Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Have Gotten My TSTV - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Have Gotten My TSTV (104334 Views)

Tstv Africa Claims To Have Gotten Rights For EPL / Bbnaija: Housemates Have Gotten Their Phones For Task / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Enemyofpeace: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Inosky:

Is it showing EPL and Champions league?
I have not on it since I boughted it, because NEPA tooked since February
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Phyde: 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:
You just made another great mistake. Why don't you use the money to get an Android TV box and enjoy IPTV to the fullest?
I'm thinking of getting this android TV box. Educate me on it please, the subscriptions and channels on it.
Thanks
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Enemyofpeace: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
MNDY:

A friend working with DSTV is seriously discouraging me from buying TSTV. Saying the picture quality is poor due to the HDML of their decoder. He also emphasized the fast rate at which the PAYG subscription goes. What do you have to say?
I have not on it since I boughted it, because NEPA tooked since February

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by alamscolo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
mrksquare:

How much is the subscription?

3,000 monthly with 10gb internet to connect your devices

₦200 daily
₦500 for 3 days
750 for 1 week
1,500 for 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jennifer89:

Oky. Thanks

Make your pick and pay

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Arsenalholic(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Koleb:
Just place an order for it from jumia, am in Abuja though. I spent nothing less 320 000 on DSTV a year
Lol. You have 320000 and you decided to run away with 26500. Body go tell you very soon.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by emmabosco: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Beautiful let the DSTV have good rival
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

This is quite helpful. I will do so. Thanks.

1 Share

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Crazeworld(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:

130GB is #20k. But most months I still have like 70GB to 90GB left so I just roll it over into the next month with #2k or #3k. I don't know how Glo is doing it, but it's incredibly cheap and reliable for me and the household.

https://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/data/data-plans?gclid=CjwKCAjwi6WSBhA-EiwA6NiokyYKjLdcQeksB0UVnLePoqF-5-S_c8fH53YabhIK7TxHgKcpMywL9hoC9M0QAvD_BwE
Thanks for the response.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by olowofariwo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
osazsky:
my new free to air decorder has iptv..can I use it if I have internet
. Please how much did you buy the decoder, and the channels it carries?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Ournolly: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
CharleyBright:

Why pay 20k subscription to watch football when I can watch same matches at viewing centre for N200?
Stop being slaves to DSTV Monopoly.
I am paying 12,400 for compact plus.
I have TSTV too but they are trash.
So unstable, always go offline from time to time.
TSTV will be a good option for movies but they are not reliable.
My decoder went offline for some weeks now.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by teemac01(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Sure, that's why I emphasised on finding the broadband that suits one's need. I get GLO 130GB monthly which satisfy the entire household needs including individuals phones as well as for watching TV. Imagine if I were to buy monthly data of about #5000 for about 8 to 10 people? The price comparative advantage favours IPTV especially when you considers the arrays of channels and programs available to you. They are talking of TSTV that doesn't even show champions league. Tufiakwa....spitt!

Well Bro....for this your positive comment, I'm giving you some great Kodi addons.

https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.nsfw.m3u
https://team-crew.github.io/

how does one use this stuff you posted or how do i put it on my kodi...mind you i am a novice o...had the app installed but couldnt get it to work so i just left it there

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by nams77: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Naanlong01:

Like I said,I have never done that before,but I know you can only select the channels you want,and then subscribe. You will be able to know your best channels before the end of your free subscription. To answer your question directly,its maximum of #5 per channel.
No vex #5 per day?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
bigpicture001:

DStv went fast to get exclusive license for somee very exciting channels like

CNN, caartoon network, National geographic, Discovery channel, EPL, Trace, etc...

Making other. Cable network unable to get these channels...not because. They don't want it,they just can't..till the deal is ended

All. National geographic channels are on tstv bro

There is a lve match going on now

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Videour(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
symbianDON:
it's pay as.you watch. You select the channels you want and.pay for.them. Daily rates range from N1 to N3 and you can for any number of days you are comfortable paying for.
OK how about the graphics
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ournolly:

I am paying 12,400 for compact plus.
I have TSTV too but they are trash.
So unstable, always go offline from time to time.
TSTV will be a good option for movies but they are not reliable.
My decoder went offline for some weeks now.

This is mine right now

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by 3verblazing(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Belleful:

Which of their mobile app? Because I don download my gotv app, try to login in, but na oops something went wrong be d reply I dey get. This gotv don really tired me. After dis month subscription finished. I don port.
ask how much the actual sub is for that package and balance up. Your stuff go come up. Experienced that like twice in the past. First one I was like 120 naira short of the actual payment dem no gree activate me until I paid up.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Videour(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Yes it has AV port
Pls how much did you buy the decoder
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Phyde:

I'm thinking of getting this android TV box. Educate me on it please, the subscriptions and channels on it.
Thanks

Lemmie tell you the real truth....
Even TSTV is using IPTV model. All they simply do is collate several Internet TVs and lock it on a software and collect subscription on it in the form of data.

The good thing is, there are universal boxes you can buy and operate your own IPTV as there are free internet channels in it's vastness.

So many smart business men have created several paid-to-view IPTV simply because they know that not many people knows how to build up channels. So they control it in the form of selling boxes or providing you internet data to view their own locked up channels which most of them are getting free of charge.

If you get a tv box, laptop, android tv or even your Android phone, install Kodi and add put appropriate addons/repositories on it, you are getting access to as many channels that you cannot even finish watching.

So basically, there are:
1- Paid IPTV (Like someone trying to sell codes in one of the post) which he's actually getting free. And which you can also configure yourself if you just follow simple instructions from YouTube and goggle search.

2- Genuine and registered IPTV clients/Operators such as TSTV and a few foreign ones that already collate all these channels and lock them unto a software/apps or box.

Without good internet, you can't enjoy IPTV which is why TSTV packaged theirs with their own internet. Needless to say that even DSTV can provide internet services through their dishes. I don't know why they haven't done that. I guess they want to cash out fully on the satellite aspect and later introduce the internet market.

In any case, the future of television is the internet. That's why you see virtually all the network provider venturing into internet TV. GloTV, AirtelTV name them....even Apple and Amazon has AppleTV and AmazonTV respectively.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by jaxxy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Temidayo9:
TSTV is good but never a replacement for DStv in every aspect. I used both.

Why? because of sports??
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
nams77:

No vex #5 per day?

Right now, all channels are free.. Until then, it is free.. And it has been so for months...

Before now, some where one naira, two naira and five naira for language channels like igbo, yoruba and Hausa

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by tuoyoojo(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Videour:
Pls how much did you buy the decoder
Accredited vendor is 15k
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Naija4love(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
tuoyoojo:

They have channels for nursery rhymes , Tom and Jerry channel ( dedicated for just Tom and jerry) ....if u have a toddler to a child aged 10....they would be very entertained. Some of these channels are very educative for kids...furthermore, the air lovely animations ..I saw coco, ferdinard the bull the other day
I am truly satisfied with services rendered
thanks for the information
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Sure, that's why I emphasised on finding the broadband that suits one's need. I get GLO 130GB monthly which satisfy the entire household needs including individuals phones as well as for watching TV. Imagine if I were to buy monthly data of about #5000 for about 8 to 10 people? The price comparative advantage favours IPTV especially when you considers the arrays of channels and programs available to you. They are talking of TSTV that doesn't even show champions league. Tufiakwa....spitt!

Well Bro....for this your positive comment, I'm giving you some great Kodi addons.

https://iptv-org.github.io/iptv/index.nsfw.m3u
https://team-crew.github.io/

How will the app work with TV because TV is not for me alone but my family
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Videour(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Phyde:

Thanks
I just dey laugh you. 30gb no go serve for one week oooo
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
teemac01:

how does one use this stuff you posted or how do i put it on my kodi...mind you i am a novice o...had the app installed but couldnt get it to work so i just left it there

What are you using? Android Phone or Android tv-box or Android TV?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Ournolly: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Themandator:

This is mine right now
They plays one la liga match and serie a match per weekend.
Sometimes one epl match on Saturday evening but they always go offline.
They do not have the rights to show those matches.

Pictures like the above don't move me as I still own tstv and knows how their stuffs works.

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Videour(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Accredited vendor is 15k
ok
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by obinnaeustace(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
majamajic:
As usual

Na waste of money , instead I buy Gotv , 8k upgrade it to max
Than buy this 15k
after buying 8k next month you must recharge again TSTV pay as you go since November I have been using it no recharge yet of any channel EPL sure champion league sure laliga sure Seria A sure MBC 2 MBC Max MBC action cinima movie 1
And children station plenty what next mama Africa channels for Africa movies and so many more
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
teemac01:

Start by installing the crew addons first. Follow the below instruction to the letters:

https://www.wirelesshack.org/how-to-install-the-crew-kodi-addon.html

Once that is done, we will look at how to build channels using PVR Client.

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Niom(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Guy, trust me. I've tried it all. I've used DSTV, TSTV, Startimes, GoTV, StroUng Decoder name them.

I've done the mathematics. And I've put it to test.

First, even TSTV, you will need subscription.
Now think about it this way:

Once there's no light, you can't watch your TSTV. With IPTV, you can carry on watching right from your phone.

Everybody in my household no longer sub for their individual data on their phones as they can link to the wifi the Tv box is using. And I'm talking of not less than 8people connected. Imagine if each were to sub #5000 on their phones? Still we don't get to finish the data.

Channels available: Your Pandora box of unlimited channels just opened. I have nothing less than 7000channels on my Kodi. TSTV will just randomly pick some cheap channels they have rights on for you. You don't even have access to Bleep-mojo channels if you want to watch pun.

Movies: Just know that you can watch the latest movie as that released 3hours ago with IPTV compare to TSTV showing you some 1995 movies.

Cartoons: Your kids will love you more. Just know you will get their own Android-box and TV because they won't let go the remote for you.

News: You can be up-to-date as to the happenings in Fiji, Zanzibar or Reunion Island.

Sports: You will soon find out that there are some important sporting events that TSTV will not cover simply because they don't have the channels that's covering it. I remember how all my friends that uses DSTV couldn't watch several Anthony Joshua's bouts. As long as there's a channel showing it in the entire world, IPTV will beam it live and direct for you.

Documentary: Not just the 3 or 4channels TSTV will give you. You are talking of nothing less than 100 on IPTV

How much do you intend to sub on you TSTV for you to even manage their peanut channels monthly? If you buy an unlimited broadband, that will satisfy your viewing needs as well as covering wifi usage for the entire family, you will agree with me that the Advantages of IPTV far outweighs TSTV.

Lest I forget....I even installed WhatsApp and Facebook on my Android box and use a wireless keyboard to surf/chat. My TV doubles as a home computer with my Tiny "X 88 PRO 10" box. I'm such a lazy fellow. Once I'm on that couch watching IPTV, the only thing that comes in between is food.

How Mich is the unlimited subscription?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by prizeless(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
How much data will be used then?
CaptainFM1:
You just made another great mistake. Why don't you use the money to get an Android TV box and enjoy IPTV to the fullest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Picture / What Series Are You Watching Now? / Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.