Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? (27412 Views)

Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV / Multichoice Increases DSTV And Gotv Subscription Prices This November / Did Dstv Give Any Reasons For Discontinuing The Walka Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Vipro(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
givv:
Does anyone know Eafootball 2020 password here. Abeg na game I wan play biko for ppsspp
I have E football(Pes)2021 ppsspp.Mail me,if you are interested.
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Bbbw: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
I use free to air no worries
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by symbianDON(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
deeway200:

DSTV agent
you de mind am?
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Abujaexpress: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
I want to know if they were stopped from doing so or they later went ahead with the price increase.
My children disturbed to the extent of yielding to subscribe thier Yanga bouquet. DSTV has increased it from 2550 to 2950 Naira
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by babajero(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
The problem is not DStv, the problem is you and your government.

2 Likes

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by maureensylvia(f): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yes
Hubby paid 17200 yesterday
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by porthouse7(f): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Beedude:

Tag me with a dealer in Lagos.
I just want to get it before my Dstv sub expires on 26th of this month.
Dont wish to renew.
u will run back to dstv I can promise u, dstv is well grounded in Nigeria, they have reality shows for children and adults, they have premier league, they have dedicated wrestling channel, they have plenty local sitcoms,... I can go on....thou am not happy with dstv but tstv dey learn work

1 Like

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Beedude(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
porthouse7:
u will run back to dstv I can promise u, dstv is well grounded in Nigeria, they have reality shows for children and adults, they have premier league, they have dedicated wrestling channel, they have plenty local sitcoms,... I can go on....thou am not happy with dstv but tstv dey learn work
They select premier league to show, i have been using data to watch football matches since more than 2yrs. Only African Magic yoruba and cartoon dey useful for my family. But you know what, my wife and kids adapt with whatever i offer them. Even with dstv i still download recent cartoons for my kids so what the fuse.
If TSTV can just offer some cartoon channels and Yoruba movie, i dont think i have any problem with my family.
As for me, only films at the cinema thrill me and i do that once or twice in a month.
Aftet that, na to just stream football online.
Hope u get it ?
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by shimolv: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Watch: DSTV is not for everybody!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaGTgMZqoK8
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by porthouse7(f): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Beedude:

They select premier league to show, i have been using data to watch football matches since more than 2yrs. Only African Magic yoruba and cartoon dey useful for my family. But you know what, my wife and kids adapt with whatever i offer them. Even with dstv i still download recent cartoons for my kids so what the fuse.
If TSTV can just offer some cartoon channels and Yoruba movie, i dont think i have any problem with my family.
As for me, only films at the cinema thrill me and i do that once or twice in a month.
Aftet that, na to just stream football online.
Hope u get it ?
so how will u watch ur Yoruba film now? for me I love documentaries and reality TV show, am currently loving idol Nigeria and come play naija, who want to be a millionaire, soon bbn will start... forget it dstv get content, but them be thief

1 Like

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Mike008(m): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Thought there was an injunction halting the planned hike
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by suffering: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
RedEnergy:
Nairaland is so pathetic. Just look at how they intentionally and persistently try to demarket DSTV on front page but at the same time, cunningly promote TSTV, the same TSTV that scammed Nigerians with their fake thrash last year and went incognito, only to show up again trying to scam more idiots with fake promotions. The legal department of DSTV is obviously sleeping, otherwise they should have sued Nairaland for trying to ruin their business model by misleading the public.

If TSTV is so good, they should market their services, but that's how you know a thrashy fake company with nothing good to offer, they like to attack and demarket their competition with lies and fabrications, instead of marketing their own positives, because they simply have nothing tangible to offer. TSTV my foot. Even if DSTV increases to 50K, I will rather sub DSTV than touch that thrash called TSTV with a 9 foot pole.

All these fake demarketing strategies from this failed company TSTV won't work. Cry me a river tongue
Nairaland na place? The administrator wishes this was on Facebook’s level. Na poverty riddled children dey hang around here to type trash.
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by suffering: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
If they did then good. I don tire to share entertainment with hungry Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Allthetruth(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Someone is advertising for TSTV, sorry for you. When they don't even have common LNB in their office and their channels are free on STRONG latest decoders,TSTV have problems and they do not even know the solutions to their problems. Just confuse fellas.
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Beedude(m): 5:33am On Apr 05, 2022
porthouse7:
so how will u watch ur Yoruba film now? for me I love documentaries and reality TV show, am currently loving idol Nigeria and come play naija, who want to be a millionaire, soon bbn will start... forget it dstv get content, but them be thief
TSTV should have a station that shows yoruba or english movies. That is enough. As for reality shows, i dont watch any.
My routine wont allow me have such time. Infact last year when wife and kids went on vacation, i didnt sub for 2 months on my decoder.
Also, a brother of mine in the USA gave me his Netflix login. I and my wife have been using that for the past 2yrs. Sometimes we connect to the TV set to watch better movies.
All i need is data and i dont care.

Now that Dstv made me see i dont need them, i just have to restrategize. That sub money can go into buying of more data
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by porthouse7(f): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Beedude:

TSTV should have a station that shows yoruba or english movies. That is enough. As for reality shows, i dont watch any.
My routine wont allow me have such time. Infact last year when wife and kids went on vacation, i didnt sub for 2 months on my decoder.
Also, a brother of mine in the USA gave me his Netflix login. I and my wife have been using that for the past 2yrs. Sometimes we connect to the TV set to watch better movies.

Now that Dstv made me see i dont need them, i just have to restrategize. That sub money can go into buying of more data
I understand u,but only about 10% Nigerian will think alike with u
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Nonam: 10:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Beedude:

Tag me with a dealer in Lagos.
I just want to get it before my Dstv sub expires on 26th of this month.
Dont wish to renew.

I am not in Lagos, I am in Bayelsa. I check their website, TStv has many dealers all over the country. I will buy tstv as soon as possible.

Contact their customer care for a link to any of their dealer outlet of email them.

customer@tstvafrica.com
(+234) 099 040 900
Always Open: 24/7

https://tstvafrica.com/our-dealers/
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Beedude(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Nonam:

I am not in Lagos, I am in Bayelsa. TStv has many dealers all over the country.

Contact their customer care for a link to any of their dealer outlet of email them.

customer@tstvafrica.com
(+234) 099 040 900
Always Open: 24/7

https://tstvafrica.com/our-dealers/

If you are not a premier league fan, then TStv will satisfy you.

You can watch champions league via ESPN 1&2

Thanks so much.
I can watch premier league on my mobile.
That is what i do most time cos after paying 6k for Dstv, they wont still show the premier league match that you want.
So what is the essence ?

1 Like

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Nonam: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Beedude:

I just check their website. TStv has Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo and english nigeria movie channels

They even have nigeria comedy channels.
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Beedude(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Nonam:

TStv has Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo and english nigeria movie channels

They even have nigeria comedy channels. I have been using it for free for many months since I bought their decoder

Pls how much is the decoder ?
And can you help me with their subsequent charges after first free months
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Cassie74: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
This nonsense DStv people just removed my favourite south African soapies.. scandal and zwide

Please does anyone know where I can be streaming them...free of course grin
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by wordbank(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Aarenasbaba:
The issue am having now is that GOtv said if I can renew my sub before d end of last month. My sub for the year will remain 3600 not 4150 of their new tariff........ I did the sub and 3600 was deducted from my account. Now notification keep popping up from my GOtv that I have 3 days left for my GOtv subscription. Does that mean that my sub wasn't processed ni?
3600 no b small money ooo
Did the old payment you made solve this issue?
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
wordbank:

Did the old payment you made solve this issue?
Yes, have been enjoying the subscription for 3600
Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by wordbank(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Aarenasbaba:

Yes, have been enjoying the subscription for 3600
The app is showing N4k+ while web is showing N2k+ while my subscription usually is N3k+
Just don't know the right amount anymore

1 Like

Re: Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
wordbank:

The app is showing N4k+ while web is showing N2k+ while my subscription usually is N3k+
Just don't know the right amount anymore
Depends on your plan....
Your app showing 4150 is d new tariff.... That 2k plus is for another plan.... The 3600 was d amount before the new tariff.... You should have sub before the one u were using expired.... The 3600 would have been d amount u will b paying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"SHUGA" Season 3 / 'Game of Thrones' finale sets new viewership record / Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.