Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

China Will Never Invade Taiwan - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Will Never Invade Taiwan (1404 Views)

China Set To Invade Taiwan Tomorrow / China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Will Never Invade Taiwan by God1000(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Russia's failed military operation in Ukraine is a big lesson and disincentive to any China's future plan for Forceful reunification of Taiwan with mainland China

Vladimir Putin thought the invasion of Ukraine was going to be a blitzkrieg operation whereby the current government of president Zelensky will be toppled within days and a new president will be installed, but he underestimated Ukrainians to the point of refusing to even call president Zelensky for talks and detente prior to the invasion despite calling several European leaders including American president Joe biden.

China doesn't want to be another pariah state and with the possibility of losing its economic power due to sanctions.

I'm sure many of us are still shocked that Ukraine is still fighting Russian soldiers, such a powerful country with thousands of nuclear warheads facing fierce resistance from a weaker army.

Though Putin's fanboys are still living in denial of reality, trying so hard to hype their master.

This war has exposed Russia's military, I'm not sure if xi jinping Would want China's Achilles heel to be exposed as well

The west has won

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by God1000(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
The world order will remain for long
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by heniford2: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
China nobi Russia anything can happen at anytime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by God1000(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
heniford2:
forget about the population, don't underestimate the will and determination of people to defend their country

3 Likes

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Highly unlikely..tho they can if they want to..But the Communist leadership in Beijing are rational people...They know that a potential invasion of Taiwan would involve more negatives that positives... undecided

3 Likes

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by JohnBullMySon: 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
heniford2:
China has a more sensible government. Also their relationship with the US has generally been better than Russia. I don't see an invasion of Taiwan taking place in my lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by God1000(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
China has a more sensible government. Also their relationship with the US has generally been better than Russia. I don't see an invasion of Taiwan taking place in my lifetime.
yeah China has come a long way, I'm not sure if xi jinping is ready to risk losing everything

1 Like

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by God1000(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Highly unlikely..tho they can if they want to..But the Communist leadership in Beijing are rational people...They know that a potential invasion of Taiwan would involve more negatives that positives... undecided
I concur
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by jowhyte(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Una don start again!

Firstly, people started accusing America of carrying false news and propaganda for saying Russia invasion of Ukraine was imminent.

They called them war-mongers. And then their intelligence was right and people started shifting the goal post to America is a cry cry baby scared of this scared of that saying Russia was only carrying out a military drill.

From military drill to Russia is only trying to teach the comedian Ukrainian president a lesson and from a mere lesson teaching to, they are only trying to surround the whole of Ukraine so that they can effect a power change and move out thereafter.

Before you know it they started targeting and shelling key infrastructures and when all these keep failing and not achieving its purpose, they are now targeting civilians.

And people keep giving one thousands and one reasons why Russia is right and never wrong as they keep changing and becoming more brutal.

Now, it’s china is not Russia like say 1 person go fit fight hundreds even if na super man.

heniford2:

4 Likes

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by God1000(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
jowhyte:
Una don start again!

Firstly, people started accusing America of carrying false news and propaganda for saying Russia invasion of Ukraine was imminent.

They called them war-mongers. And then their intelligence was right and people started shifting the goal post to America is a cry cry baby scared of this scared of that saying Russia was only carrying out a military drill.

From military to Russia is only trying to reach the comedian president a lesson from a mere lesson to, they are only trying to surround the whole of Ukraine so that they can effect a power change and move out thereafter.

Before you know it they started targeting key infrastructure and when all these keep failing it’s now civilians they are targeting.

Now, it’s china is not Russia like say 1 person go fit fight hundreds even if now super man.

don't mind these confused clowns

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by joyandfaith: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
God1000:
Russia's failed military operation in Ukraine is a big lesson and disincentive to any China's future plan for Forceful reunification of Taiwan.

Vladimir Putin thought the invasion of Ukraine was going to be a blitzkrieg operation whereby the current government of president Zelensky will be toppled within days and a new president will be installed, but he underestimated Ukrainians to the point of refusing to even call president Zelensky for talks and detente prior to the invasion despite calling several European leaders including American president Joe biden.

China doesn't want to be another pariah state and with the possibility of losing its economic power due to sanctions.

I'm sure many of us are still shocked that Ukraine is still fighting Russian soldiers, such a powerful country with thousands of nuclear warheads facing fierce resistance from a weaker army.

Though Putin's fanboys are still living in denial of reality, trying so hard to hype their master.

This war has exposed Russia's military, I'm not sure if xi jinping Would want China's Achilles heel to be exposed as well

The west has won

Seun, lalasticlala mynd44

Historically, China is a pacifist state. I agree with you, China will not invade Taiwan unless WW3 breaks out.
A good leader should not bring war to his border. Putin made that mistake. US will do anything possible to prevent war in Latin, North and South America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by jowhyte(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
I agree with you.

I remember when trump was doing all the paparazzi show man imposing sanctions on china which almost led to the demise of hauwei, you will never see china become on the offensive publicly trying to flex muscles as a world power with USA.

They prefer to work behind the scenes cunningly and craftily than doing a show man thing like Russia is doing to Ukraine.

Whether Russia likes it or yes, their fear factor don reduce

joyandfaith:

Historically, China is a pacifist state. I agree with you, China will not invade Taiwan unless WW3 breaks out.
A good leader should not bring war to his border. Putin made that mistake. US will do anything possible to prevent war in Latin, North and South America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by God1000(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
joyandfaith:

that's right
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by History555: 12:10am On Apr 02, 2022
China will not invade Taiwan to avoid the same fate. But china and the west will surely hve major problems with regards to trade and investment. China will try as much as possible to decouple and reduce western influence in their economy by identifying those areas the west hve an upper hand and try to match it.

Those industries the west hve exclusive reserve, the Chinese will silently delve into. They would revisit all supply chains with the west with view of ensuring that two options exist at all times

Also China will try as much to reduce its acquisition of us and euro debts. They will also try to limit investment in the west and limit western investment in China. These the west will notice and react to.

Already the us dept of commerce is threatening a major showdown with China on trade because China did not keep to its side of the bargain.

2 Likes

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by seanwilliam(m): 1:36am On Apr 02, 2022
grin Lol I don’t think the risk worth it o. Chinese are business minded people and they take calculated risk. Also China economy is tied to the west more and apart from that , the world generally is still angry with China cos of convid, make their matter no come case of frypan to fire o ..

1 Like

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by VictorUSA(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Actually, the chinese are taking steps backward seeing what happened to russia.

1 Like

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by God1000(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2022
Fernandezisback I hope you are fine friend, I'm missing you
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by panafrican(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:

Russia's failed military operation in Ukraine is a big lesson and disincentive to any China's future plan for Forceful reunification of Taiwan with mainland China....

The world order will remain for long
The state of mind of an insecure westerner living in the fear of losing.
Sorry the trend is irreversible after your sanctions on Russia fell back on your heads.
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by God1000(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
panafrican:

The state of mind of an insecure westerner leaving in the fear of losing.
Sorry the trend is irreversible after your sanctions on Russia fell back on your heads.
lol, you think Russia is better than the west
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by panafrican(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:
lol, you think Russia is better than the west
Russia is Russia, they are not trying to say they are better than anyone, they just want to live peacefully in their land , just like us Africans. It is only you , westerners who bring your noses
into our business every time.
You NATO are a bunch of gangsta !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by olugabbie(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:
Russia's failed military operation in Ukraine is a big lesson and disincentive to any China's future plan for Forceful reunification of Taiwan with mainland China

The west has won

Taiwan is not an independent state yet (officially). It's official name is still Chinese Taipei. The day Taiwan declare itself as an independent state, that will the day China will declare war on Taiwan.

Taiwan is in a difficult situation. Although they have been preparing for invasion for years. The US has been arming them. But Chinese military is growing at an unimaginable rate. It is will difficult even for the US to stop China from having a successful invasion of Taiwan.

Russia is not doing badly in Ukraine. Fighting a war when you are being heavily sanctioned with a country that is getting intelligence and arms from the most powerful country (& other NATO members) in the world is not child's play. There is no country in the West that will dare to fight a war in this kind of situation.

Before US go to war with any country. The first thing they do is to strangle the country's ability to fund the war through economic sanctions. Then they place arms embargo on the country to kill it's ability to import arms during the war. When all these are achieved, then they send in their troops. Despite all the measures they still loose fighters jets, helicopters, other military equipments and soldiers to the enemy. But Russia is facing the opposite.

Western propaganda says this is Putin war. But having your country surrounded by the military of your adversary/adversaries is unacceptable to any leader in the world. Putin can not loose in Ukraine. If he loses, Russia wil lack the ability to stop NATO expansion. This will be disater for Russia. Russia is not going to loose. Russia must win at all cost.

1 Like

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by olugabbie(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
God1000:

The west has won

Putin never thought the war will be quick. The West promise that they will make the war difficult for Russia and Putin knew that they were not bluffing.

2 Likes

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by okeysoninv: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
olugabbie:

Taiwan is not an independent state yet (officially). It's official name is still Chinese Taipei. The day Taiwan declare itself as an independent state, that will the day China will declare war on Taiwan.

Taiwan is in a difficult situation. Although they have been preparing for invasion for years. The US has been arming them. But Chinese military is growing at an unimaginable rate. It is will difficult even for the US to stop China from having a successful invasion of Taiwan.

Russia is not doing badly in Ukraine. Fighting a war when you are being heavily sanctioned with a country that is getting intelligence and arms from the most powerful country (& other NATO members) in the world is not child's play. There is no country in the West that will dare to fight a war in this kind of situation.

Before US go to war with any country. The first thing they do is to strangle the country's ability to fund the war through economic sanctions. Then they place arms embargo on the country to kill it's ability to import arms during the war. When all these are achieved, then they send in their troops. Despite all the measures they still loose fighters jets, helicopters, other military equipments and soldiers to the enemy. But Russia is facing the opposite.

Western propaganda says this is Putin war. But having your country surrounded by the military of your adversary/adversaries is unacceptable to any leader in the world. Putin can not loose in Ukraine. If he loses, Russia wil lack the ability to stop NATO expansion. This will be disater for Russia. Russia is not going to loose. Russia must win at all cost.

another Putin loonatic, says Russia are not losing fighter jets , helicopters, drone and armored vehicles. if only you knew amount of war machines your darling Russia is losing in Ukraine. you will just shut up ur mouth.
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by olugabbie(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
okeysoninv:
another Putin loonatic, says Russia are not losing fighter jets , helicopters, drone and armored vehicles. if only you knew amount of war machines your darling Russia is losing in Ukraine. you will just shut up ur mouth.

The kind of language you use really shows how immature and uninformed that you are. Where exactly did i mention that Russia has not lost military equipments?

It os understandable, sometimes you feel that you know it all. Whereas you know nothing.
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by olugabbie(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
okeysoninv:

I posted a well detailed analysis. If you have something to offer, you are free to counter my points.
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by Dvdpity: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
okeysoninv:

Russia has thousands of them. And are producing them. So shut up. Ukraine is begging for weapons, fuel And food. There soldiers have not been paid for 2months now that's why they are selling their military equipment to Donbass soldiers. Mariupol has been captured and the strongest ukronazis liquidated. surrendering in thousands like pussies. Thousands more dying like rats.. Ukraine is now the poorest country in Europe. They don't even have money to feed their population. And their useless president is smoking coke. Keep watching MSN. E go clear their eyes after the referendum of those liberated republics.

3 Likes

Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by okeysoninv: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Dvdpity:

Russia has thousands of them. And are producing them. So shut up. Ukraine is begging for weapons, fuel And food. There soldiers have not been paid for 2months now that's why they are selling their military equipment to Donbass soldiers. Mariupol has been captured and the strongest ukronazis liquidated. surrendering in thousands like pussies. Thousands more dying like rats.. Ukraine is now the poorest country in Europe. They don't even have money to feed their population. And their useless president is smoking coke. Keep watching MSN. E go clear their eyes after the referendum of those liberated republics.
is very easy to recognize Putin loonatic. They are always reasons poo-tin. no be only mariupol you capture na maripootin . same way ur Putin soliders are running away from Ukraine. more than 340 aircrafts of Russia orcs has been demilitarized and denazied . glory to Ukraine .
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by VictorUSA(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
China will not make such grave mistake.The US will destroy in a week.
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by God1000(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
olugabbie:

win at all cost you say, Ukrainians are ready to fight to death in protecting their country, No weapon on earth is stronger than human will
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by God1000(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
VictorUSA:
China will not make such grave mistake.The US will destroy in a week.
exactly my point, they will think twice before doing such thing
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by God1000(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
panafrican:

Russia is Russia, they are not trying to say they are better than anyone, they just want to live peacefully in their land , just like us Africans. It is only you , westerners who bring your noses
into our business every time.
You NATO are a bunch of gangsta !
Ukraine is a sovereign country man, it is at liberty to choose its own path
Re: China Will Never Invade Taiwan by HornyTave: 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
okeysoninv:
is very easy to recognize Putin loonatic. They are always reasons poo-tin. no be only mariupol you capture na maripootin . same way ur Putin soliders are running away from Ukraine. more than 340 aircrafts of Russia orcs has been demilitarized and denazied . glory to Ukraine .

If Ukraine is winning the war, why is the comedian begging for more arms? what's difficult in repairing the ones he captured from Russia?
Why did Ukraine loss the port city of Mauripol?
Why has Ukraine not retake Crimea?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Russian Rubble Strengthens Against Euro And US Dollar / BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. / Berlusconi-The Italian Mafia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.