Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,199 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! (1327 Views)

ABURI ACCORD Millions Of Igbos Died For Restructuring / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by Burruchaga71(m): 4:20am On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
So any past leader that has died was wishing igbos bad and that is why he died?

I used to think Aguyi Ironsi, ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu's parents, Nnamdi Azikiwe and some past igbo leaders are dead until this moment?

Why is buratai still alive?
Why is Buhari still alive?
Why Elrufai still alive?
Is justice Binta Nyako dead?
Where is Tinubu's grave?

Are all these not enemies of igbos according to ipob pigs?
Don't worry, sooner or later Buhari, elrufai and burutai will be added on the list. Tinubu has not done anything to the great Igbos.
Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by LLiKYekoba: 4:36am On Apr 02, 2022
BSdetective:

Yeah...east is safe grin

Here in the East, we don't decapitate human skulls and hide under our bed in exchange for Efo riro and amala, which is the norm in your yorubaland.

So, yes we are all safe here.
Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by basilo101: 6:01am On Apr 02, 2022
EastisBae:

You're just an indomie generation kiddo, you know nothing!

All these ones you mentioned, how do they relate with the list I wrote above? Imagine Binta Nyako? El Rufai? Burutai? Did these ones do anything to Igbos? Didn't you notice I left out Abba Kyari for a reason?

Zik died peacefully in his old age. Same with Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu's parents.

I'm talking about characters that decided to make an enemy out of Igbos for no reason.
Yorubas shopping for enemies of igbos desperately in order to matain little political relevance Buhari gave them
Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by basilo101: 6:05am On Apr 02, 2022
SlyDev:
My problem with Yoruba elders is allowing igbos to integrate back into Yoruba land

They have the audacity to question our love, who are they?

Anytime i see their nonsense about Yoruba or Islam I wish I have never met any of them
You should have allowed them secceed. Why are yorubas confused like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by aribisala0(m): 6:15am On Apr 02, 2022
What happened to Eboes that wished evil on Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by noleflendum: 6:18am On Apr 02, 2022
EastisBae:

You're just an indomie generation kiddo, you know nothing!

All these ones you mentioned, how do they relate with the list I wrote above? Imagine Binta Nyako? El Rufai? Burutai? Did these ones do anything to Igbos? Didn't you notice I left out Abba Kyari for a reason?

Zik died peacefully in his old age. Same with Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu's parents.

I'm talking about characters that decided to make an enemy out of Igbos for no reason.
Ojukwu died of HIV AIDS and during the time FFK was fvcking Bianca
Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by kingjis: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2022
EastisBae:
You can't attack Igbos or wish them evil and still end well.
Now check the list below:

AWO.
MKO.
Adekunle.
Adeyinka Grandson.
Adaka.
Murtala.
Ahmadu.
Saro Wiwa.

Do these names ring a bell to you? They all had one thing in common; unbridled hate against Igbos and all of them ended miserably or suffered violent death.

Let it be a lesson to others like Tinubu who want to make an enemy out of us. Even Buhari was smart to eventually realize this and he began to make amends.

Igbos and yourbas are the most stupid tribe on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by buckeyemedia: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
EastisBae:

They lied to you, awo died miserably! He took Ratak to end his life when he heard IBB was going to hang him for treason.

Don't thank me for educating you, next please!!
Sure but he is on the currency (The Naira) you use, what a way to punish a traitor?
Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by buckeyemedia: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
aribisala0:
What happened to Eboes that wished evil on Nigerians
Like Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
EastisBae:
You can't attack Igbos or wish them evil and still end well.
Now check the list below:

AWO.
MKO.
Adekunle.
Adeyinka Grandson.
Adaka.
Murtala.
Ahmadu.
Saro Wiwa.

Do these names ring a bell to you? They all had one thing in common; unbridled hate against Igbos and all of them ended miserably or suffered violent death.

Let it be a lesson to others like Tinubu who want to make an enemy out of us. Even Buhari was smart to eventually realize this and he began to make amends.
I can bet you made this post after guzzling a nice quantity of mmpuru mmiri... because you don't sound normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by dododawa1: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
OP please stop taking COLORADO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians That Attacked Or Wished Evil On Igbos Died Violently Or Miserably!! by Mfetenang: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
These useless Biafra people are always talking nonsense.
Why isn't everyone dead?
We all wish Biafra people evil,I wish the Nigerian government to drop bombs and finish all Biafra people.
Criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sat / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal / Peter Obi Should Make Sure That SGF Is An Edo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.