Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Why Do Nigerians Ignore Widows And Orphans? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Nigerians Ignore Widows And Orphans? (208 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Have These Kinds Of Names? / Help!! My Father Has Too Much Interest On Widows / Help Feed The Widows And Orphans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Ignore Widows And Orphans? by Widowscharity: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
If each and every one of us can get to help a single soul the rate of poverty in the land will lessen Abit but sadly Africans and Nigeria in particular don't give a **** about them.
What are the reasons?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Ignore Widows And Orphans? by oluwaseyi0: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Because everyone has their own problem

Nigeria and Africans generally have poor planning sense

Imagine giving birth like chickens, children that even when they are alive they can't take care of effectively how much more when they die

A very senior minister in my former church has 7 children, his work is not that a huge paying job, his wife is full house wife, he's living hand to mouth with such huge family

Mid last year the man died after a brief illness leaving 7 kind for his jobless wife the oldest been 24 and youngest 6years

Now his young daughters are living at the mercies of boyfriend

His second daughter that always form too big is now even the one calling me ... asking for recharge, one thing or the other the boys are the worst hit eldest son who has to drop out

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Parenting And Mental Health: What Every Parent Must Know / Dream About Accident / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.