Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending (24006 Views)

Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower Payment Status Failed / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Ultras100: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2022
grin
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2022
The annoying thing is that this information is false.

13 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by senetorjboss(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Well,,, it can be truth.. But mean why,, get out

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by maticar: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Drastick:
Am tired with life!
No taya oo

Nothing like suicide, no even think am

Naija dey run all man street but try get PVC and vote right next year

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Drastick(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2022
maticar:
No taya oo
Nothing like suicide, no even think am
Naija dey run all man street but try get PVC and vote right next year
Its not easy. Life is meaningless. Sir, if u can, pls help me with somethng let me buy me food pls. I am starving

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by YeyeGbami: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
jakD:
If you claim that this programme is an empowerment programme for the jobless and yet, you owe them months salaries, well, I don't know what you mean by empowerment anymore then.

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Jostoman: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pending till when election is near it's only their jobless APC miscreants they can deceive with n- power. Yahoo Yahoo government.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by senetorjboss(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
My own just changed... Yet am seeing nothing
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Padipadi(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Since December no pay. Govt has suffered people
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Fucklove(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jubal01:
So Buhari has signed the budget and it has already been transmitted to Sadiya, and she has also transmitted same to the CBN just between yesterday and today? Ezenwaeze, what do u take us for? Illiterates? When did Buhari became this caring? If u don't move from here . . . Nonesense!
That ezenwaez guy is very annoying. I wonder why the moderators keep moving his useless posts to the front page.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Fucklove(m): 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
safesurfer:
The annoying thing is that this information is false.
Like you don't know that guy? All his info is always false.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Princeton92(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mine hasn't changed yet...... cry undecided
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Jostoman: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
jakD:
If you claim that this programme is an empowerment programme for the jobless and yet, you owe them months salaries, well, I don't know what you mean by empowerment anymore then.
it is a Vote buying and not empowerment that is why they pending it till when election is near so that they can use it to deceive their APC gullible.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by matm: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dts due to economic recession
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Onachiene1995(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
What about the non graduate categories that you guys are owing since October last year... Npower is "Ambassadors of poverty"
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by backtalkG(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
This is fake news how did it make fp la la, mynd44, seun, ogunmod grin

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by JoshTim: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by WilsonBright935: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
senetorjboss:
My own just changed... Yet am seeing nothing

You mean your January stipend status is showing "pending"?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Uplifted2022(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
ogoloray:

Guy you dey f-up!

able

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by senetorjboss(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
WilsonBright935:

You mean your January stipend status is showing "pending"?
Irony bro

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by lovat(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Drastick:

Its not easy. Life is meaningless.
Sir, if u can, pls help me with somethng let me buy me food pls. I am starving
Dominique kindly ban this fraudster

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by iamademorlar(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Op, thunder fire you....
This is a fake news, it shouldn't be on the Front page

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Patrickker(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Sadiya has bastardized this program. The initial aim of which has eluded the benefiaries, hence defeated. How much is 30,000 naira in actual value now? yet she owes them up to three months or more and questions are not asked. The beneficiaries borrow to transport to and fro their PPA, eat and if at all meet other little financial needs. Is that how to empower? Any form of empowerment that you give and is being owed in the process is no longer an empowerment. Sadiya is not fit to be a minister in such a sensitive ministry. She is dull, not proactive and retrogressive. This administration has her as a clog in its wheel. She does all this with reckless abandon. Well, she has helped made APC more unpopular, I case my rest.

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by babajero(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Don't worry lapdogs you will soon receive your stipends to sell your humanity for the next 8years.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
You will not grow or get traffic on your site with this kind of false format bro.....

Everyone here have trusted you on Npower so why the raise false alarm?
Simply run ads on Facebook and boasts your contents on your Facebook page, dat way u grow!
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
oluwasegun007:

Resigned for npower undecided

Probably, Npower pay is better
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Veeryeasy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Please move on with your lives, minister for finance has eaten that one

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Ixodes(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
This government have no fund to sustain n-power they don't just know how to dump it.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by EmmyOD(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hapu ndi ara ahu but from another angle, it's very ok bc the beneficiaries too no dey go work atleast make them see reason �
:
I wanna sell my few months old Samsung Galaxy A12 make I see money complete my College of Medicine Dev fees. Price is 60K
If interested, call me on 2348108387659
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Zulu2022: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
EmmyOD:
Hapu ndi ara ahu but from another angle, it's very ok bc the beneficiaries too no dey go work atleast make them see reason �
:
I wanna sell my few months old Samsung Galaxy A12 make I see money complete my College of Medicine Dev fees. Price is 60K
If interested, call me on 2348108387659
so ur Senate ND buhari pikin are eating money de work fr,wen same oil producing country lik uae nd Qatar are paying citizens,u see why una government take una as unserious youth nd citizen,frgt DT bread u de chop de survive,u no go see chop again wen de price go up soon as e don de do...as a citizen is ur right as long u are unemployed,even though is a little money,is solving need fr some,try get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? / Agosu Albert Fagla: Lagos Job Seeker Posts Job Request On A Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.