Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending (24004 Views)

Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower Payment Status Failed / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by lolu2019: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ixodes:
This government have no fund to sustain n-power they don't just know how to dump it.
stop saying what u don't know.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Ixodes(m): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
lolu2019:
stop saying what u don't know.
Alright tell us what you know

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by enonche85(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
ezenwaez:

Npower Batch C Volunteers should start expecting their payments soon as the payment and payroll status on Npower NASIMS dashboard have started changing to pending, although some Npower Batch C Volunteers have not noticed any changes on their Npower NASIMS dashboard, if you are yet to notice any changes on your payment status on the Npower NASIMS dashboard please exercise patience as the changes just commenced few hours ago.
In the coming weeks Npower Batch C Volunteers should start receiving credit for all outstanding payments, please if you are having the failed payment issues, you will be paid as backlog, their are specific periods for backlog payments, once your name falls into that backlog payment period you will definitely be credited with your stipend.
Npower volunteers under the Non graduate category that have commenced their training should also expect payment, please take note, if you have not started your training you will not be paid.

I have stopped going to PPA until my January and February stipend are paid. I spend average of 1k daily to and fro my PPA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by premierlead: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ole ni gbogbo yin lati ori minister farouq to fi de ori buhari ati iwo agbenuso won lori ikani nairaland yii ezenwaez. Ka da fun gbogbo yin lai

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by lolu2019: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ixodes:

Alright tell us what you know
of course,the federal governments are not owing the senators that are earning fat salaries. how much is 30k.it is just a delay tactics so that batch c1 can participate in the elections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Bbbw: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oh
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Kwestionair: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Zulu2022:
Mk Dem receive January out of 3months,wen APC is don wit u guys,even a child won't forget dis tenure, history we will tell our kids like Ukraine is going to do there's

Did you learn from the one your parents experienced under the same Buhari in 1983 ? Oga leave that thing, Nigerians mumu no dey ever do. The kids can still vote Buhari after you finish telling them about how bad the Buhari regime is.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Nathsbash(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Zulu2022:
Mk Dem receive January out of 3months,wen APC is don wit u guys,even a child won't forget dis tenure, history we will tell our kids like Ukraine is going to do there's
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Ixodes(m): 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
lolu2019:
of course,the federal governments are not owing the senators that are earning fat salaries. how much is 30k.it is just a delay tactics so that batch c1 can participate in the elections.
I don't understand how the batches work but I know there are other batches coming in even if this one's exit. so the delay tactics thing doesn't hold water.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by dave601: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Okay...

Anyway, you might be interested in my signature.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by eduora: 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
I received only September....they have not pay me October, November, December, January, February,March, April....n-power but why?
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Newton2024: 4:16am On Apr 04, 2022
Drastick:

Its not easy. Life is meaningless.
Sir, if u can, pls help me with somethng let me buy me food pls. I am starving
Did you vote in the last election. If you didn't vote or you voted for the clueless one, then count me out. 2023 is another opportunity to correct this error.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Newton2024: 4:20am On Apr 04, 2022
Patrickker:
Sadiya has bastardized this program. The initial aim of which has eluded the benefiaries, hence defeated. How much is 30,000 naira in actual value now? yet she owes them up to three months or more and questions are not asked. The beneficiaries borrow to transport to and fro their PPA, eat and if at all meet other little financial needs. Is that how to empower? Any form of empowerment that you give and is being owed in the process is no longer an empowerment. Sadiya is not fit to be a minister in such a sensitive ministry. She is dull, not proactive and retrogressive. This administration has her as a clog in its wheel. She does all this with reckless abandon. Well, she has helped made APC more unpopular, I case my rest.
To make it worse, she is above the law and accountable to no one. Her godfather is strong.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Newton2024: 4:21am On Apr 04, 2022
eduora:
I received only September....they have not pay me October, November, December, January, February,March, April....n-power but why?
Are you receiving salaries elsewhere?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by ezenwaez(m): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2022
eduora:
Call 01888340
018888148 or
Send in your Npower ID when you call the customer service agent and please go straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by ButterBerry: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2022
Ixodes:

I don't understand how the batches work but I know there are other batches coming in even if this one's exit. so the delay tactics thing doesn't hold water.

That's because you're blindfolded with poverty to see.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 04, 2022
ButterBerry:

It's the other way round, I believe one have to be blinded with poverty to believe that the delay and subsequent payment of the stipend would sway the election.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Zulu2022: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2022
Stupid ppl day HV not finish paying stream c,na to de engage new batch nd exit batch,wen de HV not pay finish,wat a stupid government,I pity Nigeria youth shaa
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by BuddhaGautama: 7:18am On Apr 04, 2022
How come I'm not seeing pending on my dashboard?
Am I the only one, or are other people experiencing same?

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Misspersian: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2022
I hope dey will be paying at least two months. My hand need money too much, only January no go reach oh.
ezenwaez:

Npower Batch C Volunteers should start expecting their payments soon as the payment and payroll status on Npower NASIMS dashboard have started changing to pending, although some Npower Batch C Volunteers have not noticed any changes on their Npower NASIMS dashboard, if you are yet to notice any changes on your payment status on the Npower NASIMS dashboard please exercise patience as the changes just commenced few hours ago.
In the coming weeks Npower Batch C Volunteers should start receiving credit for all outstanding payments, please if you are having the failed payment issues, you will be paid as backlog, their are specific periods for backlog payments, once your name falls into that backlog payment period you will definitely be credited with your stipend.
Npower volunteers under the Non graduate category that have commenced their training should also expect payment, please take note, if you have not started your training you will not be paid.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Ixodes(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2022
ButterBerry:

Guy don't vent your frustration on me...am just trying to get enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by JAMESOGBONNAMADU: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2022
So,you have started giving us fake informations,ezenwaeze for all people.i am dissappointed in you.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Drastick(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Newton2024:
Did you vote in the last election. If you didn't vote or you voted for the clueless one, then count me out. 2023 is another opportunity to correct this error.

Whats the meaning of this na? I said am starving and u are asking who i voted for. Lets be mature pls
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by olaoluwa32: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
premierlead:
Ole ni gbogbo yin lati ori minister farouq to fi de ori buhari ati iwo agbenuso won lori ikani nairaland yii ezenwaez. Ka da fun gbogbo yin lai
I can't laugh alone oo lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Newton2024: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Drastick:

Whats the meaning of this na? I said am starving and u are asking who i voted for. Lets be mature pls
Sorry.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Drastick(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Newton2024:
I'm sorry.
Its ok. Pls help if u can. Thank u
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by lolu2019: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ixodes:

it matters to the politicians.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Newton2024: 7:56am On Apr 05, 2022
premierlead:
Ewo n t'epe baami? E tee jeje.

@ezenwaez, my payroll has not changed to pending as you made us to expect.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by Newton2024: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2022
lolu2019:
Do you mean they will owe us backlogs till 2023 elections?
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by ezenwaez(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2022
Newton2024:
Do you mean they will owe us backlogs till 2023 elections?
Please exercise patience you will be paid all your stipend.
Re: Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending by TemmyT002(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2022
This is the third day since this post. Still nothing on our dashboards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? / Stanbic IBTC's Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.