Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) (56731 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Thandiubani(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nigerian superstar musician, Davido on Friday made history as the first Nigerian to feature in the official FIFA World Cup soundtrack.

In a video he posted on his social media page, the star was also seen hanging out with Hollywood superstar, Idris Elba who was one of the two hosts of the event that took place in Qatar.

Nigeria's Jay-Jay Okocha also took part in the draw.

Apart from featuring in the soundtrack, Davido also performed live alongside two other international musicians who were also featured in the soundtrack.

At the backstage, Davido had a chat with Elba showing that the two may have been having a good relationship before meeting in Qatar.
Nigeria missed out after failing to qualify for the World Cup, but the musician made many people proud with his inclusion in FIFA's soundtrack.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D8vcTvy64s

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Thandiubani(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nice one OBO.

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
DAVIDO to the world � cool

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Davido is praying very hard to get noticed by the organizers of Grammy awards
I’m praying that never happens

Davido is tooooo arrogant , nobody will drink water drop cup again

31 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Dankovich1: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wizkid and Burna Boy sang Ballon D'or.

FIFA invites DAVIDO to perform in the gathering of Ballon D'or makers and also join hands in making of this years most prestigious football competition (world cup) theme song.

Na who FIFA recognize be my own Ballon D'or. If una like make una talk say them don rig am give am DAVIDO like Messi while Wizkid and Burna Boy are C.Ronaldo and Lewandozki respectively.

251 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Dankovich1: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
They both were also featured in one music of recent.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by mhizace: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mokason288:

stop d hate , spread d love

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
mhizace:

stop d hate , spread d love
Nah you sabi

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by mhizace: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mokason288:

Nah you sabi
Hating on him will add no dime to ur account rather it will make you go sick

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Where is wizkid, they no invite am? We will not take it grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mokason288:

Use this bro....

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Winters23: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
grin

The original bad guy of Hollywood

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by thrillionaire(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Wow.. I'm happy with Davido's strides, it pays to be excellent and diligent in your work.
But what's this annoying banter amongst the Davido and Wizkid fanboys? Y'all don't have work abi? And if you check these are the broke jobless fans. Smh

23 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Omicron007: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
shocked

Nice one Davido.

Meanwhile, Big Wiz for the Grammy's tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
King David

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by McOluOmo: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omo Baba olowo

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

7 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by money121(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by saphiere(f): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nigerian superstar musician, Davido on Friday made history as the first Nigerian to feature in the official FIFA World Cup soundtrack.

In a video he posted on his social media page, the star was also seen hanging out with Hollywood superstar, Idris Elba who was one of the two hosts of the event that took place in Qatar.

Nigeria's Jay-Jay Okocha also took part in the draw.

Apart from featuring in the soundtrack, Davido also performed live alongside two other international musicians who were also featured in the soundtrack.

At the backstage, Davido had a chat with Elba showing that the two may have been having a good relationship before meeting in Qatar.
Nigeria missed out after failing to qualify for the World Cup, but the musician made many people proud with his inclusion in FIFA's soundtrack.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D8vcTvy64s
This boy's life always having meaning once the Chef plays a role in it.
Since Queen chef went back to him he has been breaking boundaries.

I pray God opens his eyes to know that the Chef is God's sent to him.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Saxxon(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mokason288:

You're praying for your fellow human being not to move forward in life instead of you to be bothered about your own self development.

If this isn't a clear sign of witchcraft, I don't know what is.

Little wonder why some of you live and die wretched.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tsssh!

All these struggling singers always tryna sneak in the VIP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Arelyn: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Truth be told, if there is any sector of our economy that can be used to restore some balance to our dwindling International reputation, I guess it's the Entertainment industry

We are actually doing well, Davido is getting the right international connection, Wizkid is making waves with his modified afropop and Burna boy is making hip-hop and afrobeat fusion a big thing...

We have the likes of Anthony Joshua, Isreal Adesanya, Kamoru etc all doing exploits in their own way, I guess the Government personally need to invest their own money into this sector

I don't claim to know what it takes to return Nigeria to her past glory, but I can see the potentials in these guys

11 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Olayetan(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mokason288:

Your mumu no too much like this

15 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
I am very sure davido use money to be in that fifa sound ... Iam very sure , he use money for everything but he cant buy a good voice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Idris Elba At 2022 Qatar WC Draw (Photos) by Saxxon(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
saphiere:
This boy's life always having meaning once the Chef plays a role in it.
Since Queen chef went back to him he has been breaking boundaries.

I pray God opens his eyes to know that the Chef is God's sent to him.

When will you realise that you're Gods sent to me? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Flaunts Massive Hips In A Lovely Red Gown (photo) / Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.