Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals (19193 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Presents 28 New Buses To All Tertiary Institutions In Oyo / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by 2braithe: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Articul8:
Sounds funny. Is this relegating NSCDC and NPF? Most of these Amotekun guys sre illiterates. I don't know how much of training they receive to use these equipments. Let them not just be driving around and be picking people indiscriminately.

I will love that they invest more in training the Amotekun officers and let their operations be top notch so people can trust them and criminals fear them enough.

Who told you they are not well trained?

You can't drive in the mid night in Ibadan without them stoping you.
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by 2braithe: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

What's the point of buying operational vehicles for Amotekun when Seyi Makinde won't allow anybody arrest Auxiliary thugs causing trouble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rNbk6iCnks

Who wan arrest auxiliary thugs in Oyo state when it was the governor himself that freed him from prison.
Na their second governor be that.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by Iykoto86(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2022
jamiuolaleye:

The good thing here also is that he atleast patronizes innocent vehicles. It really "brigayni" as hausaman would say.
what is the meaning of brigyni bros
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by Amotekun777: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
cool
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by olubl: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good gesture in a right direction it's operation protect your territory
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by Jagunlabiodua: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
No Terrorist operating in Nigeria can stand this men Amotekun Western Nigeria Security Network, they are Yoruba Militia. The only Match they have is Nigeria Army and a time is coming they will Take over Western Nigeria. This is just a disguised outfit in the future they will be using Planes and battle tanks mind you. Amotekun are fully armed. I have seen them in operation I think they are a force to be reckoned with because they know the terrain and they own the terrain they can't sabotage their terrain like Nigeria military and police
qekng40:
Nice one.

Amotekuns, to me look like they are glorified hunters/Vigilante though!

If you can prove me wrong, mention but if not better drink water and look away grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by Jagunlabiodua: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Carry go and defend the Land
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by qekng40(f): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
No Terrorist operating in Nigeria can stand this men Amotekun Western Nigeria Security Network, they are Yoruba Militia. The only Match they have is Nigeria Army and a time is coming they will Take over Western Nigeria. This is just a disguised outfit in the future they will be using Planes and battle tanks mind you. Amotekun are fully armed. I have seen them in operation I think they are a force to be reckoned with because they know the terrain and they own the terrain they can't sabotage their terrain like Nigeria military and police

I Love this, you're one of the sensible people we have in this platform.

BTW This assertion is 100% logical.. cool
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by Tareq1105: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
Nice one.

If you can prove me wrong, mention but if not better drink water and look away grin cool

Your view though.
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by jneutron4000: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
ademidedavid:

Get me straight please, I am not against it but hope the bad eggs won't affect the good ones just my thoughts
well Amotekun is a work in progress, we can't just expect it to be 100% perfect overnight. I understand your point but we just need to encourage them and keep advising them to put on a good and positive behaviour in the society. Even the Nigeria police have got bad eggs.
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by cosmos1440: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
Truth is, ITS ONLY THE WESTERN PART OF NIGERIA ( YORUBA- LAND) THAT IS RELATIVELY SAVE.
Either AMOTEKUN or not, YORUBAS are peace loving!!!

� % and Amotekun is a very big part of the peace we enjoy here in the Southwest.
On a previous thread, an incorrigible liar-Igbo claimed that the peace we enjoy here is because we gave some of our forests to Fulani herdsmen, I asked the oloribuku whose father's were been slaughtered and eaten, and whose mothers and daughters are constantly gang-raped by UGM5 to mention the so-called states and forests. But he is yet to reply. Maybe, he is still guzzling mkpuru-nmiri

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by obanioluorun: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

You, as a literate person, can you face criminals? Yeye, they will be shouting i'lliterate' upandan. You think say na certificate den dey use dey fight crime?
don't mind the fool.
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by Akharmony: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Some nincompoop's at federal level go begin deh fight the gentle governor now
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by tollyboy5(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
Nice one.

Yes na. So you don't know vigilante and hunters are more effective than the Nigeria police?

If you live in Lagos you'll know about OPC. Days of OPC if you thief na juju dem go use catch you, even the turture you'll receive you won't dare steal again.
If you listen to old ajegunle music you would have heard OPC

1 Like

Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by tollyboy5(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
cosmos1440:

� % and Amotekun is a very big part of the peace we enjoy here in the Southwest.
On a previous thread, an incorrigible liar-Igbo claimed that the peace we enjoy here is because we gave some of our forests to Fulani herdsmen, I asked the oloribuku whose father's were been slaughtered and eaten, and whose mothers and daughters are constantly gang-raped by UGM5 to mention the so-called states and forests. But he is yet to reply. Maybe, he is still guzzling mkpuru-nmiri
The Igbo person you quoted just aired honest opinion but you put on armor of bigotry.
Start spewing trash.
God help you.
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by NorthernersSuck: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Rayjnr:

But in the town armed robbers are killing people everywhere , why is the radar always on fictitious Fulani

Come down south and preach that your warning
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by pacespot(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
Nice one.

The fact that they are glorified hunters makes them more effective in fighting the security threats. They can go hunting in the terrorists hideouts, sleep over in difficult environments and navigate the terrains more than ordinary police.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by pacespot(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Are these Nigeria made vehicles?
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by Rayjnr: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

Come down south and preach that your warning

Na only mouth una get nothing else, slaves
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by Hallabee1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Aje...

Nice one from his side,,,,
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by slimanyd: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
2braithe:

Who wan arrest auxiliary thugs in Oyo state when it was the governor himself that freed him from prison.
Na their second governor be that.

You should go to lagos and tell Sanwo olu to first of all go and arrest MC oluomo first b4 talking about Auxiliary . No be only una get craze for head. Nah craze them dey use cure craze.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by slimanyd: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

What's the point of buying operational vehicles for Amotekun when Seyi Makinde won't allow anybody arrest Auxiliary thugs causing trouble

Same way your MC oluomo in Lagos is dictating for your governor. Shame no dey catch una at all. A whole motor park agbero dictating to a whole state Governor to declare nurtw as illegal. Lol. Awon mofos.
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by NorthernersSuck: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
Rayjnr:

Na only mouth una get nothing else, slaves

Did you just mentioned slaves? We're the one feeding your fellow imbeciles (Northerners) here in the East, see them scattered everywhere begging, before replying me, make sure you dey watch your back continuously before Boko Haram and Bandits use your empty skull for a target practice

Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by Rayjnr: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

Did you just mentioned slaves? We're the one feeding your fellow imbeciles (Northerners) here in the East, see them scattered everywhere begging, before replying me, make sure you dey watch your back continuously before Boko Haram and Bandits use your empty skull for a target practice

I hear you, cry cry people
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by Mooh247: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
slimanyd:

Same way your MC oluomo in Lagos is dictating for your governor. Shame no dey catch una at all. A whole motor park agbero dictating to a whole state Governor to declare nurtw as illegal. Lol. Awon mofos.

Abeg shut up if you no get wetin to say... Am I from Lagos or what's my own with MC
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by 2braithe: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
slimanyd:

You should go to lagos and tell Sanwo olu to first of all go and arrest MC oluomo first b4 talking about Auxiliary . No be only una get craze for head. Nah craze them dey use cure craze.

We are talking about Auxiliary not mc oluomo.
No change topic!
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by Simbrixton(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
Nice one.

i be yoruba and they are boys scout

1 Like

Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by 1860ixt: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: Makinde Presents 100 Operational Vehicles To Oyo Amotekun Corps, Warns Criminals by Came4amo: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2022
qekng40:
Nice one.

Glorified is the right word.. but if u crayfish waka anyhow for area .. them go give you 2 by 2 for leg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial Slot: I Am Not In A Rush To Go Into Government - Utomi / PHOTOS: Saraki At Senator Gemade’s 70th Birthday Service / Boko Haram Sets Chibok Village On Fire - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.