Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

God Told Me I’ll Be Nigeria’s Next President – Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Told Me I’ll Be Nigeria’s Next President – Aspirant (506 Views)

Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate / Senate President Aspirant Woos PDP Senators-elect With Constituency Projects / 2019: Oshiomhole Will Mastermind Buhari’s Crushing Defeat, Ex President Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me I’ll Be Nigeria’s Next President – Aspirant by Kuginzi: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
“I am being led by God to restore the hope of millions of Nigerians, who have become hopeless in the Nigerian project," the female aspirant said.
ByAgency Report April 1, 2022 3 min read

Angela Johnson, an All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) Presidential Aspirant, says 2023 is the time for the country to have its first female president.

Ms Johnson, who owns the UK-based Compassion Ministry, said this on Thursday at the party secretariat in Umuahia, when she formally declared to run for president.

She said: “Our men, who were elected into leadership positions in the country, have failed us.

“Although they were elected to serve but they end up being served by the people that elected them.”

She expressed concern that the country had not enjoyed sustainable development since the return of democratic governance in 1999.

“I am being led by God to restore the hope of millions of Nigerians, who have become hopeless in the Nigerian project.

“God brought President Muhammadu Buhari and sustained him in office that I shall emerge,” she said.

She assured the state chairman of APGA, Augustine Ehiemere, that he would be the first party chairman in the country to present the first female president of Nigeria.

Ms Johnson said that she had been approached to accept the vice-presidential position by a leading political party.

She said that she declined because she was sent by God to be the country’s next president.

God spoke to me and I heard Him clearly. He sent me to be president, not vice president.

“This is my time. This is the time for Nigerian women to produce the nation’s president.

There is a burning desire in me and until Nigeria’s lost glory is restored, I cannot rest,” the presidential hopeful from Arochukwu in Abia, said.

She said that her desire was to help humanity and that the mandate she was aspiring to get “is not ordinary but divine."

Ms Johnson, who recalled with nostalgia the good days of the nation’s economic boom, said she was set to restore the vision and desire of the country’s founding fathers.

Re: God Told Me I’ll Be Nigeria’s Next President – Aspirant by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
OK.
Re: God Told Me I’ll Be Nigeria’s Next President – Aspirant by Bonijy04: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Odia
Re: God Told Me I’ll Be Nigeria’s Next President – Aspirant by limeta(f): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
We don't believe you
Tell God to tell us himself
Re: God Told Me I’ll Be Nigeria’s Next President – Aspirant by SNEFF: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
welcome to naija ! everyone claiming trash
Re: God Told Me I’ll Be Nigeria’s Next President – Aspirant by ablejesus26(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Is she madt or something grin

Re: God Told Me I’ll Be Nigeria’s Next President – Aspirant by Donshegxy10(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2022
Gods mercy is great sha , person that can not win house of assembly election....

We will be waiting.
Re: God Told Me I’ll Be Nigeria’s Next President – Aspirant by Akponmfet: 2:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Only a Biafran person would be this foolish and delusional, the people are brainless and dumb.

(1) (Reply)

ESN Not Meeting Our Expectation. / Unmasking Ibanga Isine, The Journalist Hired To Write Falsehood / Russia Car Sales Have Collapsed Amid Ukraine Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.