Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,352 members, 7,868,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine (792 Views)

Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) / U.S. Tells Ukraine It Won’t Send Long-range Missiles Because It Has Few To Spare / Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vladimir Putin ‘running out’ of missiles – because parts are made in Ukraine.

The systems that launch Russian T-72 tank missiles are manufactured in the eastern Ukrainian city of Izyum
The systems that launch Russian T-72 tank missiles are manufactured in the eastern Ukrainian city of Izyum
Vladimir Putin risks running out of viable tanks, missiles and fighter jets because the components they use are made in Ukraine, The Telegraph understands.

The engines for all Russian helicopters, ships and cruise missiles and a substantial portion of fighter jet engines and ground-to-air missile and tank components are made in Ukrainian factories, which no longer supply Mr Putin’s forces.

Russian troops are understood to be running low on arms after five weeks of conflict and the heavy shelling of many Ukrainian cities.

This week, Russia’s deputy defence minister said the country was moving into “phase two” of the conflict and would pull its forces back from Kyiv and focus on the Donbas region in the east.

Western politicians dismissed the statement as an attempt by Russian generals to save face after suffering significant losses on the battlefield, while Russian forces continue to bombard Mariupol, a southern coastal city on the Sea of Azov, which could be used as a landing point for Putin to supply his armies in the Donbas and Crimea.

The arms restocking crisis will affect the production of T-72 battle tanks, one of the main armoured vehicles of the Russian army. Systems that launch their projectiles are manufactured in Izyum, an eastern Ukrainian city that Russian forces have failed to capture.

Open-source intelligence estimates suggest that Russia has already lost 2,000 tanks and armoured vehicles during the conflict, but the true figure is thought to be higher.

Viral videos have emerged of Ukrainian farmers towing away tanks that have run out of fuel or been abandoned by Russian troops.

It is understood that Russia will also be unable to restock with Kh-55 cruise missiles, which are launched from the air and can carry nuclear warheads, because they rely on imported components.

The Kh-55 is used by Russia, China and Iran, and uses an engine manufactured in Kharkiv, senior defence sources told The Telegraph.

All Russian missiles launched from helicopters and ships use Ukrainian-manufactured engines.

Western sanctions mean Putin is also unable to buy arms from France, which has supplied hundreds of millions of pounds worth of equipment to Russia since the invasion of Crimea in 2014.

Sources said the current stock levels of the Russian military were “pretty bad”, following Mr Putin’s inability to capture Ukraine as quickly as many analysts had expected.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/vladimir-putin-running-missiles-because-155921121.html
Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by MadamVanessa(f): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
grin
Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
grin

Even me I shock like Putin (Being fuu0ck...ed by Ukraine) that you have already booked space to keep tormenting awon Putin lapdogs.
Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
And yet, it is still dropping in Ukraine like rain. Ukraine should better brace for round 2 of the invasion. Their military is going to be completely denigrated.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by alcuin(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Russia has not declared war yet.

I wonder what will happen when the Russians enter into proper war modes.

I doubt that will happen because both countries are actually brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by Horus(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oviEE5RO0yU

Russia Strikes Ukraine With Iskander-M Ballistic Missile Attack

The Russian Ministry of Defense released video footage of a Iskander-M ballistic missile launch.

The strike video from the missile attack was released on March 30 but it could have been filmed earlier and held back for OPSEC reasons.

On March 26 Russia already released drone footage of an alleged Iskander-M missile strike on a Ukrainian Buk system in the region of Kyiv.
Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
rottennaija:
And yet, it is still dropping in Ukraine like rain. Ukraine should better brace for round 2 of the invasion. Their military is going to be completely denigrated.

Kick of a dying horse(goat) is What russian is doing now, No more strenght.

Enjoy the clip of UK Starsteak Anti Air knocking down Russian Heli.
https://twitter.com/L_Team10/status/1509875064136679425?t=7L51fk_xUTzrHQWvvz54pw&s=08

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by Svlla: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

https://twitter.com/L_Team10/status/1509875064136679425?t=7L51fk_xUTzrHQWvvz54pw&s=08
grin grin grin BritishNaija no dey give Ukraine and pro west false hopes.....Russia dey run out of missiles but in the past 24hours dem carry out 54 missile strike on Ukraine mainly for Dnipropertovsk

4 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by GingerbreadMen(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
alcuin:
Russia has not declared war yet.

I wonder what will happen when the Russians enter into proper war modes.

I doubt that will happen because both countries are actually brothers.

I swear,all this talk nah play,if Russia was serious no be this thing we go dey talk.
Bloggers are just trying to lighten up the situation if you ask me. I don't wish Russia to serious in this war because this is like a war between siblings
Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by Mangekyo: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
British propaganda is the most useless, silly, and annoying of all the western propaganda.
I as a, mouthpiece of all Nigerian Youths call upon the buhari administration to curb and ban every access to these British propaganda tools.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

Lol... Time will tell. War isn't won on propaganda and when it come full circle that you have been feeding and spreading western propaganda, I'll see what you will do. Will you admit it or you will simply deactivate your account and move on with the next topic.
Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by ken6488(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
BritishNaija:

Even me I shock like Putin (Being fuu0ck...ed by Ukraine) that you have already booked space to keep tormenting awon Putin lapdogs.
While Ukraine nazis is wining on the media front

Russia troops are cleaning up the nazis position

Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by Drenimarcus(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lmao almost 60 missiles hit last night. They have changed the tune, now Russians are calling for an all out war. Movement from Belarus to Ukraine as I type.

Your people in Britain are already protesting gas prices, better go join them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by History555: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Russia has not fired up to 2000 missiles and they hve run out of missiles. Really so Russia has only 2000 plus missiles. Wat a propaganda

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by VictorUSA(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
I said it that putin is a weakling and misculated his invasion of war.
Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
BritishNaija:
Vladimir Putin ‘running out’ of missiles – because parts are made in Ukraine.

Vladimir Putin risks running out of viable tanks, missiles and fighter jets because the components they use are made in Ukraine, The Telegraph understands.

The engines for all Russian helicopters, ships and cruise missiles and a substantial portion of fighter jet engines and ground-to-air missile and tank components are made in Ukrainian factories, which no longer supply Mr Putin’s forces.

Russian troops are understood to be running low on arms after five weeks of conflict and the heavy shelling of many Ukrainian cities.

This week, Russia’s deputy defence minister said the country was moving into “phase two” of the conflict and would pull its forces back from Kyiv and focus on the Donbas region in the east.

Western politicians dismissed the statement as an attempt by Russian generals to save face after suffering significant losses on the battlefield, while Russian forces continue to bombard Mariupol, a southern coastal city on the Sea of Azov, which could be used as a landing point for Putin to supply his armies in the Donbas and Crimea.

The arms restocking crisis will affect the production of T-72 battle tanks, one of the main armoured vehicles of the Russian army. Systems that launch their projectiles are manufactured in Izyum, an eastern Ukrainian city that Russian forces have failed to capture.

Open-source intelligence estimates suggest that Russia has already lost 2,000 tanks and armoured vehicles during the conflict, but the true figure is thought to be higher.

Viral videos have emerged of Ukrainian farmers towing away tanks that have run out of fuel or been abandoned by Russian troops.

It is understood that Russia will also be unable to restock with Kh-55 cruise missiles, which are launched from the air and can carry nuclear warheads, because they rely on imported components.

The Kh-55 is used by Russia, China and Iran, and uses an engine manufactured in Kharkiv, senior defence sources told The Telegraph.

All Russian missiles launched from helicopters and ships use Ukrainian-manufactured engines.

Western sanctions mean Putin is also unable to buy arms from France, which has supplied hundreds of millions of pounds worth of equipment to Russia since the invasion of Crimea in 2014.

Sources said the current stock levels of the Russian military were “pretty bad”, following Mr Putin’s inability to capture Ukraine as quickly as many analysts had expected.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/vladimir-putin-running-missiles-because-155921121.html

Putin has captured izyum..so that won't be a problem...the funny thing is that Russia hasn't lunched upto 10,000 missiles..when they have more than 100,000 stockpiles

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by tonididdy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
grin
How do you use missiles on a country who supplied you the missles and then run out of missiles meanwhile the country that supplies the missiles is an international arms beggar
grin

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by sapientia(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Cptflint:

Putin has captured izyum..so that won't be a problem...the funny thing is that Russia hasn't lunched upto 10,000 missiles..when they have more than 100,000 stockpiles

So because he captured the city, the parts will appear?
Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by chronique(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
I don't know who is dumber between the person that wrote this nonsense article originally, and the person that created this thread. Does this even make any iota of sense to anybody reading it?

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by History555: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
chronique:
I don't know who is dumber between the person that wrote this nonsense article originally, and the person that created this thread. Does this even make any iota of sense to anybody reading it?

The article weak me, if Ukraine supplies these levels of arms to Russia, how come they hve run out of arms and are depending on donations
Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by chronique(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
History555:

The article weak me, if Ukraine supplies these levels of arms to Russia, how come they hve run out of arms and are depending on donations

Lol. Only God knows what kind of weed the writer of the article smoked.
Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
chronique:
I swear
A country which will all the USA and EU sanctions on its defence since 2014, is still the second largest exporter of weapons is suddenly running out of missiles grin
Russia missiles are one of the cheapest in the world because its build by Russia defence military not private companies.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by leofab(f): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
seunny4lif:

I swear
A country which will all the USA and EU sanctions on its defence since 2014, is still the second largest exporter of weapons is suddenly running out of missiles grin
Russia missiles are one of the cheapest in the world because its build by Russia defence military not private companies.
russia can’t manufacture every component of the tanks in their country… reason why they are threatening usa with rocket engines…
Re: Vladimir Putin ‘running Out’ Of Missiles – Because Parts Are Made In Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
leofab:
russia can’t manufacture every component of the tanks in their country… reason why they are threatening usa with rocket engines…
No country completely produces all its components.
You have to import one or two things.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Israel Is Hiring Mercenaries / South African Gets A New President / Bush Regrets War In Iraq Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.