Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed (208 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed by Tohsynetita1: 5:24pm On May 08, 2022
I work for countless individual in the Globe from India, Pakistan, China, Kenya,Fiji, Philippine and I perform remote tasks for them.
Some weeks ago, David Yassa ; my Boss in Isreal messaged me on a Vehicle recording project. We are to record thousands videos of car in a particular State of the Country. The aim of the video is to number of motorable and non-motorable cars and stating the flaws on each video.
After the notice, I thought of the negatives effect of covering one's car without their countenance and I came up with hinting the Police to give me permission for the task so as to avoid embarrassment.
I drafted a letter and headed to a nearby station to make my project known to them. The Area Commander welcomed me and told me it's something he did while on campus, he then redrafted my letter and direct me to their Headquarter in the State.
I planned going their and told my Parent what am about to do, but unfortunately they told me not to take such steps. They claimed they are cunny and can incriminate someone not guilty. In my mind, I felt they are delusional and doesn't know what should be done. Have had such while in varsity and they supported then but now that I need support, they refrained.
Please advise me, what do you think I should do? The project is on yet and will last 6 months.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Our Blue Eyes Daughter Is Plus One / The Food That Cures Low Sperm Count / Did You Know You Could Increase Your Chances Of Having Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.