Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) (1228 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by vasel15: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Don't compare kanu and adeyinka grandson, are you madt?

How can you compare a freedom fighter to a guy convicted for hate crime,hahaha

I know the British, go and read about them, because I did

IMMEDIATELY they helped Nigeria kidnap kanu a Jewish British citizen they quickly moved against the Tinubu boy wannabe and slapped irons on his wrist

Kanu is a freedom fighter with over 50m people behind him and who is behind adeyinka?

Even Tinubu cant help him because the Fulanis want to pull an abiola on him after they agreed that they would give him power after Buhari

So receive sense and stop comparing kanu to adeyinka

Compare kanu to Sunday Igboho, that is a tiger

Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 12:09am On Apr 02, 2022
vasel15:

IMMEDIATELY they helped Nigeria kidnap kanu a Jewish British citizen they quickly moved against the Tinubu boy wannabe and slapped irons on his wrist

Kanu is a freedom fighter with over 50m people behind him and who is behind adeyinka?

Even Tinubu cant help him because the Fulanis want to pull an abiola on him after they agreed that they would give him power after Buhari

Op you made small sense.
But please can you help us add one zero to the bolded undecided
In Igboland only brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals see mnk as a freedom fighters,the sensible smart millions of Igbos out there understand that this ipob nonsense is just a well packaged scam from him.
Massob are Igbos they do not support mnk.
The Ohaneze youth group are Igbos they do not support mnk.
Igbo is a Christian dominated Region,the CAN Igboland do not stand with mnk.
Obi Ekwesili, Chimamanda, Ngozi Iweala, Prof Soludo, Chief Arthur Eze, Allen Onyema, Pete Edochie, Obi Cubana,E money,Chidi Anyaegbu,Pascal Dozie ,Leo Stan Ekeh,Cletus Ibeto and the millions of progressive Igbos out there who have something doing with their lives do not see such a man who doesn't have anything meaningful in Igboland,not even a pure water factory in Abia state,as a leader figure.
Which is the main reason ipob has never made anything close to progress in their fruitless taliban wannabe fraud struggle.
I can look away if you do your ipob nonsense,but I will not let you drag Igbo in entirety into it.
It's an insult I refuse to take from you or anyone here.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by vasel15: 12:49am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
ablejesus26:

Op you made small sense.
In Igboland only brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals see mnk as a freedom fighters,the sensible smart millions of Igbos out there understand that this ipob nonsense is just a well packaged scam from him.
Obi Ekwesili, Chimamanda, Ngozi Iweala, Prof Soludo, Chief Arthur Eze, Allen Onyema, Pete Edochie, Obi Cubana,E money,Chidi Anyaegbu,Pascal Dozie ,Leo Stan Ekeh,Cletus Ibeto and the millions of progressive Igbos out there who have something doing with their lives do not see such a man who doesn't have anything meaningful in Igboland,not even a pure water factory in Abia state,as a leader figure.
Which is the main reason ipob has never made anything close to progress in their fruitless taliban wannabe fraud struggle.
I can look away if you do your ipob nonsense,but I will not let you drag Igbo in entirety into it.
[/s]

Trash from a fulani slave, one Nigeria m*umu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by Sergio101(m): 12:52am On Apr 02, 2022
SlyDev:
Kanu will die in prison, Adeyinka dream will come true

Every saboteur in Yoruba land will be kicked back to Kongo jungle

You can't eat our food and be insulting us

Which dream Abeg?? ....... Dream of where ghost are chasing him and running fast will be a very Big problem. Sincerely I understand such awkward moment okay.

As for the kicking......start this night cheesy.

Yoruba Run ooh!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by vasel15: 12:58am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
ablejesus26:

Op you made small sense.
[/s]

Bloody slave, who cares about ibeto and Co, what have they done for me? You are sick

What did they say when the fulanis were killing us?

You need bianca slap to reset your dull brain

There is a video of the army killing igbos, what did you and your other slaves say

2 Likes

Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:48am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
SlyDev:

[/s]
blah blah blah
we've been hearing same thing since God knows when
Hehehehehe
Tinubu urchins are bastards cowards
they can't do anything
na we own them

2 Likes

Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:00am On Apr 02, 2022
vasel15:

When did Ipob become 50m that are behind Kanu? Not all Igbos, support the violence and killings in the East.

1 Like

Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:02am On Apr 02, 2022
vasel15:
[s][/s]

Bloody slave, who cares about ibeto and Co, what have they done for me? You are sick

There is a video of the army killing igbos, what did you and your other slaves say
Uknown gun men and ipob has killed their fellow igbos more than the Fulani or army, stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by Difrent: 4:10am On Apr 02, 2022
vasel15:
[s][/s]

Isnt this supposedly the reason for creating ESN?
just that the ESN instead of fighting fulanis have turned on fellow ibos and have killed more ibos than fulani.....what an irony that a group thats supposed to protect you is now killing you

1 Like

Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by Balkan(m): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2022
Difrent:

Isnt this supposedly the reason for creating ESN?
just that the ESN instead of fighting fulanis have turned on fellow ibos and have killed more ibos than fulani.....what an irony that a group that's supposed to protect you is now killing you
cry me a river, unity begger
Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by Emergingnation3(m): 6:35am On Apr 02, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
[s]When did Ipob become 50m that are behind Kanu? Not all Igbos, support the violence and killings in the East.[/s]
Kanu Represent the entirety of Ndigbo , if you ain't comfortable with that,slam your head 100 times for all we care !.

Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by ivolt: 6:35am On Apr 02, 2022
A terrorist who has a billion people behind is still a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by amaben2020(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2022
SlyDev:

Eating your food? You're a big phool grin
Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by Brimstone77: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2022
SlyDev:

If wishes were bed of roses..
Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by kingjis: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2022
vasel15:

Igbos and yourbas are fools
Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
vasel15:
[s][/s]

[s]Bloody slave, who cares about ibeto and Co, what have they done for me? You are sick

[/s]

The only brainwashed slave is a slowpoke ipob zombie like you.
Ibeto and all the people listed there are better than the fraud ipob leader,who doesn't have anything in Igboland,you dis bloody moròn,you think clowns like simon Epka, Emma powerless and the host of brainwashed thugs, cultist and criminals doing this fraud taliban wannabe ipob,can achieve anything,you are an hopeless foòl
The fulani killers issue is not one that only affects Igboland,how does a militant sect created by a group notable for dishing out threats and curses to people who do not support their fruitless taliban wannabe fraud struggle helps anything?
Brainwashed idiots like you only fix your minds on what others do,what of the evil deeds of your own Taliban wannabe ipob,like killing security men and eating them up undecided
Come rain, come shine Igbo will never fall behind the fraud ipob struggle,na only noise and trouble una go fit make
Any biafra connected with the occult taliban wannabe fraud ipob is dead nailed and buried we don't want it undecided
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
vasel15:
[s][/s]

Trash from a fulani slave, one Nigeria m*umu

Looll this is a well known line of a brainwashed ipob 10k sm defense squad member,when they come across a true Nwafo who is not brainwashed like them�
Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by vasel15: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
ablejesus26:

Looll this is a well known line of a brainwashed ipob 10k sm defense squad member,when they come across a true Nwafo who is not brainwashed like them�

M*mu man, I am not a member of ipob

Even the USA are friends with the taliban today

What do you f*ols want? When ipob had flags you killed them

Uwazurike had no guns but they killed them

This slave boy what do you want from freedom fighters?

Do you want us to live in slavery forever?
Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by slimfit1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Grandson is the name of a bastard not a Yoruba name oh, pls keep yoruba people out of this thank you.
Re: You Must Be A Child For Comparing Nnamdi Kanu To Adeyinka Grandson(pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
vasel15:

M*mu man, I am not a member of ipob

Even the USA are friends with the taliban today

What do you f*ols want? When ipob had flags you killed them

Uwazurike had no guns but they killed them

This slave boy what do you want from freedom fighters?

Do you want us to live in slavery forever?

Brainwashed slave and ipob 10k zombie defense squad,ipob has no business with fighting for freedom bcus they are oppressors themselves, don't you get it, you this brainwashed slave and ipob miscreant.
Secession is never an easy one to pull all over the World the Union govt always clamp down on the movement not to talk of an African country like Nigeria.
I am not on the fg's side bcus they are evil.
I cant be on the fraud ipob side bcus they are also evil I am not a useless brainwashed zombie like you that supports nonsense.
I am for whatever Igboland stands for.
My allegiance is not to one London scammer and his occult taliban wannabe fraud struggle.

You this mentally deranged brainwashed ipob slave.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Abia Speaker, Chinedum Orji Transforms Woman He Met On Street (photos) / Gov Dave Umahi Declear Holiday Mandate Civil Servants For APC Rally Tomorrow / Why Is Tinubu Not Loved In South West?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.