Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Renewing My Uk Visa! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Renewing My Uk Visa! (4677 Views)

Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Please Help: How Can I Track My Uk Visa Application - Applicant Status / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renewing My Uk Visa! by rose198201: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2011
Hello Everyone here.Please i have a little problem which i dont know how i can help it.An agent processed a uk 6 months visa for me last year july ,He was able to get it for me sucessfully.I then travelled to uk ,I spent just 2 weeks in peckam.After that i travelled back home,My 6 months visa expired this January,Hence i have been finding a way to renew it by applying for 2 years without going through or consulting any agent again.When i was in london ,i asked this same question and i was told ,all i need is just the Vaf10 form i will fill it and put in dsame info that the agent filled for me when I got the 6 months Visa.Pls house this issue has been driving me crazy.I dont know how to go about it.I have made series of search on google,ask and so on But stil havent find any positive answer.As a result while searching i came accross Nairaland and i see that it can be a tools for me to get an answer to this bothering Question.Please for God sake i would appreciate any rightful answer that will direct me on what to do.What i want to know is the documents i need to submit to BHC to renew my visa.Thanks as you help me to tackle this problem ,God bless u Immensely!
Re: Renewing My Uk Visa! by werepeLeri: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2011
and you cant go through the British Embassy website or call them or even go there to ask your questions?
Re: Renewing My Uk Visa! by justwise(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2011
rose198201:

Hello Everyone here.Please i have a little problem which i dont know how i can help it.An agent processed a uk 6 months visa for me last year july ,He was able to get it for me sucessfully.I then travelled to uk ,I spent just 2 weeks in peckam.After that i travelled back home,My 6 months visa expired this January,Hence i have been finding a way to renew it by applying for 2 years without going through or consulting any agent again.When i was in london ,[b]i asked this same question and i was told ,all i need is just the Vaf10 form i will fill it and put in dsame info that the agent filled for me when I got the 6 months Visa.[/b]Pls house this issue has been driving me crazy.I dont know how to go about it.I have made series of search on google,ask and so on But stil havent find any positive answer.As a result while searching i came accross Nairaland and i see that it can be a tools for me to get an answer to this bothering Question.Please for God sake i would appreciate any rightful answer that will direct me on what to do.What i want to know is the documents i need to submit to BHC to renew my visa.Thanks as you help me to tackle this problem ,God bless u Immensely!
That is exactly what u need to do, u don't need any agent to do that for u.
Re: Renewing My Uk Visa! by rose198201: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2011
@ justwise, Thank u very much for your response.I still have a question.So, i am going to fill the vaf10 form and submit it along with my passport?is it only that or i still need to submit like bank statement ,letter of employment and other necessary document?I would be glad to hear from you again.
Re: Renewing My Uk Visa! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2011
rose198201:

Hello Everyone here.Please i have a little problem which i dont know how i can help it.An agent processed a uk 6 months visa for me last year july ,He was able to get it for me sucessfully.I then travelled to uk ,I spent just 2 weeks in peckam.After that i travelled back home,My 6 months visa expired this January,Hence i have been finding a way to renew it by applying for 2 years without going through or consulting any agent again.When i was in london ,i asked this same question and [b]i was told ,all i need is just the Vaf10 form i will fill it and put in dsame info that the agent filled for me when I got the 6 months Visa.[/b]Pls house this issue has been driving me crazy.I dont know how to go about it.I have made series of search on google,ask and so on [b]But stil havent find any positive answer.[/b]As a result while searching i came accross Nairaland and i see that it can be a tools for me to get an answer to this bothering Question.Please for God sake i would appreciate any rightful answer that will direct me on what to do.What i want to know is the documents i need to submit to BHC to renew my visa.Thanks as you help me to tackle this problem ,God bless u Immensely!

Well yes, as long as your circumstances haven't changed. Of course, your bank statements will have to be updated, as well as your employment (if applicable). The only question I'd ask you is this:

Do you know what data / info your agent put into your application when you obtained your previous visa? This is one reason why "agents" are not a good idea, they feed off the laziness of visa applicants, and not all are genuine!

I'm not sure what sort of positive answer you're looking to get - the requirements on the UKBA website is as clear as it gets.
Re: Renewing My Uk Visa! by justwise(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2011
rose198201:

@ justwise, Thank u very much for your response.I still have a question.So, i am going to fill the vaf10 form and submit it along with my passport?is it only that or i still need to submit like bank statement ,letter of employment [/b]and other necessary document?I would be glad to hear from you again.

I think [b]Siena
has given u a good answer there, apart from filling the form u still have to submit other documents.

Siena raised one vital point there . .which is: Do you still remember those documents ur agent put in ur application?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is This Castle Located In Nigeria- Do You Know? / Dirty Things Going On Inside Luxurious Bus: Ladies Dirty Secret In Night Journey / Can I Get A Canada Work Visa With A Budget Of 1.5million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.