Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? (1258 Views)

The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Richwallet: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
The Jewish word for religion is DAT meaning Law.

The Greek word is Threeskia meaning cult practices.

The Latin word for religion is Religio which derives our word religion means to bind.

With God's law comes freedom, justice and equality. There is no religion without law.

Cult practices leads to hell.

Binding is enslaving.

You must decide.

Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by yemmit90: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nobody knows as there are many ancient mythologies linked to supreme creators.

Ideally, people believes in what actually works for them, history evolves, same as religions. Few centuries to come, we might not have these present leading religions in the world again, just like we dont really know the prevalent religions thousands years ago.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
yemmit90:
Nobody knows as there are many ancient mythologies linked to supreme creators....

Not True! The prevailing Law all over the world Proves it.

And it is certainly The Laws contained in the Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Richwallet:

The Jewish word for religion is DAT meaning Law.

See, And God's Law, Rules unopposed, unchallenged, unamended.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by yemmit90: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Why do you think the Jews are superior to any other race in the world? How did you know the Jewish law, God and way of life are alpha and omega of human existence?

I am also a Christian, but I think it wrong to condemn other religions as Christians normally do, when they have no ideal about mysterious behind every god and religion.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Richwallet: 1:22am On Apr 02, 2022
yemmit90:

Why do you think the Jews are superior to any other race in the world? How did you know the Jewish law, God and way of life are alpha and omega of human existence?

I am also a Christian, but I think it wrong to condemn other religions as Christians normally do, when they have no ideal about mysterious behind every god and religion.

First off Jews are Black and we have always been Blacks yet we are Asiatics the people of Sumaria. The name is Shemaria named after Shem the oldest son of Noah. Ham the youngest son became the father of Hamit aka Kemet aka Egypt. The religion that became Hebrew is the religion of our shared father Noah. It is not the Jews who strayed it was Ham. Yes Ham began the preflood religion and worship of false gods called the Fallen aka the Neteru gods of Egypt.

The first followers of King Yeshua Ben Yossef were Jews of the kingdom of Judea. It was the Black Edomites of Rome who called the followers of Yeshua Christians in mockery. Its the very same way Black Americans were called Niggers by the slave owners and now we call ourselves that name. Yet we are Jews and not the imposters who parade the Holocuast as their validatatiion for being Jews.

The Franks, Celts, and Anglo Saxxoms are all Israelites. The Igbos, Lemba, Akan, Kirikyu and Tygrans are also Israelites. Black Americans are Israelites. We are the people that were scattered throughout the world.

Jewish religion is the law of the Creator Supreme Being. No one is saying others cant have their own religions but if you read your Bible it says, it is others who attempted to force their relgion upon Jews. It waa the prinicple reason for our captivity to force us into submission to other natiion's religions.

Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Reflect7: 2:02am On Apr 02, 2022
OP IS PARTLY CORRECT. The real descendants of Abraham are black people. There were no 'Anglo saxons' or white folk among them. The original Jews were all blacks. It's in the bible if you wish to learn.

Amos 9:7

''Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the Lord.''

Zephaniah 3:10-12

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering..''

'Beyond the Rivers of Ethiopia (ie the Nile)' looking from Israel is WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA, WHERE HIS ''DISPERSED'' ARE TODAY SETTLED.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:59am On Apr 02, 2022
yemmit90:

Why do you think the Jews are superior to any other race in the world?

It is you who say "the Jews are superior to any other race in the world'.

yemmit90:

How did you know the Jewish law, God and way of life are alpha and omega of human existence?

The same way you knew it too.

yemmit90:

Is travelling from Abuja to Lagos with Mercedes ML not better than traveling with your legs?

Hear This Principle of Law- "When the Higher comes, the lower must stop"!
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Cardealer2021(m): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2022
Another thread for mumu brainwashed nincompoops embarassed
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Richwallet: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2022
Reflect7:
OP IS PARTLY CORRECT. The real descendants of Abraham are black people. There were no 'Anglo saxons' or white folk among them. The original Jews were all blacks. It's in the bible if you wish to learn.

Amos 9:7

''Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the Lord.''

Zephaniah 3:10-12

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering..''

'Beyond the Rivers of Ethiopia (ie the Nile)' looking from Israel is WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA, WHERE HIS ''DISPERSED'' ARE TODAY SETTLED.

Anglo Saxons, Celts and Franks were Israelites. Blacks were the first to occupy Europe and Asia. Shem was given parts of Asia and Ham was given Africa. Shemtic people are not the owners of Africa. That land belongs to the Hamitic people to live whatever religion they like.

As I said the Anglo Saxons, Celts and Franks were Black. During the persecution of the Protestants and the Black Plague many of our people settled in the Americas. Not all of us came to America from Igbo slaves that the pagan kings and Moors sold to the White imposter Jews.

Why wont you let us tell our own story? Black Jews ruled Europe. Black Hebrew Edomites were the Greeks and the Romans. This is the actual story as the Whites were the Slavs known today as slaves from Odessa. Yes Blacks enslaved Whites for thousands of years.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Richwallet: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Richwallet:

Anglo Saxons, Celts and Franks were Israelites. Blacks were the first to occupy Europe and Asia. Shem was given parts of Asia and Ham was given Africa. Shemtic people are not the owners of Africa. That land belongs to the Hamitic people to live whatever religion they like.

As I said the Anglo Saxons, Celts and Franks were Black. During the persecution of the Protestants and the Black Plague many of our people settled in the Americas. Not all of us came to America from Igbo slaves that the pagan kings and Moors sold to the White imposter Jews.

Why wont you let us tell our own story? Black Jews ruled Europe. Black Hebrew Edomites were the Greeks and the Romans. This is the actual story as the Whites were the Slavs known today as slaves from Odessa. Yes Blacks enslaved Whites for thousands of years.

John Henry DeFrance was born about 1730 in Flanders, France, the son of Jean Henri de France, who lived and died in France. Family lore states that the family were French Reformed Protestant Christians, aka "French Huguenots". Their faith was outlawed after 1685 when French King Louis XIV revoked the "Edict of Nantes," proclaimed by his great-grandfather, King Henri IV, that had protected French Protestants. Heretofore, until the French Revolution in 1790, the practice of Protestant Christianity was illegal and Huguenots were persecuted for their religious beliefs. Thousands left the kingdom, fleeing to other Protestant-led countries in Europe: England, the Netherlands and German states, while others embarked for the New Worlds of North America.

My family lived in Natchez Missisippi USA formerly French territory which was established as a French colony in the 17th century before it was purchased by America. After the territory was purchased by America in 1808 slavery of Blacks began in the region regardless of their origin.

Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Richwallet: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
They even made movies like Coming to America mocking our curly wigs yet we are imitated by Nigerian nobles wearing wigs. Yes the Black French kings and nobles wore wigs.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by yemmit90: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is you who say "the Jews are superior to any other race in the world'.

The same way you knew it too.

Is travelling from Abuja to Lagos with Mercedes ML not better than traveling with your legs?

Hear This Principle of Law- "When the Higher comes, the lower must stop"!

Quote me when you are ready to answer the questions asked.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
yemmit90:

Quote me when you are ready to answer the questions asked.

If the obvious and the known is not recognised and acted upon by human beings, then it means it is a statue who responds to me.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by yemmit90: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richwallet:

First off Jews are Black and we have always been Blacks yet we are Asiatics the people of Sumaria. The name is Shemaria named after Shem the oldest son of Noah. Ham the youngest son became the father of Hamit aka Kemet aka Egypt. The religion that became Hebrew is the religion of our shared father Noah. It is not the Jews who strayed it was Ham. Yes Ham began the preflood religion and worship of false gods called the Fallen aka the Neteru gods of Egypt.

The first followers of King Yeshua Ben Yossef were Jews of the kingdom of Judea. It was the Black Edomites of Rome who called the followers of Yeshua Christians in mockery. Its the very same way Black Americans were called Niggers by the slave owners and now we call ourselves that name. Yet we are Jews and not the imposters who parade the Holocuast as their validatatiion for being Jews.

The Franks, Celts, and Anglo Saxxoms are all Israelites. The Igbos, Lemba, Akan, Kirikyu and Tygrans are also Israelites. Black Americans are Israelites. We are the people that were scattered throughout the world.

Jewish religion is the law of the Creator Supreme Being. No one is saying others cant have their own religions but if you read your Bible it says, it is others who attempted to force their relgion upon Jews. It waa the prinicple reason for our captivity to force us into submission to other natiion's religions.

I stopped reading where you claimed "black Americans are jews".

You guys should stop all these religions supremacy nonsense, this world has been in existing for billion of years. Many religions has been practiced on the causes of human existence.

Let do our religion in peace and stop enforcing others to accept ours as a genuine way.

Religion is a way of life that is embedded in culture, every culture have their own way of serving God. It is quite unfortunate that Africans abandoned their own way of serving God unlike Chinese, Indians and Arabs.

Until we all see religions as a way of life or something that gives hope and peace, the real purpose of religions may never be achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Richwallet: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2022
yemmit90:

I stopped reading where you claimed "black Americans are jews".

You guys should stop all these religions supremacy nonsense, this world has been in existing for billion of years. Many religions has been practiced on the causes of human existence.

Let do our religion in peace and stop enforcing others to accept ours as a genuine way.

Religion is a way of life that is embedded in culture, every culture have their own way of serving God. It is quite unfortunate that Africans abandoned their own way of serving God unlike Chinese, Indians and Arabs.

Until we all see religions as a way of life or something that gives hope and peace, the real purpose of religions may never be achieved.

You stopped reading yet kept typing your nonsense

Not all Black Americans are Jews. The Jews are the ones with the RH Negative Holy Bloodline. That's about 4 percent of the 40 million Black Americans. Not even all Igbos and other African Israelites still have the holy bloodline.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by truthCoder: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Prove it
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by truthCoder: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richwallet:

You stopped reading yet kept typing your nonsense

Not all Black Americans are Jews. The Jews are the ones with the RH Negative Holy Bloodline. That's about 4 percent of the 40 million Black Americans. Not even all Igbos and other African Israelites still have the holy bloodline.

Lol.

This your rant all based on reading few books hold no water.

Lets assume you blacks are jews. And so what? Of what importance is that to the scheme of things? Does that grant you VIP access to anything?

You are sounding extremely delusional with those superfluous claims.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthCoder:

Prove it

It is proven in itself! No place in this world declares it is Law Full to do evil eg Steal, Lie, Murder for fun and Sport, etc

All laws everywhere say it is not lawful to do evil EXACTLY WHAT GOD HATH SET!

People do not know that the word "Law" in English and England is Danish meaning "THAT WHICH IS SET".

And what was Set?

Answer= All must do The Good and prohibit the evil, EXACTLY WHAT GOD SAID AND SAYS!

Just the way a fish is set for the water and man is set for the land.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Richwallet: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthCoder:

Lol.

This your rant all based on reading few books hold no water.

Lets assume you blacks are jews. And so what? Of what importance is that to the scheme of things? Does that grant you VIP access to anything?

You are sounding extremely delusional with those superfluous claims.

Whoopi Goldberg wanted all her life to be Jewish yet her DNA results came back West African Hamite of the Papel tribe. Not all Black Americans are Jews.

Jews are God's chosen people because others strayed to other Gods yet our ancestors kept the Creator in rememberance. It's no different when a child is more obedient to their parents while other children are disobedient, the parent will favor the obedient child.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by truthCoder: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richwallet:

Whoopi Goldberg wanted all her life to be Jewish yet her DNA results came back West African Hamite of the Papel tribe. Not all Black Americans are Jews.

Jews are God's chosen people because others strayed to other Gods yet our ancestors kept the Creator in rememberance. It's no different when a child is more obedient to their parents while other children are disobedient, the parent will favor the obedient child.

The fact that your god has a favorite tribe of people implies two things.

First , he is not fair and just. No good leader favours a group of people just because of their ethnicity.

Secondly, it implies your god is not in full control of the universe nor understands it. There are over 7 billion human at the moment and over 10 billion humans have died since earth was formed. Total jews ever has never reached 500 million yet your god condemns around 16.5 billion people just because they were born wrongly? What kind of failed human experimental narcissist does that?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by truthCoder: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is proven in itself! No place in this world declares it is Law Full to do evil eg Steal, Lie, Murder for fun and Sport, etc

All laws everywhere say it is not lawful to do evil EXACTLY WHAT GOD HATH SET!

People do not know that the word "Law" in English and England is Danish meaning "THAT WHICH IS SET".

And what was Set?

Answer= All must do The Good and prohibit the evil, EXACTLY WHAT GOD SAID AND SAYS!

Just the way a fish is set for the water and man is set for the land.

What exactly are you trying to say?

Can you write in English?

So you think the first time in the whole universe any body would know he should not steal was the few minutes after moses allegedly came down from the mountains with the 10 commandments?

The way you guys try to forge revelations out of the lexical meaning of words is a fraud. Okotie built his whole church around mumble jumbles like this.

Even the real jews are not as fanatical as the cultural importers.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Richwallet: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthCoder:

The fact that your god has a favorite tribe of people implies two things.

First , he is not fair and just. No good leader favours a group of people just because of their ethnicity.

Secondly, it implies your god is not in full control of the universe nor understands it. There are over 7 billion human at the moment and over 10 billion humans have died since earth was formed. Total jews ever has never reached 500 million yet your god condemns around 16.5 billion people just because they were born wrongly? What kind of failed human experimental narcissist does that?

Do you have any children? Especially do you have any sons?
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Richwallet: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Psalm 2
King James Version
2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by truthCoder: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richwallet:

Do you have any children? Especially do you have any sons?

Do you have any hair on your testicles?

How does my having sons bear any resemblance to this conversation?
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Richwallet: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthCoder:

Do you have any hair on your testicles?

How does my having sons bear any resemblance to this conversation?

If you had a son who was obedient to you then would you not favor him? If he was good at his duties and responsibilities and he modeled you in every way, would you not favor him?
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by truthCoder: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richwallet:

If you had a son who was obedient to you then would you not favor him? If he was good at his duties and responsibilities and he modeled you in every way, would you not favor him?

I dont Favour one kid over another. I give them equal opportunities.

Any father who favors a son because of any reason is a bad father. Any god that chooses to give unfair advantage to a set of people is an unfair god.

It is even racist to believe some people deserve certain privileges over others. Most pastors in the USA dare not use this old school line to market again.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Richwallet: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthCoder:

I dont Favour one kid over another. I give them equal opportunities.

Any father who favors a son because of any reason is a bad father. Any god that chooses to give unfair advantage to a set of people is an unfair god.

It is even racist to believe some people deserve certain privileges over others. Most pastors in the USA dare not use this old school line to market again.

God favors free will and what a person chooses to do with it.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
truthCoder:
So you think the first time in the whole universe any body would know he should not steal was the few minutes after moses allegedly came down from the mountains with the 10 commandments?

I said "SET" and I did not say that the setting was done when God Told Moses "I am The Setter of all Things"!
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by Reflect7: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Richwallet:

Ok, now I get your drift.
Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by truthCoder: 12:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Richwallet:

God favors free will and what a person chooses to do with it.

Did you choose to be born as a jew or not?

No one chose that.

Your God favours the jews.

The simple fact that i was born in Accra or Tamale disenfranchises me from being part of your god’s favoured ones.

I can also bet that you yourself is not a jew. You are probably a Nigerian who eats bread with beans and cold pure water. This means you are not favoured.

Come to think of it. If the jews were the favoured, why did your god allow around 8 million of them to be killed by germans during second world war? 8 million jews were exterminated yet your god didn’t even cause rain to fall.

Wake up from that slumber.

You were sold a story. You are now an adult. Wake up

1 Like

Re: Who Has The True Religion Of God, Jew, Greek Or Roman? by truthCoder: 1:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I said "SET" and I did not say that the setting was done when God Told Moses "I am The Setter of all Things"!

As i said earlier, speak in relatively plain English. Dont dabaru interpretations with your lexical explorations. Dont okotie me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions About Christianity For Pilgrim.1 And Other Concerned Christians / Karma And Evolution / Is Pastor Adeboye An Agent Of The Devil And Antigod?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.