Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Funniest Marriage Teaching - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funniest Marriage Teaching (132 Views)

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / Share Your Funniest, Scariest And Surprising Experiences In Life Here. / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Marriage Teaching by dbestuncle: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Funniest Teaching on Marriage.
Mine: Someone A Pastor said if your parent want to see you as a married man, you go there with your wife and insist they see you together with her.
For me this is very funny and wrong. I think I know what the person is trying to teach.

Another Alfa said if you marry first wife and your finance didn't improve, difficult to feed, just marry another as that person may bring in good furtune.

Over to you all, let's laugh jor
TGIF

Pls let me hear yours.
Re: Funniest Marriage Teaching by nickyj19: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Lies You've Been Told About Introverts And What You Need To Know About Them / Members Are Increasing / 2022 Updated Oracle 1z0-1033-21 Dumps PDF With VCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.