Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Have Gotten My TSTV - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Have Gotten My TSTV (104347 Views)

Tstv Africa Claims To Have Gotten Rights For EPL / Bbnaija: Housemates Have Gotten Their Phones For Task / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Naanlong01: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
nams77:

No vex #5 per day?

#5 per channel per day I.e if you select up to 20 channels for instance,that amount to 20×5×30= #3000. You can also pause your subscription if you will be traveling or you don't have steady power supply.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by atpet(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Indeed the best choice... I have Been using mine since last year October and I won't lie to you .. I have had an extra ordinary experience with it so far ....

Secondly , I have not paid for any single subscription since then...... A sweet experience this far .
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by webizone(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
engrfaruq:

I went to buy TSTV one Saturday evening, and the retailer told me he wasn't sure if the customer care person is still in the office to activate my account, so he placed a call to her and she was like, I've closed and we don't work in Sundays, so you have to wait till Monday for the activation. That sent me wrong signal about their services and I immediately jettisoned my plans.
Maybe you went to a private contractor.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
Makschinchin:

Abeg shey Investigative Discovery dey there (that's ID on Gotv/DSTV)?? Abeg help me confirm this cis I love that channel

Yes... I habe posted all their channels in either page 17 or 18 of this thread

BTW, I do not know why but that channel isn't one of my favorite
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
teemac01:

Ugoos Am6b+

PM me.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Naanlong01:

#5 per channel per day I.e if you select up to 20 channels for instance,that amount to 20×5×30= #3000. You can also pause your subscription if you will be traveling or you don't have steady power supply.

Not all channels are on 5 naira and for 3 months now they have not billed anybody

The channels on 5 naira are mostly language channels.. Igbo, yoruba and Hausa then Indian

And they reduced almost a week later to 3 three naira because more persons were activating their decoder
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by tayor3(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
360command:
Can't get live channels except for recorded videos. How do I get correct live channels
check my signature
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by nairamaniac: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Gentledizzle:

Yes you need internet, but better still sort for fibre internet. Which is extremely cheap. You only need 10 to 15Mbps to run IPTV very well. Incase you need. I do sell IPTV subscription.

Pls tell us more about this.

Which one is fibre Internet?

You say someone needs 10 to 15Mbps to run IPTV.
How do you mean?

How does subscription work with IPTV??
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Themandator: 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ournolly:

They plays one la liga match and serie a match per weekend.
Sometimes one epl match on Saturday evening but they always go offline.
They do not have the rights to show those matches.

Pictures like the above don't move me as I still own tstv and knows how their stuffs works.

Oga stop lying for nothing... This people shows live matches virtually everyday there are live matches

They don't have control over those matches... The channels they are on to do... Ziggo sports is what they have on free sport and sport select channel

There is another that shows Ziggo sport documentary and equally shows live matches

I am not a sport person. But don't come here and be lying.. If your stuff is not properly connected get somebody who knows what he is doing to come and reconnect and reposition your dish, properly.....

If you have signals interfering with their wavelength in your vicinity, you are going to be having glitches even from phone ringing in contrasting position

It can I ly get better with them... Many new stations from the North are already advertising it in the North... They just tell their people that they can actually delete channels they don't want which is what I idid... I deleted all Islamic channels since I Do not need them

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by naijanaso: 12:10am On Apr 04, 2022
yanabasee:
How much? I am desperately considering TSTV...

Stop considering bro. Forget YSTV they are rubbish. Go for Startimes instead. TSTV us just rubbish
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Ournolly: 2:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Makschinchin:

Contact their customer care.. I just did a live chat with one of them via their website, they responded swiftly
I have called the guy I purchased the stuff from to do the reinstallation.
My point is, dstv in most occasions are patronised due to their reliability which tstv is nowhere near for now and I doubt they ever be. Not with that Chinese satellite they are using.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by 360command: 3:07am On Apr 04, 2022
CaptainFM1:

Are you using Android tv box? If yes download Live NetTV from APK.
https://livenettvapk.live/app/

I would love to guide you on Kodi set-up/channel building though. PM me
guide me here..
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by NaijaCover(m): 3:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Themandator:

Go to their website... It is available every where and there is this serpentia TV from onitsha that is on test transmission

Exactly

1 Like

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by mrksquare: 4:15am On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=alamscolo post=111621499]

3,000 monthly with 10gb internet to connect your devices

₦200 daily
₦500 for 3 days
750 for 1 week
1,500 for 2 weeks [/quote

Wow!!
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by muriunited(m): 4:21am On Apr 04, 2022
majamajic:
As usual

Na waste of money , instead I buy Gotv , 8k upgrade it to max
Than buy this 15k
You are a wicked virus ��, person run from DSTV you are advising Him to buy go tv you are very wicked, it seems from fry pan � to fire �, my Brother you better go for TSTV, is the best. Pay as you use.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by engrfaruq(m): 4:30am On Apr 04, 2022
Themandator:

Maybe the retailer na analogue.. You cant do everything from their app including managing others people subscription like you are part of their staff

If you get it for your parents, you can stay anywhere and oick their channels of choice

He called someone from their office in Abuja and the person said they've closed, that I have to wait till Monday before I get activated.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by engrfaruq(m): 4:32am On Apr 04, 2022
webizone:

Maybe you went to a private contractor.

Me sef I tire ooo, customer care that should be 24/7 and activation is even supposed to be a self-service thing.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Samcoflex75(m): 4:41am On Apr 04, 2022
I have been using it for two weeks now, I have never been this entertained, I just realized I have been wasting money on gotv ever since, their movies are one in town, very good movies, for the sports, you are guaranteed on all la Liga games, serie A but for EPL, it is selected, but I watched man utd Vs Leicester there, but I don't know yet of champions league, it is far better than gotv for those using gotv but for DStv, it is still below the belt because of the selected premier league games but anytime they want to show, they show big matches not like gotv that shows Watford Vs Norwich, but if you are not a sports person, then you are good to go, the picture quality is out of this world, e be like mirror

2 Likes

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by mymen(m): 4:58am On Apr 04, 2022
mactoni91:
Decent Mini Flat urgently needed around Egbeda

How much cos I'm interested please. I stays around isiba oluwo street, orelope bus stop. On which street do you have the flat?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Samcoflex75(m): 5:04am On Apr 04, 2022
Sholato242:
Congrats bro... How Much is their monthly subscription?.... I'm considering buying it sef, But tell me about their subscriptions first

The subscription is not fixed, you choose the number of channels you want, that will determine your subscription, a channel is 2 naira per day so if you want 100 channels, you choose the 100 channels on their website or app that you want and that is 200 naira per day and you can pause the subscription whenever you are traveling or maybe at night when you are not watching, that's how it works
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by nams77: 5:46am On Apr 04, 2022
Naanlong01:

Thank you bro. This is quite affordable. I just hope it doesn't go off for long periods of time and picture quality is good
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by majamajic(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2022
muriunited:
You are a wicked virus ��, person run from DSTV you are advising Him to buy go tv you are very wicked, it seems from fry pan � to fire �, my Brother you better go for TSTV, is the best. Pay as you use.

Something that is not reliable , off and on , last 5 yrs they told u they be showing EPL , after buying decoders , them disappear . I hate DSTV , but just like MTN they are the best , I can't use a glo line , unless as alternative 3rd number
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Midex88(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2022
LaconicINC:
How come nobody is able to list the channels in TSTV just like dstv

https://naijnaira.com/tstv-channels/
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by issylarry(m): 7:03am On Apr 04, 2022
mactoni91:
Decent Mini Flat urgently needed around Egbeda
Contact my friend he is an agent and the name of his company is mobi properties
And can easily get it for you
+234 806- 438 -22-10
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by symbianDON(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2022
Videour:
OK how about the graphics
mostly HD
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by CaptainFM1: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2022
360command:
guide me here..

I can't here Sir.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Pacyrus(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2022
Here is Aljazeera, HD quality motion pictures of TSTV channels; using my Strong 497s decoder as FTA.

Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Naanlong01: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2022
Themandator:

Not all channels are on 5 naira and for 3 months now they have not billed anybody

The channels on 5 naira are mostly language channels.. Igbo, yoruba and Hausa then Indian

And they reduced almost a week later to 3 three naira because more persons were activating their decoder

If you read my initial comments,you would see that your first paragraph was captioned already.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Calmthrottler(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2022
Smokeybrain:
I promised myself that I would get TSTV after an objective review by a nairalander. I have fulfilled my promise. Now am connecting my world. Good bye DSTV
Please where can I get it from in Lagos?
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by JentuPrinz(m): 7:55am On Apr 04, 2022
TSTV..hausa cable grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by Naanlong01: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2022
nams77:

Thank you bro. This is quite affordable. I just hope it doesn't go off for long periods of time and picture quality is good

You might think am a TStv marketer with the attention am giving,but far from it. I am only one of their customers that enjoys value for my money.

Tstv has improved a lot ,it doesn't give error signals frequently like before

And for the picture quality,i'll leave you to judge that yourself, because I was expecting some low quality pictures for at least half of their channels,but it turns out I was disappointed because almost all their channels are HD.

But if you are a football lover,you may still have to look for another option to watch some live matches,because that has been the complaint from their Facebook group to their whatsapp group that am on. As for me,I don't leave news on BBC,fox news,aljazeera france24,dw ,action movies on DAV mbc 123, etc,sport, like martial arts,wrestling,cycling on fightsport and the likes,gospel movies from mount zion tv to watch football,I always care less about that.
Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by oluxy(m): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2022
Smokeybrain:
I promised myself that I would get TSTV after an objective review by a nairalander. I have fulfilled my promise. Now am connecting my world. Good bye DSTV

Please you need to further update us about the channels, subscription and the picture quality.

You have taken the step, we would like to know about it all.

After installation, please update us in order for us to know and go directly to get one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

TSTV Decoder Picture / What Series Are You Watching Now? / Inside Big Brother Canada Season 8 House. (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.