Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. (1170 Views)

Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Stubborn82: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
The 2023 general elections is fast approaching as time itself is not waiting for anyone. Abraham Lincoln was quoted as saying “ Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the ax. ” this is the same principle the former governor of lagos state, Bola Tinubu is currently riding on. I have discovered something about success that makes me to believe that success is not a product of hard work but of adequate preparation, there are some significant things about this forthcoming general election that will make it an interesting election and at the same time very tough for the political giants contesting for the office of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I once heard someone saying "in the kingdom of the blind, a man with one eye is a king". In every stage of life there are some who has more advantages than the others or who has discovered the wisdom of success over their peers.
When I was about writing this piece, the topic that first came into my mind is "only Nigerians can defeat Tinubu" but i quickly change the topic for one good reason being that our vote is not secure and such vote have no guarantee to determine who is going to win, come to think of it, if our vote is being secure, at least, someone like Buhari wouldn't have won the previous election which has brought him to another term, i may not have been born during the transitions of power from the dependent government of England to our independence government but I was a full grown boy when power move from the military government to the civilian president and one thing that has never change since then is a dirty politics that is being played over and over again, as dirty, shameful and disgraceful, that would make one to think Hell is better off than Nigeria.

It is a known fact that politics is game, a dirty game for that matter, but one indisputable fact about games is that, there must a winner at the end of it, regardless of how dirty, dangerous or devilish the game is. With this fact in mind, let's see who have more advantages to become the next Nigeria president among the contestants.

Between osinbanjo and Tinubu who have more advantages, Tinubu

Between Atiku and wike, who has more advantages, Atiku.

Between Saraki and Atiku who has more advantages, Atiku

Between Obi and Atiku, who has more advantages, Atiku

Now, Between Atiku and Tinubu who have more advantages, Tinubu.

Tinubu remain a formidable brand when it come to nigerian politics, if Tinubu is indeed a brand, then it is so sure that he will outshine others, for this reason; a brand doesn't succeed by mere beautiful logos and nice looking campaigns, a brand succeed by having clear understanding of the market, while Saraki, Atiku, kwankwaso and host of others were contesting against Buhari in the election that brought Buhari to power, Tinubu choose not, a great brand doesn't follow what others are doing but choose differentiation method which says, when others zig, you zag, following leaders will never take you ahead of them but when you create your own route, you are likely to be followed and perceive as the leader of that route. This is the only method Tinubu has mastered over time for his monopolistic agenda, this is the same method that had made coca cola to be the number one brand in the world.

Let's explore other method, if Tinubu is a fighter, he will defeat his opponents, I once read about a story of a military captain who went to battle alongside with his men, when they get to the shore of the battle field, he ordered his men to burn down their ship that conveyed them to the battle ground and after the ship was set ablaze, he said to his men, "look, our ship is on fire, we don't have any means to go back except we win (so that we can use the ship of our enemy to go back home)" they actually won, Tinubu had used Buhari to test run victory and at the same time tested the capacities of his political enemies, by settling their ship ablaze, the captain was testing the capability of his men, when you face tough battles, you take tough decisions follow by action. Tinubu is best known for his political strategy, he never lost except he choose to, in fact he has been taking many tough political decisions in the past, which has helped him scale through from them all, and the 2023 election will not be an exemption for him. We might not like him or want him, we may seek or want someone better than him but base on the nigerian political doctrine, the truth is, Tinubu is the next president except death take him.

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by LeoDeKing: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Forget these overgrown puppies making noise on social media.

Peter Obi, athifku, Ken Nnamani, saraki, Yahaya Bello all know Tinubu is the president of fed rep of Nigeria with effect from May 29, 2023.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Sergio101(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Then he will die before November.
As simple as A B C

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by qekng40(f): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
See as you dey dey wish death for you benefactor

No be juju be this? grin
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Sergio101(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Peter Obi, athifku, Ken Nnamani, saraki, Yahaya Bello all know Tinubu is the president of fed rep of Nigeria with effect from May 29, 2023.

I still strongly believe Peter Obi will reduce the price of sniper once he Assume the president of Nigeria.

it's gonna be a good selling commodity

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Anago55: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
See the kind of people I share this country with

Nigeria is a mess. It can only get worse. So Tinubu is the best 1diots like you can converse for?

So between Tinubu and Peter obi, you would go for the former? On what ground please? You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Funnily,most of these rats singing Tinubu and Atiku praise songs are poor University graduate with no job and can hardly feed 3 times a day

God will punish all of you who want to put the future of my children in jeopardy because of the little crumbs the likes of Tinubu, Atiku or the other one saraki or wike or whatever their names are throw at you

Bunch of lazy youths that have refused to think outside the box

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by limeta(f): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Even that is on the card

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Michelle70(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Anago55:

Nigeria is a mess. It can only get worse. So Tinubu is the best 1diots like you can converse for?

So between Tinubu and Peter obi, you would go for the former? On what ground please? You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Funnily,most of these rats singing Tinubu and Atiku praise songs are poor University graduate with no job and can hardly feed 3 times a day

God will punish all of you who want to put the future of my children in jeopardy because of the little crumbs the likes of Tinubu, Atiku or the other one saraki or wike or whatever their names are throw at you

I don't want Tinubu cos of age and muslim taking from muslim.

But the then Tinubu of Lagos was the best leader Nigeria ever had.

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Ttalk: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
They would cry here today.

One fact the author mentioned about Tinubu was his ability to make tough decision.

I don't blame people if they don't see it. But for someone like me who saw how he was able to pilot the affairs of Lagos with his stubborn decision of not collapsing the newly created LG despite the freezing of the state allocation by FG I believe he would make a more daring decision as president of Nigeria

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by IamWonderful: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sergio101:

As simple as A B C
Tinubu is not your parent, you know that, you can only decide the fate of your parents

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Anago55: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Michelle70:
I don't want Tinubu cos of age and muslim taking from muslim.

But the then Tinubu of Lagos was the best leader Nigeria ever had.
. Shut up. Have you ever seen a non performing Lagos State governor? All the governors that have governed Lagos State did fantastically well, you know why, because Lagos State is a very rich state. The state controls about 40% of Nigeria's economy. There is nothing special Tinubu did that other Lagos State governors have not done

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Ttalk: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Anago55:
. Shut up. Have you ever seen a non performing Lagos State governor? All the governors that have governed Lagos State did fantastically well, you know why, because Lagos State is a very rich state. The state controls about 40% of Nigeria's economy. There is nothing special Tinubu did that other Lagos State governors have not done

Funny, why not say there has never been good performing governor of Abia state

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by mycar: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nigerians supporting politicians like football clubs forgetting that the outcome of political events affect them and their generation to come directly but that of football clubs is for the bragging right alone.
So, we should always think about ourselves and future of our children first before supporting any politicians. See where we are today due to wrong political choices we keep making.
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Odin13: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Typical Yoruba print gibberish..

Imagine the Yorubatic fantasy.. this is their mentality and reasoning.. nothing else

Propaganda
Nigerians go clear all this Yoruba noise and doubts in next 10 months

Tinubu Must Contest..
Must walahi.. for Nigeria

North 2023

Power to the people

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Sergio101(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Tinubu is not your parent, you know that, you can only decide the fate of your parents

Abeg who's this one??

Have you changed his Pampers this night??
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by IamWonderful: 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sergio101:

Abeg who's this one??
Have you changed his Pampers this night??
Do your father change it also.

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Odin13: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
2023 eh..

Yoruba go wake ..
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Sergio101(m): 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Do your father change it also.

my father dosent shit around like pee poo thief.

So have you packed Tinubu's stinking excretas?? cheesy

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by IamWonderful: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sergio101:

my father dosent shit around like pee poo thief.

So have you packed Tinubu's stinking excretas?? cheesy
Do your father also it too

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Sergio101(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
IamWonderful:
Do your father also it too
English na your mate?? grin

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by IamWonderful: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sergio101:

English na your mate?? grin
Sorry grammarian hope you can now sleep in peace

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by West1side: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is fair enough so long you, your father mother wife children will die over before Tinubu smell death.

Sergio101:

As simple as A B C

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Donshegxy10(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Anago55:

what tinubu did or started is what many of your state governors are trying to replicate now......

Tinubu started RRS in lagos, LASTMA, BRT, NEW LCDA, drastic increase in IGR etc

other RICH state in nigeria, like bayelsa and the likes what are they doing with their finances?

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by West1side: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubu in every ramnificatoon of leadership as proven he is light years ahead of Peter Obi. Just compare when they were gov n understand Tinubu did not loot to build himself malls in Abuja n PH, did not open Pandora acct for his daughter, did not invest in brewery to make his father shareholder.

Security remember Azu river, teacher doctor strike under Peter Peter Obi. Bigotry Peter Pandora introduced into Anambra civil service.

Anago55:

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Donshegxy10(m): 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
I think it is important to note that this is democracy, people have the right to vote or support whosoever they choses.

Support your candidate by campaigning for him, instead of trying to force your candidate on others.
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by swaggerjack: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
mycar:
Nigerians supporting politicians like football clubs forgetting that the outcome of political events affect them and their generation to come directly but that of football clubs is for the bragging right alone.
So, we should always think about ourselves and future of our children first before supporting any politicians. See where we are today due to wrong political choices we keep making.

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Roger3D(m): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Rubbish! Even Buhari can stop his ambition

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Spandau: 12:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Ttalk:

Funny, why not say there has never been good performing governor of Abia state

Now you will still be arguing that you have something upstairs. Just imagine your response. So infantile and invalid. Professor Kamaru Karakumbi!
Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by 1860xx: 2:40am On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by Michelle70(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2022
Anago55:

Fun fact
U can still make a point without insulting me

All I was saying is that Tinubu is the face of modern Lagos.

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by omenkaLives(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2022
Sergio101:

As simple as A B C
Written by Okoro, liked and shared by Okoros.

When the favour is returned, these same people start crying wolf. smiley

Re: 2023 Election: The Only Thing That Can Defeat Tinubu Is Death. by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2022
omenkaLives:
Written by Okoro, liked and shared by Okoros.

When the favour is returned, these same people start crying wolf. smiley
Shut up Omenka
stop attaching yourself to yoruba
face Benue

2023: I’ll Make 20m Nigerians Millionaires By 2030 If Elected – Yahaya Bello / America President networth is $1,800,000, I have more than that-Peter Obi / What Should We Do About This Unfair Rise Of Food Prices Bikonu?.