Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins (727 Views)

Dear YORUBA'S / To My Dear Yoruba People/tinubu Supporters. / Dear Yoruba, Do Not Trust Any Tinubu supporter That Supports Igboho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by CursedTinubu: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
if a snake and a Tinubu supporter is in your house, kill the Tinubu supporter first before the snake.
you're much safer with the snake than a Tinubu supporter.
I've analysed these terrorists called Tinubu urchins and realised that there's no difference between them and Bokoharam.
the only thing stopping them is that they live where Christians are majority and any wrong move will be fatal for them.
the thing here is that most original Yorubas sees these Tinubu urchins as brothers and friends.
lies these people are not anything close to you guys.
a typical Tinubu supporter will choose a fulani herdsmen over an original yoruba man.
98%vof the evil being done in SW are Tinubu urchins.
they betrayed Igboho because he's fighting fulani herdsmen who's is by the way related to them by blood.
if fulani herdsmen kill a Yoruba man now, they'll invade such thread and start diverting the attention of the real omoluabis by attacking igbos.
they hate igbos so much because igbos are the only one that sees through their lies and deceit.
to them a Yoruba man must bow to their opinion or risk being referred as igbo or ipob.
once you oppose Tinubu, automatically you loose your yorubaness.
one even threatened to kill an omoluabi Macaroni just because he's doing the right thing.
They use blackmailing tactics to suppress real yorubas but enough is enough!

I can go on to write about the tricks of Tinubu urchins and their terror against yoruba land.
I'll publish a book regarding that.

Yoruba ronu!
Tinubu urchins are criminals and terrorists.
they're not Yoruba
they don't represent yoruba in anyway.
they're not your friends or brothers.

be wise.

10 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by CursedTinubu: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thunder scatter Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by BSdetective: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Awolowo must also be a Tinubu supporter to you, same as Benjamin Adekunle must also be a Yoruba muslim to you grin nyamiris are dull people.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by CursedTinubu: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
98% of Tinubu's are Yoruba Muslims

5 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by CursedTinubu: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
BSdetective:
Awolowo must also be a Tinubu supporter to you, same as Benjamin Adekunle must also be a Yoruba muslim to you grin nyamiris are dull people.
[/s]
trash
you're talking nonsense!
Pastor suleiman is a Christian with Muslim name
so person answering Benjamin might be a Muslim

5 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by BSdetective: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
trash
you're talking nonsense!
Pastor suleiman is a Christian with Muslim name
so person answering Benjamin might be a Muslim

The stuff your mother pushed out the day you were born

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by CursedTinubu: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
SlyDev come here now

Tinubu urchins are bastard criminals sons of dogs and harlot mothers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by CursedTinubu: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
BSdetective:

The stuff your mother pushed out the day you were born
[/s]
Hahahahahaha e pain am ooo
thunder scatter the harlot mother of all Tinubu urchins

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by Mooh247: 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin

This matter don dey too long

Ibo man meet us at the poll, let's do this man to man

All this noise like market women isn't necessary

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by CursedTinubu: 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
grin

[/s]
Shut up

3 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by CursedTinubu: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
grin

This matter don dey too long

Ibo man meet us at the poll, let's do this man to man

All this noise like market women isn't necessary

[/s]
Shut up

Btw you look like an old friend Coldshisha hotshisha Jerryherd etc

is that you my friend shocked
been looking for you shocked

6 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by Mooh247: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
CursedTinubu:
[s][/s]
Shut up

Let me go and check my drawer that I kept my almighty PVC which I reserved for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Because I heard shameless mkpuru Mniri youths are now stealing PVC because they know Pandora can't win

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by CursedTinubu: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Let me go and check my drawer that I kept my almighty PVC which I reserved for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Because I heard shameless mkpuru Mniri youths are now stealing PVC because they know Pandora can't win

verified!!!
you're Coldshisha Jerryherd etc

it's good to find you baby kiss

2 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by CursedTinubu: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by Coldshisha: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
CursedTinubu:
verified!!!
you're Coldshisha Jerryherd etc

it's good to find you baby kiss

Stop mentioning mkpuru nmarian

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by CursedTinubu: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
Coldshisha:

Stop mentioning mkpuru nmarian
[/s]
Hahahahahaha
I smoked him out

Let the fun continue baby kiss

2 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
CursedTinubu:
if a snake and a Tinubu supporter is in your house, kill the Tinubu supporter first before the snake.
you're much safer with the snake than a Tinubu supporter.
I've analysed these terrorists called Tinubu urchins and realised that there's no difference between them and Bokoharam.
the only thing stopping them is that they live where Christians are majority and any wrong move will be fatal for them.
the thing here is that most original Yorubas sees these Tinubu urchins as brothers and friends.
lies these people are not anything close to you guys.
a typical Tinubu supporter will choose a fulani herdsmen over an original yoruba man.
98%vof the evil being done in SW are Tinubu urchins.
they betrayed Igboho because he's fighting fulani herdsmen who's is by the way related to them by blood.
if fulani herdsmen kill a Yoruba man now, they'll invade such thread and start diverting the attention of the real omoluabis by attacking igbos.
they hate igbos so much because igbos are the only one that sees through their lies and deceit.
to them a Yoruba man must bow to their opinion or risk being referred as igbo or ipob.
once you oppose Tinubu, automatically you loose your yorubaness.
one even threatened to kill an omoluabi Macaroni just because he's doing the right thing.
They use blackmailing tactics to suppress real yorubas but enough is enough!

I can go on to write about the tricks of Tinubu urchins and their terror against yoruba land.
I'll publish a book regarding that.

Yoruba ronu!
Tinubu urchins are criminals and terrorists.
they're not Yoruba
they don't represent yoruba in anyway.
they're not your friends or brothers.

be wise.

Replace Yoruba with Tinubu supporter sad

Kanu speech on Yoruba Pastors and Christian

"...If you are attending a Yoruba Church, you should be ashamed of yourself, anybody attending a Pentecostal Church with a Yoruba Pastor is an idiot, a complete fool, a slowpoke...They are worse than Boko Haram, they are very, very foolish. If your Pastor is Yoruba, you are not fit to be a human being..."

Yoruba know your enemy
Legendhero

5 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by 1860x: 2:37am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew

1 Like

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:59am On Apr 02, 2022
SlyDev:

Replace Yoruba with Tinubu supporter sad

Kanu speech on Yoruba Pastors and Christian

Yoruba know your enemy
Legendhero
why will you replace Tinubu urchins with yoruba?
stop forcing your useless drug baron Tinubu on real omoluabis
Tinubu urchins are very dubious
but thank God real Yorubas are getting wiser.
why not Osinbajo urchins or have you heard such thing?
it's purely because Tinubu urchins are evil and they're not yoruba.
they're totally different from real Yorubas.
Tinubu urchins are immigrants from futa jalon that settled in southwest.
all they do is to sabotage yorubas internally and externally.
they ruined Amotekun
they betrayed Igboho
they led fulani herdsmen to Yoruba farms to slaughter and rape yoruba women.
Tinubu urchins are the major people involved in skull mining business in SW.
real Yorubas are like igbos very hard working and industrious.
but Tinubu urchins are evil and lazy.
all they want is quick money through ritual.
na dem be agbero and omonile.
but real omoluabis are now getting wiser.

God bless real Yorubas
God bless igbos
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
e no go better for their ashawo mama

1 Like

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by islandsscotch8: 5:11am On Apr 02, 2022
No matter what, Tinubu will be the president
Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by islandsscotch8: 5:28am On Apr 02, 2022
God bless Tinubu
Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by cleatsmottled9: 5:29am On Apr 02, 2022
God bless Tinubu
Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by Jostoman: 7:16am On Apr 02, 2022
Ordinary rally igboho said he is coming to do in Lagos MC and his Oga landlord of Lagos started threatening igboho not to come to Lagos to do rally as if Lagos State is their property, them and Abuja Oga tried to to do something funny against igboho on that faithful day in his house in soka but God disappointed them.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:18am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
islandsscotch8:
No matter what, Tinubu will be the president
[/s]

yes ooo
president of iragbaji Town union

3 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2022
Jostoman:
Ordinary rally igboho said he is coming to do in Lagos MC and his Oga landlord of Lagos started threatening igboho not to come to Lagos to do rally as if Lagos State is their property, them and Abuja Oga tried to to do something funny against igboho on that faithful day in his house in soka but God disappointed them.
Hahahahahaha
you don finish Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by brown3: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2022
CursedTinubu:
98% of Tinubu's are Yoruba Muslims
you are right, my parent always advise us to stay away from Yoruba Muslims despite we are Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2022
brown3:
you are right, my parent always advise us to stay away from Yoruba Muslims despite we are Yoruba.
bro your parents are very wise

God bless them

1 Like

Re: Dear Yoruba, Be Wary Of Tinubu Urchins by Jackson105: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2022
A

(1) (Reply)

We Are The Majority, MURIC Replies Pastor Paul Adefarasin / Igbo Presidency: Ohanaeze Sets Up C’ttee  To Convince Emirs, Obas, Others / APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket - Muslims Can't Accept Christian-christian Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.