Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Need To Get A Scammer's Address - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need To Get A Scammer's Address (376 Views)

Tag A Bitcoin Scammer Address / Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Get A Scammer's Address by Alhajiemeritus: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hello everyone, please how can I trace a Scammer's home address with his NIN details?
He told me to catch him if I can.
Re: I Need To Get A Scammer's Address by Administration1: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
do you know its not free?
Re: I Need To Get A Scammer's Address by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
Hello everyone, please how can I trace a Scammer's home address with his NIN details?
He told me to catch him if I can.
The information you are seeking here is confidential, either if you both can be a threat to each other. Why don't go to nearest civil station with the information you got and devulve the same for their investigation.
Re: I Need To Get A Scammer's Address by Alhajiemeritus: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

The information you are seeking here is confidential, either if you both can be a threat to each other. Why don't go to nearest civil station with the information you got and devulve the same for their investigation.
Example of Civil Station please?
My bank said they are waiting for his bank to initiate a reversal.But, I don't want to wait for them. They may or may not act on the case as soon as possible.
And you know, this is Nigeria, it's all man for himself.
Re: I Need To Get A Scammer's Address by Alhajiemeritus: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Administration1:
do you know its not free?
I didn't know.
Where can I get the information I seek?
Re: I Need To Get A Scammer's Address by Administration1: 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
I didn't know.
Where can I get the information I seek?

Send a message

(1) (Reply)

Exposed Ekwueme Singer Osinachi / Osinachi’s Death: Senate President Tells Police Next Line Of Action / Watch Thief Demonstrate How He Gained Access Into A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.