Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Is My Employer Allowed To Sponsor My Uk Trip? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is My Employer Allowed To Sponsor My Uk Trip? (981 Views)

Single Women Are Not Allowed To Lodge In Most Hotels In Kano State- BBC Reporter / Please Help: How Can I Track My Uk Visa Application - Applicant Status / Renewing My Uk Visa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Employer Allowed To Sponsor My Uk Trip? by jenny2007(f): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
hello people,
Pls i ned urgent advice. I want apply for a short-term visit visa (6 months). I have a two year student's visa to the UK which was valid between 2001 - 2003, ever since i came back after my studies i have not travelled back to the UK.
Now my question is what documents do i need to apply as a visitor. I am going to be on a paid leave from work, meaning that funds available for my trip would be made available by my employers. So pls what documents would i need in applying for this visa. I am really confused.
Re: Is My Employer Allowed To Sponsor My Uk Trip? by OmoTier1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
jenny2007:

hello people,
Pls i ned urgent advice. I want apply for a short-term visit visa (6 months). I have a two year student's visa to the UK which was valid between 2001 - 2003, ever since i came back after my studies i have not travelled back to the UK.
Now my question is what documents do i need to apply as a visitor. I am going to be on a paid leave from work, meaning that funds available for my trip would be made available by my employers. So pls what documents would i need in applying for this visa. I am really confused.
please kindly go and read through this threads
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-127964.4064.html
Kindly take your time to read through the other postings on same issue as the ones you raised.

As for your question, since you are going on a visit, your application will be assessed largely on your financial status and on the probability of you returning to nigeria after your visit.

Is your company providing the funding as part of your work package?
Re: Is My Employer Allowed To Sponsor My Uk Trip? by beeman80: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2011
@Jenny u have no issue since u have been to d UK before.All you need is a letter from your employer,your 6months pay slips,6months statement of account,a letter of invitation from the person inviting you,copy of his/her passport page,original utility bills and bank statement.Also include copies of any landed properties,marriage certificate etc just to show your clout.Good luck!
Re: Is My Employer Allowed To Sponsor My Uk Trip? by beeman80: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2011
jenny2007:

hello people,
@Jenny u have no issue since u have been to d UK before.All you need is a letter from your employer,your 6months pay slips,6months statement of account,a letter of invitation from the person inviting you,copy of his/her passport page,original utility bills and bank statement.Also include copies of any landed properties,marriage certificate etc just to show your clout.Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Renewal - Justwise And Others, Pls Your Advice / How Can I Get A Letter Of Invitation For One Coming To Usa For Business / UK Fiancée Visa Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.