Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Weargrace Hub Agent Recruitment 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Weargrace Hub Agent Recruitment 2022 (389 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weargrace Hub Agent Recruitment 2022 by WearGrace: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hello Nairaland family,

We are recruiting people with a strong passion for sales in the retail space to our Hub-Agent programme. We are working towards becoming Nigeria's number one mass market casual clothing line and eventually Sub-Saharan Africa's leading mass market clothing line. To this end, we only want to work with people of the utmost integrity.

Agents will be tasked with selling WearGrace products for as low as N2,000 to customers. Agents remit N1,500 per item sold and keep N500. On the other end, agents can sell products worth N25,000 to customers and keep N5000 per sale. There are no targets and no limits, so agents can earn as much N100,000 a month.

From our current data, three types of people are likely to excel as Hub-Agents
1. Individuals who work in organisations with a large number of employees: With minimal effort, individuals in this group can make sales and earn a lot of income as colleagues and their extended families serve as a steady customer pipeline.
2. Students: WearGrace clothing are very affordable and so we have seen that students and other price sensitive people are eager to purchase our quality, brand new clothing!
3. Experienced salespersons: We have also noticed that individuals with experience selling various classes of item tend to perform well as Agents and earn significant income from the program.

The Hub-Agent program presents the opportunity for selected participants to either earn income on the side or earn enough as a full time job, the choice is yours!

The position is highly competitive and the opportunity is open to people in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria. (Please check your email a few days after applying for feedback)

Copy and paste the link into your web browser:
https://www./listings/hub-agent-85rxnp?utm_medium=email&utm_source=transactional&utm_campaign=listing-posted
Re: Weargrace Hub Agent Recruitment 2022 by collarfreak(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
The link not displaying

WearGrace:
Hello Nairaland family,

We are recruiting people with a strong passion for sales in the retail space to our Hub-Agent programme. We are working towards becoming Nigeria's number one mass market casual clothing line and eventually Sub-Saharan Africa's leading mass market clothing line. To this end, we only want to work with people of the utmost integrity.

Agents will be tasked with selling WearGrace products for as low as N2,000 to customers. Agents remit N1,500 per item sold and keep N500. On the other end, agents can sell products worth N25,000 to customers and keep N5000 per sale. There are no targets and no limits, so agents can earn as much N100,000 a month.

From our current data, three types of people are likely to excel as Hub-Agents
1. Individuals who work in organisations with a large number of employees: With minimal effort, individuals in this group can make sales and earn a lot of income as colleagues and their extended families serve as a steady customer pipeline.
2. Students: WearGrace clothing are very affordable and so we have seen that students and other price sensitive people are eager to purchase our quality, brand new clothing!
3. Experienced salespersons: We have also noticed that individuals with experience selling various classes of item tend to perform well as Agents and earn significant income from the program.

The Hub-Agent program presents the opportunity for selected participants to either earn income on the side or earn enough as a full time job, the choice is yours!

The position is highly competitive and the opportunity is open to people in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria. (Please check your email a few days after applying for feedback)

https://www./listings/hub-agent-85rxnp?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share-button&utm_source=whatsapp
Re: Weargrace Hub Agent Recruitment 2022 by WearGrace: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
collarfreak:

The link not displaying

Copy and paste the link into your web browser
Re: Weargrace Hub Agent Recruitment 2022 by dettemanon(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
I am not an expert in retail trading, but I know a little bit about trading. I have been a trader for two years. Is there anything you can offer me?
Re: Weargrace Hub Agent Recruitment 2022 by tweasderd: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Do your retail agents have to have experience in this field, or are you training new professionals from zero? I've never done it, but I've worked in a few boutiques as a shop assistant. I also worked as a manager in a clothing store at the DOC Mercury mall. I think I have a lot of experience dealing with customers and making phone calls. I love to learn new things and always strive to achieve excellence in everything I start. I can start as a salesperson if you allow for career growth for your agents. Email me in Private Messages. I'm not a student. I am a graduate with a degree in management, so I can work full-time.

(1) (Reply)

English Tutor And Content Writer / Urgent Teaching Vacancy / Urgent Recruitment!!! Marketing Executives Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.