Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 (13050 Views)

Mele Kyari, NNPC MD, Not Fired / Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri / Mele. Kyari: NNPC To Stop Running Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by opalu: 6:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by qekng40(f): 6:40am On Apr 02, 2022
Sergio101:

And you rushed to claim FTC.
I won't tell you unless you drop something for me cool.
on policemen voice "Shake your body for me".....
In Igbo...."gbachaam arį»„" cheesy
Corrupt Nigerian smiley
You think I'm daft? sad
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by Tundex911: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2022
This Northern won oversee everything so dat the cake go still reach their side...

Issokay
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by Nahunger(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
A gentleman/Lady should in clear terms explain what this means to Nigerians smiley

Lol
No mind this people, like fuel price go turn 60 after the naming ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by emmanuelbrown26: 7:02am On Apr 02, 2022
backnbeta:
This is saying indirectly what Atiku said he was going to do to NNPC. But zombies used it to campaign against him, saying he wanted to sell their birthright. APCheats are doing it now but you guys are mute. undecided
Exactly same thing Atiku said, but Lagos-ibadan expressway newspaper no allow us hear word.
When I say ndi afonjas are evil, I know what I'm saying.

3 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:02am On Apr 02, 2022
Theknowledge:
Was this not the same thing Atiku Abubakar was proposing in 2019.

Including the steel company that is being upgraded or scaled up by the British
I can remember how they used this to campaign against Atiku including that short bastard Elrufai.
fact is that this government is clueless about governance.
all they wanted is power and nothing more.
and someone will tell me that ehhmm pdp and Apc are the same.
there are more competent hands on pdp than Apc
that's the fact.
everything they accused gej of doing, is what they're now copying.

Tinubu urchins have destroyed this country.

6 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by Patrick238: 7:03am On Apr 02, 2022
sony01:
APC has no idea, this is Atiku plan during last campaign that APC miss quote him. APC is a learner.
Up PDP

Get out, all of una be thieves

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by blesdman(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2022
Buhari came to steal, kill and destroy!
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by colizee(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Can someone here please explain in details to me what this means?
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2022
After you and jubril had stolen everything! Spits on you all!
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by Sergio101(m): 7:20am On Apr 02, 2022
emmabest2000:

Ibu mmuowu ana agbachaa aru cheesy
lol grin
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by Sergio101(m): 7:20am On Apr 02, 2022
emmabest2000:

Ibu mmuowu ana agbachaa aru cheesy
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Will it stop corruption in the sector?NNPC is operated by a group of corrupt politicians.
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by cardoctor(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2022
Another Kyari?
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by backnbeta(f): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Exactly same thing Atiku said, but Lagos-ibadan expressway newspaper no allow us hear word.
When I say ndi afonjas are evil, I know what I'm saying.
Sorry, I'm "ndi afonja" and I'm not evil. We all have bad things to say about other ethnic groups but we should refrain from unhealthy generalisation.
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by brandsoncharlie: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
A gentleman/Lady should in clear terms explain what this means to Nigerians smiley

NNPC is no longer Nigeria asset it has been sold to our crooks in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by toujurs: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Nukilia:
Just tell Nigerians NNPC has been sold!
As in ehn. I just don't want to believe this. These Northerners have killed us. Big thanks to tinubu
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by Parachoko: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2022
toujurs:
As in ehn. I just don't want to believe this. These Northerners have killed us. Big thanks to tinubu
Must you guys always wail?

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by Hassanmaye(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=backnbeta post=111575482]This is saying indirectly what Atiku said he was going to do to NNPC. But zombies used it to campaign against him, saying he wanted to sell their birthright. APCheats are doing it now but you guys are mute. undecided[/quote
Wow what an intelligent statement
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by uchaymart(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2022
was this not the same thing Atiku said and Nigerians fought him for saying NNPC would be privatized?.................Bunch of Hypocrites in this present admin.
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by Bluntemperor: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Unfortunately, it will add little or no value to the lives of the common man.

He should explain it better to Nigerians who can't understand English.
They are just cruising with Nigeria,with no clear idea on how to run the place as a profitable-entity not as a govt entity, that is just guzzling money, without any good return.
Is there no other person in. NIgeria that can run the NNPC and it's Subsidiaries well?
This man is just hyping on the need to join the Dangote group,with the % acquisition!
Make Una de deceive Nigerians!
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 by Karemarealty288(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Atiku suggested this and all hell was let loose ....now they are doing same. Nnpc has outlived it's usefulness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) / Niger Delta Militant, John Togo, Allegedly Killed And Buried In The Forest / Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.