Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. (1169 Views)

Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Ekez(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Forget these overgrown puppies making noise on social media.

Peter Obi, athifku, Ken Nnamani, saraki, Yahaya Bello all know Tinubu is the president of fed rep of Nigeria with effect from May 29, 2023.
Simplymumu don come again

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Sergio101(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2022
omenkaLives:
Written by Okoro, liked and shared by Okoros.

When the favour is returned, these same people start crying wolf. smiley

You are still alive??

I thought the last attack on Benue terminated your life sef.

Ezi!.

Next time you won't be lucky
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2022
The funniest thing is that the oppositions don't have any strategic plans to beat him... All they rely on is for Buhari to against his benefactor. Then they're on the winning side
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by omenkaLives(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2022
Sergio101:

You are still alive??

I thought the last attack on Benue terminated your life sef.

Ezi!.

Next time you won't be lucky
I'm still alive. You and your Okoro brothers have yet to kill and cannibalize my remains. I'm sure you're starving and tired of waiting. smiley
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by cocolacec(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2022
Sergio101:
Then he will die before November.

As simple as A B C
All REGIONAL ASPIRANTS WILL DIE BEFORE OCTOBER 2022.Isee
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Afolabimills(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2022
Anago55:
See the kind of people I share this country with

Nigeria is a mess. It can only get worse. So Tinubu is the best 1diots like you can converse for?

So between Tinubu and Peter obi, you would go for the former? On what ground please? You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Funnily,most of these rats singing Tinubu and Atiku praise songs are poor University graduate with no job and can hardly feed 3 times a day

God will punish all of you who want to put the future of my children in jeopardy because of the little crumbs the likes of Tinubu, Atiku or the other one saraki or wike or whatever their names are throw at you

Bunch of lazy youths that have refused to think outside the box
AMEN so many of them are here on nairaland shameless mofos like tinubu and bullhari
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2022
omenkaLives:
I'm still alive. You and your Okoro brothers have yet to kill and cannibalize my remains. I'm sure you're starving and tired of waiting. smiley

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

the rule 2
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Stubborn82: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Sergio101:
Then he will die before November.

As simple as A B C

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello / Real Fight For Biafra Restoration To Commence Soon – IPOB / See Why Taking Mkpurummiri (meth) Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.