Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari (13880 Views)

"Report To Work Unfailingly": TUC Tells Members, Opts Out Of Nationwide Protest / Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG / Subsidy Removal: Revert To Status Quo – TUC Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2022
Resignation is not in the Constitution of Zoo republic, una must see the end!
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by Aplayer: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Predict goal scorers in today's matches and win amazing prizes watch the video to predict
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO1Fg9yGdyQ
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by DaddyFabooluz(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2022
That is why I don't pay much attention to things happening in Nigeria anymore. When people cryout so many other people are busy insulting them or bringing up tribal issues because it has not affected their family or close relative.

The day it will touch the homes of most Nairalanders that love to insult too much and spill out rubbish online, I will see how they will feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by redsun(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2022
That man is really turning out to be looters, malu, bandits, terrorists' president. Normal citizens are completely left out perish in his regime.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by SocialJustice: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2022
fitinwell:

How many people are willing to voluntarily resign...

So many incompetent people in federal service playing leadership and sensitive roles... Many at retirement age..

But no they won't leave..
We only need a good president with no greed or ulterior motive. You saw the way Osinbajo shook everyone when he fired the DSS boss and Buhari has never handed power to him since then. If ministry, department and agency heads know their job is only secured by performance, you will be scared at the rate Nigeria will develop.

This was what Buhari promised but the man is a useless con artist, tribal bigot and gluttonous thief.

I know in my lifetime Nigeria will get to where it ought to be.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by F117nighthawk: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2022
100% common sense, the man is very incapable of handling this country, he is a weakling, only sits in ASO ROCK give directives to his ministers and people he employs, wait for them in Aso Rock to come and give reports to him and waits for them to call him to come and commission projects, he does not go out to monitor or supervises anything to even see whether the right things are done or not

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by oweman: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Silky idle talk ! Those who shared the military arms and ammunition budget what did you call on them to do ?
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by jonnyjustcome22: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2022
There is no point to preach to Buhari to resign. The NLC and TUC are toothless bull dog if not they would have call for total strike with what is happening in the country. Is not getting better but rather getting worst.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by sunkoye: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2022
The most annoying attitude about Nigerians is the the unholy idea that since it didn't happen to me...then life goes on. As long as we and our loved ones are safe...we will look the other way. But when things happen...when push comes to shove..even a die hard fan of the government will lash out on buhari when they or their loved ones are caught in incompetency crossfire. So..we are self centered with so much dislike for humanity and fellow citizens. the reason we are so religious and still won't make heaven. Me myself and I mentality. Ofcourse everything is going well between the TUC and the government even when the economy is in shambles until the death of their high placed members in a terrorist attack. They were knocked off back to reality and they suddenly remembered they are also Nigerians and it could be them in the casket.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by hohafrank(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2022
I would have bet with my balls that the General would have handled security matters than the school teacher.We can now see that the reverse is now the case.He is just an ordinary barracks General that doesn't know anything about security.
May God protect us until his tenure finishes, because it is more easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to ask him to resign.
As for the TUC,they are the major part of the problems of this country.If they have been active all this while,the country wouldn't have been too bad to this extent.
Now they have felt the pulse.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by senteugene: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2022
The thing reach una now una dey talk... Na play una dey
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by cpu2006(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2022
Papa Bihari is a failure
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by Franking: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2022
Buhari very obviously is incapable of securing lives and property.

He has no business being president in the first place.

The same clueless people are projecting Tinubu for president.

Reject Tinubu and his cotravellers.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by InvertedHammer: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2022
alsudan:
Funny how TUC just found their voice after two ranking members of the union lost their lives to Buharis Bandits.

/

Nigerians are nonchalant to every issue until it affects them personally.

/

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by zinaunreal(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2022
Said

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by EdoBoy90(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Long overdue
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by TeminiNG: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2022
Werey people. Una voice day clear now wey una eyes don clear?
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by muheeb01(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Someone that supposed to have resigned long time ago,in a working system.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by juman(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Yes.
Yes.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by newwater: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Abeg pressure should be on legislative arm to do the needful with solid support from the media houses
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by juman(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Buhari is a fake military general.
A boy of fourteen years old as president would perform better curbing insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by bonnyhope: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2022
alsudan:
Funny how TUC just found their voice after two ranking members of the union lost their lives to Buharis Bandits.

Don't mind them

In this country if you are not affected, you will not feel concerned

They have been silent all these years
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by juman(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2022
Oh oh.
Where are the ECOMOG soldiers?
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by Bestbeelieve: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2022
too late! sai baba till 2023
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by themanderon: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Asking the failure-in-chief to resign now is a little too late. The ship is already half sunken.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by ComeToJesus: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
The man na designer badluck.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by Tvoice: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Na now day brake abi, una better enjoy food wey una cook oO , I no wan hia anything, make una enjoy am to d last
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by Diligence: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
APC were destined to be in the opposition forever. Unfortunately, chance cum rigging happened and the most useless heads wore the crown....and they are still blaming PDP 8 years later...

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by TruthinAction: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
alsudan:

I wish the families of our law makers will be affected so they can sit up.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Secure Nigerians, TUC Tells Buhari by techWriter3: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
should resign be ... Um, check my_p.rofile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspension: PDP National Chair, Ayu Fights Back, Says Only NEC Can Suspend Him / Islamists To Yar’adua: We Want Total Islam - PM News / Fuel Scarcity Throttles Abuja Residents, Business, Government Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.