Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) (12049 Views)

PROFESSIONAL FLYER, LOGO, DOCUMENT EDIT. CHECK HERE / OSTmedia At Your Service! For Your GraphicDesigns... My Portfolio! / DESIGN & PRINT UR BUSINESS Card | BANNER | FLYER | BROCHURE | LOGO -CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Updating my portfolio here! grin

Its been a while since I last updated this thread, I've been busy, but hopefully I will be able to post my work more often here henceforth cool

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
A private party flyer design I did recently✨

Do you need a flyer design for your events promotion and what have you? Our WhatsApp is just a click away!

You can chat us on 7063 652991,let's wow you wink

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
A mockup for the flyer grin

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
A logo design for Flourish trees global enterprises grin

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2023
Flyer design for Luxury Car spotter

Have a blessed week Nairalanders grin

If you need Graphic Design services, don't hesitate to contact us through WhatsApp or Call 0706365 2991 wink

1 Like

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2023
Sticker label design for Bukky Gold Kitchen cheesy

Don't you feel like grabbing that ofada rice and stew just by looking at the design? That's what is called a compelling design, we create this using the right set of typography, color combinations and relatable pictures, the result of that is a design that works and looks appealing at the same time grin

Hit me up on either through call or WhatsApp ( +234706365 2991) let's work together on building your brand with designs that actually work

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2023
A project I recently worked on

Good afternoon fellas grin

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
Happy New Month Nairalanders grin

May the month be favourable for us all

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Happy birthday TYNA DON VIVA! grin

A Birthday flyer "yours faithfully" designed for a Nairalander

How is the Sunday going fam? grin

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2023
Happy new week

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Flyer design for Deeper life church angry

Do you need flyer design for upcoming events or you want e-flyers for your brand? Come in (WhatsApp: +2346365 2991) let's create a compelling flyer designs for you wink

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
Happy weekend guys and thank you for 7k portfolio views here on Nairaland angry

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2023
Compelling designs are what we create all the time! Happy New Week

Chat us up on WhatsApp (+234706365 2991) Let's create a compelling design for your brand and watch your sales grow grin

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2023
Friday party flyer design grin

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
So many wedding related designs done this month already grin

I'm glad that there are still things to be celebrated in this country grin

Want to celebrate something and you need banner/flyer designs? Don't forget to chat me up on WhatsApp 070 6365 2991, let's create something beautiful for you

PS: Both are banner designs [s][/s]

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2023
Another wedding grin Backdrop design

May happiness never cease in our households, how is the week going fam?

Don't forget to contact us for your design needs 070 6365 2991 wink

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2023
Happy Sunday guys grin

Hope you're going to church today? wink
Anyways, quick banner design for a Church done during the week

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2023
One of the numerous projects that's being in my archive for some time, that I intend posting but usually forget cry

Do you need a logo design for your brand? Come all in, let's create a logo that will be memorable and instantly recognizable, that will differentiate your brand from it's competitors by standing out

Chat me up on WhatsApp (+234 706365 2991), let's discuss on how to make your brand more professional

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Happening this Friday grin

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Business Card design for a client angry

Happy weekend fellas

Do you need Graphic design services for your brand, don't forget to chat us up on WhatsApp+234 706365 2991

Let's discuss on how to move your brand forward by using compelling designs

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
A banner and flyer design for Wunmi Anu Nla grin

May this week be fruitful for us all wink

Do you need promotional designs for your upcoming events, don't hesitate to contact us on Whatsapp (+234 706365 2991)

Let's create designs that will make your prospective clients want to link up with you grin

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pricelist design for DE SKIPP club and Lounge grin

Happy new week everyone

Come in for your professional brand designs, if you are looking to boost your sales, you will definitely need a set of compelling designs that you'd be posting weekly.

Trust me, when you consistently post this designs, you will get more enquiries about the services you offer wink

Chat me up on WhatsApp now, let's talk on how to move your brand forward (+23470 6365 2991)

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2023
One of the designs I worked on for Amariel Salon.

Compelling and professionally created designs sets your brand apart from the competition and makes your brand stand out from the rest.

One of the ways you can build trust with your prospective clients is by having great brand designs

Come to my WhatsApp using the link in my Signature, let's talk on how to move your brand forward cheesy

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
A quick house party Design grin

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2023
TGIF grin

Bring your brand flyer designs innnn! Let's amaze you with our designs and compell customers to patronize your brand using eye catchy designs

You can use the Link in my signature to connect with me smiley

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2023
Happy New Week! May this week be filled with creativity, joy, and inspiration for you

Contact me for your brand Logo and social media designs wink

The WhatsApp link below is very active, let's talk on how to increase your brand's income using online marketing

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2023
Another social media flyer design for Smartsavers.

Contact me for your brand Logo and social media designs
The WhatsApp link below is very active, let's talk on how to increase your brand's income using online marketing

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by habbee62: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Logo design is more than just aesthetics. It is a powerful tool to communicate your identity, values, and story. As a logo designer.

Digital marketing gallery is a platform that specialized in growing business. Physically or online.

Let's give you the best logo you need.

https:///n5cknj

https://www.fiverr.com/digitallogo007/design-a-logo-that-suits-your-brand-and-your-goals
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
habbee62:

Logo design is more than just aesthetics. It is a powerful tool to communicate your identity, values, and story. As a logo designer.

Digital marketing gallery is a platform that specialized in growing business. Physically or online.

Let's give you the best logo you need.

https:///n5cknj

https://www.fiverr.com/digitallogo007/design-a-logo-that-suits-your-brand-and-your-goals

And you couldn't open your own thread?

That shows a level of unprofessionalism in my own opinion.
As the topic implies, this is a thread I opened to show the designs I've created for my clients.

It will be better if you open your own thread Sir/Ma
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Your brand's social media presence is more important than ever. With millions of dollars being exchanged on social media platforms, you need to make sure your brand is part of the conversation. I can help you develop compelling designs that will drive up engagement and increase sales. Let's work together to make your brand more visible and successful! 💪

I created this brand identity for a real estate owned by a Nairalander

Bring in your design jobs, let's create magic

WhatsApp link in the signature

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2023
Your brand's social media presence is crucial in today's digital world. Billions of dollars are spent on social media platforms each year, so it's essential that your brand is involved in the conversation. With @creatifmike's help, you can create engaging designs that will boost engagement and sales. Let's collaborate to make your brand more visible and successful!

The WhatsApp link in my signature is working fine grin

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Visualize your vision with our graphic design services.
I believe that great graphic design is more than just making things look pretty. It's about using visual communication to tell a story, connect with your audience, and achieve your business goals.

I can help you with a wide range of services, including:

Branding and identity: I can help you create a strong brand identity that will set you apart from your competitors and resonate with your target audience.
Logo design: A well-designed logo is one of the most important elements of your brand identity. I can create a logo that is both unique and memorable, and that accurately reflects your brand values.
Marketing materials: I can design all of your marketing materials, from banners and flyers to social media graphics and email campaigns. We'll work with you to create a cohesive look and feel for all of your marketing materials, so that you can present a united front to your customers.
Packaging design: Your packaging is an important part of your overall branding strategy. We can design packaging that is both functional and attractive, and that will help your products stand out on the shelf.
No matter what your graphic design needs are, I can help you find the perfect solution. I will work with you closely to understand your vision and goals, and will deliver high-quality designs that meet your every expectation.

Contact me today for a free consultation!
I offer a satisfaction guarantee on all design work.
What are you waiting for? Contact me today to learn more about our graphic design services and how I can help you achieve your business goals!

The WhatsApp link in my signature is working perfectly well cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Critical Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Logo Designer For Your Startup / Celebrating 10 Kings: Alesh Akeem Meets Oba Osolu Of Irewe / 3d Challenge I - Hard Surface Modelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.