Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? (27402 Views)

Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV / Multichoice Increases DSTV And Gotv Subscription Prices This November / Did Dstv Give Any Reasons For Discontinuing The Walka Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
MathewOG:
Una still Dey battle with Dstv ?

I don port to TSTV since last month
is tstv showing channels tv n supersport?

2 Likes

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by koyyess: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Who has time to watch TV sef? undecided
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Iceman296: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yes, they did
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Saviourfresh: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
That's their own problem.
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by akpunda86: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
RedEnergy:
Nairaland is so pathetic. Just look at how they intentionally and persistently try to demarket DSTV on front page but at the same time, cunningly promote TSTV, the same TSTV that scammed Nigerians with their fake thrash last year and went incognito, only to show up again trying to scam more idiots with fake promotions. The legal department of DSTV is obviously sleeping, otherwise they should have sued Nairaland for trying to ruin their business model by misleading the public.

If TSTV is so good, they should market their services, but that's how you know a thrashy fake company with nothing good to offer, they like to attack and demarket their competition with lies and fabrications, instead of marketing their own positives, because they simply have nothing tangible to offer. TSTV my foot. Even if DSTV increases to 50K, I will rather sub DSTV than touch that thrash called TSTV with a 9 foot pole.

All these fake demarketing strategies from this failed company TSTV won't work. Cry me a river tongue

I believe u talking for yourself,I'm a proud customer of TSTV for 2 years now and I love it,I love dat u said even not if,poor dudes make noise 2much,y not allow the legal team do their work,do you know difference between a Forum and a web page,here comparisons are made MOFO

5 Likes

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
The issue am having now is that GOtv said if I can renew my sub before d end of last month. My sub for the year will remain 3600 not 4150 of their new tariff........ I did the sub and 3600 was deducted from my account. Now notification keep popping up from my GOtv that I have 3 days left for my GOtv subscription. Does that mean that my sub wasn't processed ni?
3600 no b small money ooo

2 Likes

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by edoairways: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
RedEnergy:
Nairaland is so pathetic. Just look at how they intentionally and persistently try to demarket DSTV on front page but at the same time, cunningly promote TSTV, the same TSTV that scammed Nigerians with their fake thrash last year and went incognito, only to show up again trying to scam more idiots with fake promotions. The legal department of DSTV is obviously sleeping, otherwise they should have sued Nairaland for trying to ruin their business model by misleading the public.

If TSTV is so good, they should market their services, but that's how you know a thrashy fake company with nothing good to offer, they like to attack and demarket their competition with lies and fabrications, instead of marketing their own positives, because they simply have nothing tangible to offer. TSTV my foot. Even if DSTV increases to 50K, I will rather sub DSTV than touch that thrash called TSTV with a 9 foot pole.

All these fake demarketing strategies from this failed company TSTV won't work. Cry me a river tongue
Just tell us that you work for DStv

2 Likes

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
MathewOG:

Do they show the Premier League and Champions league?
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
RedEnergy:

Oga carry your depression comot here no be Nairaland cause am for you.

1 Like

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by dododawa1: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
I recharged the new price on GOTV today,DSTV is more powerful to BUHARI and co werey LEADERS of Nigeria.
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by jimyjames(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
RedEnergy:

And you are crying on behalf of DSTV? Why cry for DSTV when you know TSTV can't harm DSTV?

1 Like

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Omicron123: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
I stopped subscribing last month and when I heard of the increment, I laughed because I can't be wasting money on useless programs they broadcast. They repeat programs more than the number of times oga Lai Mohamed lies to us daily.
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by yorubarere: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
MathewOG:

Give us a review. Thanks
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by tuoyoojo(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
is tstv showing channels tv n supersport?

They gave channels TV and many other HD channels

No supersport
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by tuoyoojo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Omicron123:
I stopped subscribing last month and when I heard of the increment, I laughed because I can't be wasting money on useless programs they broadcast. They repeat programs more than the number of times oga Lai Mohamed lies to us daily.

Dstv go call u tire o and off ur fone with text msg o

They need ur money
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by dododawa1: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
RedEnergy:

JUDAS of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by tuoyoojo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by tuoyoojo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
RedEnergy:

What are the lies...abeg show us make we see

That is why it's a free market

Let the consumer choose

If you like DSTV by all means go for it

If not let people know they have a choice

1 Like

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by mu2sa2: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
RedEnergy:

But you are cunningly marketing dstv and demarketing tstv. Guilty of the same crime!

2 Likes

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by onunwa21(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yes oooo
There was a country
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by OlawaleBammie: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
RedEnergy:

pls how has tstv demarket dstv??

Abeg she na tstv come nairaland come demarket dstv ni abi how??

I tink u should update ur brain to the newest OS

1 Like

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Gee64: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Startimes is cheap and shows good programmes. For N2,500 you enjoy all channels.
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by princewarri1985: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
MathewOG:

This TSTV go still end up like Hitv the same way the chairman of tstv take die like fowl because of toto!
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by princewarri1985: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why cant you help dstv to sue tstv since dstv legal department is sleeping?
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by LaconicINC: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
RedEnergy:

why are you so pained!

1 Like

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by space9880: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
MathewOG:

TSTB dey show EPL and UCL?
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by drmuchin: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
12 YEARS A SLAVE

RedEnergy:

1 Like

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by smasher1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
I want to know if they were stopped from doing so or they later went ahead with the price increase.

It's been increased. I bought DStv yanga package of 2625 for 2950
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by smasher1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
I want to know if they were stopped from doing so or they later went ahead with the price increase.

It's been increased. I bought DStv yanga package of 2625 for 2950 on April 2
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by space9880: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Dstv and thier pikin called gotv are useless
Gotv own worse...better match go just dey

Them go just break your heart....begin show past laliga match

To cry you nor go fit cry
welcome back my Geeā€¦ where you dey since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by fitinwell: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
RedEnergy:

Seconded... Until i see TSTV Decorder comes with Free 150GB DATA Plan as earlier advertise..

I would rather order for DVD player that support USB PORT watch movies with my HDD..

Than use TSTV...

I own DSTV Compact Yanga sub..

My concern with DSTV is that i have Movies on my HDD more than there MMNet channels..

Dstv no get movies ...

And too many repetition ...Neogeo world and Yoruba TV

Fvck DSTV... Already
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Goldbw122(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Everything is expensive right now and increasing day by day, so you either download movies on your phone and watch, or just find a more cheaper satalite to watch simple..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"SHUGA" Season 3 / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.