Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Calling All Male Graduates: Life Skills And Leadership Training Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Calling All Male Graduates: Life Skills And Leadership Training Programme (155 Views)

Owning My Space: Free 2-day Training For Male Graduates / The Only Graduating Electrical Engineering ABU Female Student Among All Male / Pre-university, Summer Programs And Global Leadership Training Programs, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Calling All Male Graduates: Life Skills And Leadership Training Programme by pietrodark(m): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Do you know how to manage your money?
How do you see yourself as a brand? What do you want your brand to be?
Do you understand the need for Critical thinking? Can you speak publicly with confidence?

Come and be equipped with all these skills and more at our 'Owning My Space', it's a Life Skills and Leadership Programme for Male graduates.

The event is free.

(You may need to remove the spaces and remove the dot and replace with a full stop)

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics National Scholarships At University Of Waterloo, Canada 2022 / Need An Academic Or Project Writer Urgently?we Delivered In 7 Days!!! / Current St. George’s University International Medical Scholarships 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.