African Autho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.