Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) (12047 Views)

PROFESSIONAL FLYER, LOGO, DOCUMENT EDIT. CHECK HERE / OSTmedia At Your Service! For Your GraphicDesigns... My Portfolio! / DESIGN & PRINT UR BUSINESS Card | BANNER | FLYER | BROCHURE | LOGO -CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Good evening

Oga Seun,what's with Nairaland saturating pictures posted on the forum?
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2023
Good morning 🌞
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2023
Flyer designs for Amariel Salon grin

How is the week going? Have a great one

PS: The WhatsApp link in my signature is working perfectly well, Incase you need Graphic design services for your brand at affordable price

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2023
Yeah smiley

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2023
Happy New Month Everyone grin grin

This month, plenty easy work for you! Plenty Blessings!!

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Happy New month from Smartsavers cheesy

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Happy Sunday wink

Hope you are having a great weekend?

This is another notification to bring in all your design gigs, let's create something functional for your brand and increase your brand's online presence using compelling designs wink

The WhatsApp link in my signature is working very fine wink

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2023
A Flyer design I did for Kems World over the weekend

Happy new week

Don't forget to contact me for your Graphic Design services at affordable prices, you can use the WhatsApp link in my signature to get in touch

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Good graphic design can help your business in a number of ways. It can help you to: * **Create a strong brand identity:** A well-designed logo and branding can help you to make a positive first impression on potential customers and to stand out from your competitors. ***Communicate your message effectively:** Graphic design can be used to create clear and concise communications that are easy for your target audience to understand.
* **|ncrease sales and leads:** Visually appealing marketing materials can help you to attract attention and generate leads and sales. ***Build trust and credibility:** A professional and polished website and marketing materials can help you to build trust and credibility with potential Customers.
If you are serious about growing your business, then investing in graphic design services is a wise decision. A good graphic designer can help you to create a visual identity that is both visually appealing and effective.

Contact me through the WhatsApp link in my signature, let's move your business forward together

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
I appreciate you all.

God bless cheesy

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2023
Finally! Nairalanders, just wanted to use this medium to say a big thank you all those that have patronised me this year and even viewed this thread.

I really appreciate the support, thanks alot.

In that note, let's do more guys, le winkt's move your brand forward together

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
End of the year sales design, really feels to be able to post my designs here once again. Thank God for life

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2023
Merry Christmas in Advance grin
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
Signage Design for Bofoye Fashion House wink

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
A quick fire design for a client smiley

I'm so glad this design served it purpose so well, it compelled so many people to go on the excursion, Sold out!

You need compelling designs for your brand and your events, Lets work together on your next project

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Christmas Nairalanders cheesy

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 2:36am On Jan 01
Happy New Yearrr!

May the year be filled with lots of success and goodnews for you
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 8:12am On Jan 06
2024, our year of excellent glory

Design done by me wink

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 8:14am On Jan 06
Chat me up using the link in my signature, let's work together on your next project
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 9:53am On Jan 07
Happy Sunday
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by emekad2: 3:31pm On Jan 07
How much for logo? I need someone to do me a logo.
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07
emekad2:
How much for logo? I need someone to do me a logo.

Chat me up boss, let's talk on WhatsApp 070 6365 2991. Happy Sunday
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 9:45am On Jan 08
Good morning and Happy new week grin

One of the flyers designs for sweetopia

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08
Available
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 9:45am On Jan 09
Good morning

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09
Worked on this for luxury carspotter, it was pretty fun working on this project

Let me work on your next project, chat me up on whatsapp 070 6365 2991

1 Share

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09
Available
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 7:29am On Jan 10
Good morning
Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 10:10am On Jan 10
Let's talk about your next design project

Re: PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) by michaellovaldo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 10
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Critical Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Logo Designer For Your Startup / Celebrating 10 Kings: Alesh Akeem Meets Oba Osolu Of Irewe / 3d Challenge I - Hard Surface Modelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.