Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal (1296 Views)

Tinubu Wades Into Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa’s Feud / Enugu State Government Expresses Concern Over Ekweremadu’s Ordeal In UK / Abdulmumin Jibrin: Ganduje Wades Into Kiru/Bebeji Contest Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ctorch: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ebonyi State Government, Sunday stated that it decided to wade into the alleged “organ harvesting” case involving the former Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu in order to unravel all the facts surrounding the matter.

Disclosing this in a statement signed by Dr. Kenneth Ugbala, Secretary to the State Government/ Coordinating Commissioner, Ebonyi State Government and copied to the British High Commission Abuja and Nigeria High Commission London, the State Government explained that it “has noted a lot of distortion of information in the Social Media and has stepped into the matter to unravel all the facts.”

Ugbala expressed “confidence in the ability of the London Police to dig into the matter and to serve justice to all parties and nothing but justice.”

According to the statement: “Ebonyi State Government has deemed it necessary to wade into the issue of Senator Ekweremadu who is an illustrious son of Igboland and one of their sons, Mr. David Ukpo Nwamini over the misunderstanding concerning donation of kidney in London hospital.

“Ebonyi State Government has noted a lot of distortion of information in the Social Media and has stepped into the matter to unravel all the facts.

“From preliminary investigation, Mr. David Ukpo Nwamini is from Izzi Local Government Area of Ebonyi State and was living with his junior brother in Ikotun, Lagos and was engaged in selling of phone accessories with his brother before he left for London.

“From the information available to us, it appears that the said David Ukpo Nwamini is not a MINOR as his junior brother, he was living with is said to be above 20 years of age and if that is the case, then David Ukpo Nwamini might have misinformed the London Police or the London Police was very hasty in reaching a conclusion in declaring Mr. David Ukpo Nwamini a MINOR.

From the records of David’s passport and testimony of Ebonyians in Lagos, preliminary investigation suggests that David is an adult who has a fundamental right to take decisions concerning himself.

“From the account on Social Media, we observe that Senator Ike Ekwerernadu did full disclosure in his letter to the British High Commission in Nigeria in support of David Ukpo’s London Visa application with the sole aim of donating kidney to Senator Ike Ekweremadu’s daughter and so the issue of donation of kidney was never hidden by the Senator.

“We, therefore, request the family members of Mr. David Ukpo Nwamini to please come forward for a meeting with Ebonyi State Government on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 in Abakaliki, Government House, to give us useful information to resolve this problem, and could contact the State Commissioner for Information, Barrister Uchenna Orji.

“Without prejudice to justice being served on the matter and whatever may be the outcome, Ebonyi State Government stands with Senator Ike Ekweremadu and their own son, David Ukpo Nwamini and will do everything possible to assist both, while the case lasts and after the case.

“We believe that Senator Ike Ekweremadu has not been found guilty as investigation is not yet concluded and do request Social Media to be fair in their reporting and to wait for the outcome of the investigation by the London Police.”
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibunna: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
From preliminary investigation, Mr. David Ukpo Nwamini is from Izzi Local Government Area of Ebonyi State and was living with his junior brother in Ikotun, Lagos and was engaged in selling of phone accessories with his brother before he left for London.

“From the information available to us, it appears that the said David Ukpo Nwamini is not a MINOR as his junior brother, he was living with is said to be above 20 years of age and if that is the case, then David Ukpo Nwamini might have misinformed the London Police or the London Police was very hasty in reaching a conclusion in declaring Mr. David Ukpo Nwamini a MINOR.

Abakiliki people have bad character and they always display it everywhere.

Ekweremmadu should atleast feel how it pains when we complain that these Abakiliki boys have created so much insecurity in anambra state in the name of Ipob and ugm.

They are violent and ready to fight and exploit you but will be the first to cry victims like their state Governor always do on national television.

Ndi ala.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Fahdiga(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
I think the boy is being used by politicians to settle score with Ekweremadu
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Faber(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Abakaliki people are ruthless and wicked to other Igbos.

They only value their people. See Umahi attacking Peter Obi, see Umahi praising Buhari, whom he knows is nothing but a failure. Trust an Abakaliki man at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibunna: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Faber:

They only value their people. See Umahi attacking Peter Obi, see Umahi praising Buhari, whom he knows is nothing but a failure. Trust an Abakaliki man at your own peril

Wicked is an understatement. Brutally wicked.
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Creamypie(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
All these ones dey tall their own. Britain get laws, and everyone is equal before it. Ike should forget his freedom. He will go to jail. His Senate seat will be declared vacant. Idoy, greedy man. Thank God say life can't be bought from God, he for don sign 20 billion to God to receive 500 yrs on Earth, which will be renewable

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibunna:

Ekweremmadu should atleast feel how it pains when we complain that these Abakiliki boys have created so much insecurity in anambra state in the name of Ipob and ugm.

They are violent and ready to fight and exploit you but will be the first to cry victims like their state Governor always do on national television.

Ndi ala.
Thunder fire you with that leprosy fingers

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Christistruth00: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
https://tvafrica24.com/i-was-promised-a-job-in-the-uk-and-not-organ-donation-ekweremadus-donor-david-tells-his-story/

The young man involved in the controversial organ harvesting scandal that led to the arrest and detention of Senator Ike Ekweremadu and his wife Beatrice in the UK, David Nwamini Ukpo, has taken to the social media to tell his own side of the story.

According to David Nwamini in a Facebook post on Saturday, June 25th, he stated that he was allegedly lured from Nigeria to London for the harvesting of his kidney without his consent.

He claimed that they promised him a job and never told him about the donating any organ, adding that he got to know about the organ harvesting through the physician who was going to perform the procedure on him.

Recall, Ike Ekweremadu and his wife were arrested in the United Kingdom by the police and detained on allegations of child trafficking and organ harvesting after Ekweremadu had flown David to UK for the kidney transplant.

Ekweremadu and his wife were subsequently denied bail in court, and the case adjourned to July 7.

Entiled “My journey to UK”, Ukpo’s unedited post reads below

“On one fateful day I met a man named okoro in a building site where I was working for my daily bread, okoro told me he like me, he want to help me achieve my dream because he saw me as a great person. He told me could you like to work in UK I just started laughing because I don’t have money for that, then I told him no am not interested and asked me why I told him I don’t have money for that.

He just started laughing to me and told me he is going to introduce me to senator his company in UK need workers, so he could start my visa processing.

“I have no other option than to accept the offered, after two day the man came to the building site again and told me the senator wanted to see me so we could start the visa processing, then I dropped my shovel and head pan and went to bath immediately.

“Mr okoro took me to unknown area where I haven’t been before, I was afraid maybe he is a money ritualist, I encouraged my self since I knew Mr okoro for a long time there will be no problem. Mr okoro hand me over to one young man wearing a suit, he told me everything about then I told him Mr okoro has already explain everything to me and I have accepted to work in UK.

I Was Promised A Job In The UK And Not Organ Donation – Ekweremadu’s Donor, David Tells His Story

“Their later gave me a room on that mansion and snap me a passport photographs and told their will start my visa processing immediately. the kind of food I ate there my generation haven’t ate it before. I was so happy staying in that house. After a week their told me my visa and passport are ready their told we are going to leave tomorrow, I was taken to airport from there we land in UK I was taken to a hospital in UK.

“When we landed in hospital in UK I was told I must went for a medical test to check my health status, if I’m fit for the job I accepted without any question. I thank God for doctor harry who told me everything and I told him why I’m here and he later called police for my rescued.”

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Faber(m): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibunna:

Wicked is an understatement. Brutally wicked.

A friend of mine trained an Abakaliki girl for school finished, she ditched him for an illiterate Bus driver from her home town.

They will consider one of their own who smokes, lives rough life than a refined gentleman from other areas of Igboland
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibunna: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

https://tvafrica24.com/i-was-promised-a-job-in-the-uk-and-not-organ-donation-ekweremadus-donor-david-tells-his-story/

The young man involved in the controversial organ harvesting scandal that led to the arrest and detention of Senator Ike Ekweremadu and his wife Beatrice in the UK, David Nwamini Ukpo, has taken to the social media to tell his own side of the story.

According to David Nwamini in a Facebook post on Saturday, June 25th, he stated that he was allegedly lured from Nigeria to London for the harvesting of his kidney without his consent.

He claimed that they promised him a job and never told him about the donating any organ, adding that he got to know about the organ harvesting through the physician who was going to perform the procedure on him.

Recall, Ike Ekweremadu and his wife were arrested in the United Kingdom by the police and detained on allegations of child trafficking and organ harvesting after Ekweremadu had flown David to UK for the kidney transplant.

Ekweremadu and his wife were subsequently denied bail in court, and the case adjourned to July 7.

Entiled “My journey to UK”, Ukpo’s unedited post reads below

“On one fateful day I met a man named okoro in a building site where I was working for my daily bread, okoro told me he like me, he want to help me achieve my dream because he saw me as a great person. He told me could you like to work in UK I just started laughing because I don’t have money for that, then I told him no am not interested and asked me why I told him I don’t have money for that.

He just started laughing to me and told me he is going to introduce me to senator his company in UK need workers, so he could start my visa processing.

“I have no other option than to accept the offered, after two day the man came to the building site again and told me the senator wanted to see me so we could start the visa processing, then I dropped my shovel and head pan and went to bath immediately.

“Mr okoro took me to unknown area where I haven’t been before, I was afraid maybe he is a money ritualist, I encouraged my self since I knew Mr okoro for a long time there will be no problem. Mr okoro hand me over to one young man wearing a suit, he told me everything about then I told him Mr okoro has already explain everything to me and I have accepted to work in UK.

I Was Promised A Job In The UK And Not Organ Donation – Ekweremadu’s Donor, David Tells His Story

“Their later gave me a room on that mansion and snap me a passport photographs and told their will start my visa processing immediately. the kind of food I ate there my generation haven’t ate it before. I was so happy staying in that house. After a week their told me my visa and passport are ready their told we are going to leave tomorrow, I was taken to airport from there we land in UK I was taken to a hospital in UK.

“When we landed in hospital in UK I was told I must went for a medical test to check my health status, if I’m fit for the job I accepted without any question. I thank God for doctor harry who told me everything and I told him why I’m here and he later called police for my rescued.”

Lagos Ibadan express gibberish. You guys are known for peddling fake news.

Not new to us.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibunna: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hizzy:

Thunder fire you with that leprosy fingers

How these Aba breeds claims to be Igbo is what baffles us because everything about them is off Igbo and typical of what ndigbo are known for.
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Entprys(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
I wish Ekweremadu a cool stay in London prison
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibuna: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibunna:

Ndi ala.
Says an igala foool, I thought u all hated Ekweremadu bc he said Peter Obi will never be president. Hehe
So you're hating on a group of people for a story u don't even know.

No wonder Abakaliki people force you Ediots to sit at home every Monday. It shows you guys are their slaves grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibuna: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Faber:

Didn't same Ekweremadu attack Peter Obi, didn't fr mbaka attack Peter Obi. You hate Abakaliki people first and they now hate you too, why the tears and cries grin

Meanwhile sit at home continues tomorrow in Anambra grin grin
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibuna: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Faber:

A friend of mine trained an Abakaliki girl for school finished, she ditched him for an illiterate Bus driver from her home town.

They will consider one of their own who smokes, lives rough life than a refined gentleman from other areas of Igboland
You're pathetic and a born foool. Your father must have raped your mother to birth a badtardd like u grin
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibuna: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibunna:

How these Aba breeds claims to be Igbo is what baffles us because everything about them is off Igbo and typical of what ndigbo are known for.
Return to your ancestors in kogi, you're igala not igbo. Little hateful foool

Meanwhile sit at home continues tomorrow in anambra cool
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibunna: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

Says an igala foool, I thought u all hated Ekweremadu bc he said Peter Obi will never be president. Hehe
So you're hating on a group of people for a story u don't even know.

No wonder Abakaliki people force you Ediots to sit at home every Monday. It shows you guys are their slaves grin cheesy

Stop talking trash and call a spade a spade. You guys are something else.

Thank your stars that I am no longer active on nairaland as I only read and pass but because of the magnitude of this case and the breeds of people involved I am bound to speak once more.
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibuna: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibunna:

Stop talking trash and call a spade a spade. You guys are something else.

Thank your stars that I am no longer active on nairaland as I only read and pass but because of the magnitude of this case and the breeds of people involved I am bound to speak once more.
Your hateful antenna come up when you see Abakaliki. Do you know the full story. Why rant and abuse yet you accuse yoruba people of doing same to igbo. You're a pathetic tribalistic foool. Don't overrate yourself, no one sends you.

Tomorrow Anambra will be on lockdown for sit at home. Keep ranting. Ewu
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Faber(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

I am a pathetic and a born foool. My father must have raped my mother to birth a badtardd like me grin

Abakaliki mkpurummiri gala hawker, born throwaway spotted. Your papa na Mkpurummiri kill am, now na Mkpurummiri wants to ruin your life. @the bolded, no wonder your restless
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibuna: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Faber:

Abakaliki mkpurummiri gala hawker, born throwaway spotted. Your papa na Mkpurummiri kill am, now na Mkpurummiri wants to ruin your life. @the bolded, no wonder your restless
You're a pathetic foolish animal, Igala monkey guzzling animal like u. Spits cheesy
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Faber(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

I am a pathetic foolish animal, Igala monkey guzzling animal like me. Spits cheesy

Ezi ohia from Afikpo
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibuna: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Faber:

Ezi ohia from Afikpo
Pathetic Abakaliki ediotic foool and animal like u pathetic hawker
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Faber(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

I am athetic Abakaliki ediotic foool and animal like me pathetic hawker

So Animals dey Nairaland. Nawa o
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibuna: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Faber:

So Animals dey Nairaland. Nawa o
You're just a goat and a pig combined together. Probably one of your parents fvcked an animal to give birth to you. Monkey
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Faber(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

I an just a goat and a pig combined together. Probably one of my parents fvcked an animal to give birth to me. Monkey

So your papa fvcked a monkey to birth you. Inukwa
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibunna: 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

Your hateful antenna come up when you see Abakaliki. Do you know the full story. Why rant and abuse yet you accuse yoruba people of doing same to igbo. You're a pathetic tribalistic foool. Don't overrate yourself, no one sends you.

Tomorrow Anambra will be on lockdown for sit at home. Keep ranting. Ewu

Alright, pls give me at least an insightful explanation if I am wrong in my analysis. Maybe I can see through your lines.
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibuna: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Faber:

So your papa fvcked a monkey to birth you. Inukwa
You're a bastarrd pig and you know this. Do you even know your father? Ewu bastardd grin cheesy
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibuna: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibunna:

Alright, pls give me at least an insightful explanation if I am wrong in my analysis. Maybe I can see through your lines.
You're a tribal bigot, you didn't even know the details of what happened between Ekweremadu and the young boy and next is you abusing his people. Even if the guy was wrong, if he was from your place will you say same thing. I always laugh at you when u think I'm from Abakiliki bc I defend all you ediotic attacks on them. You guys breed hatred for we the real igbos. This same spread of hatred has cost igbos so much since after the war. Stop this nonsense and get a life
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Faber(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibuna:

I am a bastarrd pig and you know this. Do you even know my father? My Father is Ewu bastardd grin cheesy

You are running beserk o grin
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndibunna:

Onye Ara
Ewu mpam
Iru monkey
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibuna: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Faber:

You are running beserk o grin
Ediotic foool, pig grin cheesy
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ebonyi Wades Into Ekweremadu’s Ordeal by Ndibunna: 7:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Hizzy:

Onye Ara
Ewu mpam
Iru monkey

Are you done. Clear conscience fears no accusation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Eneche Knelt Down Beside Peter Obi As They Prayed For Nigeria / 35 Best Funny French Bulldog Memes (video/pictures) / Traditional Healer That Warned Abiola In 1993, Has A Message For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.