Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

"al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence (6416 Views)

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Beware, Scammers Now Use Nigeria Police Email Address. See How I Caught Them / Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by gbconcepts: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2011
aha!
Do I hear the sound of an unmanned Drone?
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by proffmanue(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2011
If the Northerners do not put their house in order, take it or leave it. Nigeria is doomed
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by kufreabasi(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2011
seedord247:

Islam is a religion of peace not war.

Those pple learn the negative side of islamic education

What peace have they preach? List them and tell me the one you most acted upon.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by ikooko(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2011
OMG this situation is getting worst by the day. presently politicians, rich and famous people have access to security in this country.
Do you guys know that you can not enter any church in Northern Nigeria with your hand bag, while car parks are being relocated.  
I hope fire arms could be legalized in Nigeria after-all our police officers are now sleeping on duty.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by PBundles(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2011
mischi:

The UK and the us are at it again.so we are now to be HQ for Al Queda and the next thing you know they are sending "allied troops" to liberate nigerians and the world from terrorists, but only if u are deceived and dont know they are only here to set up base to get their hands on the oil in nigeria.

why do these people(uk and us) not leave countires alone and stop engineering and twisting and turning things for their own very selfish means.I think the UK and the US are the worst terrorists ever in this world,very evil governments.look at their history and you will see the trend of conquering and taking what does not belong to them all pretending to be working in the interest of the very people they are stealing from.You dont even need to look too far into history, look at what they have done in IRAQ AND sYRIA,they have started never ending illegal wars in these countires causing more harm than good.

The ordinary people are living in daily fear ,bombs going off here and there killing and maiming families in their entirety all in the  name of liberating them.why dont they go to zimbabwe or something, but how for!, no oil there,and yet they want to live in peace in their own countries, safe and sound with their heaters on on.  ,

UK and Goverment, you better stay clear of Nigeria becos this is were u will meet your WATERLOO.Nonesense!!!! and shame on GED or whatever you call urself for not being able to find the culprits and allowing these terror countries( uk and uk )to use this opportunity to invade you and steal from us or do you not want to chop your oil money or shld i say loot your oil money again?.GOD help nigeria, HE is still GOD afterall!!

The say a day without laughter is a day not lived, I cracked up reading this post grin. Help us out please. IS THERE ANY OIL IN THE NORTH LOL SMH . So let me get this str8, the UK and US will land in the North liberate them then make their way down to the SE undecided. You missed your calling, you would be a great scenario writer for any new James Bond flick. wink

What you are insisting is actually our main problem, we Nigerians just hate it when someone tells us our breath stinks. We see it as an insult, who are you to tell me, , But in all honesty, If I were an AQ head, I would set up shop so fact in the North, it would make Usain Bolts head spin. No better place on this earth to succeed. And thats the scary part.

Um also, i dont think Musa Tanko agrees with your Oil conspiracy theory. You do know him right. Just in case you dont this is what he had to say, by the way the quote is taken out of the April 2, 2010 "Nigerian I repeat Nigerian" Sunday Times. Last when I looked they also didnt have shares in the establishment:

I QUOTE:
This week Musa Tanko, a spokesman claiming to speak for Boko Haram, bolstered those fears. “Islam does not recognise international boundaries. We will carry out our operations anywhere in the world if we have the chance,” Mr Tanko said.

“The United States is the number one target for its oppression and aggression against Muslim nations, particularly in Iraq and Afghanistan, and its blind support to Israel in its killings of our Palestinian brethren.” The group draws its inspiration from the Afghan Taleban and sees Mullah Omar and Osama bin Laden as its champions, Mr Tanko was quoted as saying — “although we don’t have any contact with them yet”.

Thanks for the laugh
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by seedord247(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2011
kufreabasi:

you this calabar pple. . . . . una too like agidi

As Muslims we cannot lie about anything, especially about our religion.

if islam is religion of war as you said, how is it the fastest religion on earth
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by mischi(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2011
@PBundles

ur most welcome!!its good I was able to make u laugh this good morning.but I wonder what ur laughing at though cos it not a comedy talk.

u say there is no oil in the north, but the last I checked the north is still in nigeria.and besides they dont need to spell it out for u,read the handwritting on the wall.

what happened in Iraq, according to their so called "intelligence", Saddan had WMD and was going to use them asap and also the Al queda that committed the Sept 11 attack in the us were opreating from Iraq. liar liar pants on fire like someone said eariler.

All am saying is that the us and the Uk will lie, scheme and manipulate the stories to their own benefit just so they will have a supposed justifiable excuse to come into nigeria to help find these terrorists as they will claim but as far as am concerned they have one motive alone.

They shld take their "intellegence" somewhere else and leave us alone to sort our problems out.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Ekpoma1: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2011
They got my full support already. They should come and make Nigeria their head-quarter, since that would reduce the rate of unemployment in the land.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by honeric01(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2011
kufreabasi:

I dislike people who reason the way you do, tell me, are there no muslims in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, England, US, France, Italy, Germany e.t.c? how many war have you seen there?

Infact i don go too far, ARE THERE NO MUSLIMS IN GHANA, LIBERIA, TOGO, SOUTH AFRICA e.t.c??

I am a christian BTW, but i hate people who reason like a one way traffic.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Myself2(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2011
seedord247:

according to my lecturer he said GEJ will the worst and last president nigeria will had

With junk English like this,I pity you,your lecturer and your school
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Myself2(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2011
seedord247:

Really?

seedord247:

Those pple learn the negative side of islamic education
So you're admitting there's an aspect of Islam that advocates violence eh?then your statement that Islam is generally a religion of peace is not entirely correct
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by member479760: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2011
those northerns leader created and feeding them, egbe go gas on there had soon.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by graychuks(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
At least this threat will boost our IT, national security level which is minus 2.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by seedord247(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2011
Myself2:

Really?
So you're admitting there's an aspect of Islam that advocates violence eh?then your statement that Islam is generally a religion of peace is not entirely correct

monkey aburo baboon . . . . .

I hardly debate about religion issues.

but what am trying to let you fo-ols know is, Islam does not encourage violence neither does it support it.

or where you not on earth when someone posted this?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-703666.0.html
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Sweetnecta: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2011
nigeria needs a propaganda machine to beat back the bad teeth english liars. nigeria needs to act fast. maybe the president can take off his cool hat so that the brain that has been unused can finally conceive ideas that he can command the governance to act upon.

fighting the haraam people known as boko haram and the hordes of low lives called almajiris who have never seen a life that they do not want to waste, is good for nigeria. islam rejects evil and true muslims must fight evils of these people who are giving my religion a bad name. and if they nigeria, they can move to any country of their choice. and islam already rejects their evil; all they have to do is read the Quran to know.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by gaffer: 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
They said it before, I am not surprise that all these bombings are taking place, even to the extent of sucide bombing,
                 Boko haram is growing and waxing stronger everyday, Some unscrupulous northern leaders are the financiers of these
                 sects to make this country ungovernable. Must they rule by all means or is power their birth right?
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
seedord247:

u preach pease and practice war>>> whats d point??
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by hackney(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2011
The reason why al-qaeda has chosen nigeria is because evil flourishes unhindered in nigeria.
With a bit of money, anything is possible.

Ordinary crates of drinks and goats with bags of rice can lure maiduguri policemen into joining boko haram.
Nigeria is just a helpless hell pit.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Roland17(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
if it happens, we can all kiss Nigeria Good Night and Good Morning Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia.
Breath of fresh air indeed,
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by phreakabit(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2011
Oh well Nigeria, The end is nigh. . . . . Europe here my Family come!
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by odedele: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
sanusi is already preparing an enabling enviroment 4 them.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Amhatu(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
@mischi, well said!

UK & USA now have a credibility crisis.

Both of UK and USA use terror groups for their on aims (heavy documentation is available ) to prove it.

Welcome to NAIJA the future of a great Nation Awaits!
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
The US & UK are just looking for a way to invade Nigeria bcause of the oil.President Jonathan should take action now b4 is too late bcause things are getting more complicated day by day.GOD save and bless Nigeria.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by yeswecan(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
There is more to this Boko Haram new obsession. I am not buying the official line - "Al-Qaeda to use Nigeria as HQ by- British Intelligence. The same intelligence that told us there was WMD in Iraq . . . the way folks go with the official story is disturbing
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by jspac(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
I see some boko haram members here on nairaland.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by jspac(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2011
Oluwateru:

The US & UK are just looking for a way to invade Nigeria bcause of the oil.President Jonathan should take action now b4 is too late bcause things are getting more complicated day by day.GOD save and bless Nigeria.
its better we are robbed by foreigners than our own government, both dont care about boko haram all they care about is the oil and oil means money.believe me when i say this country has a long way to go.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by bizpreneur(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
js_pac:

REALY! U DNT MEAN IT,CULD IT B ROPERLY PUT DAT U AR PROBABLy 1 OF DEM,U betr stop ds ur DAYDREAM nd alwys b objectv in ur comnts.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by oladayo042: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
Its a free world.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by 9jaman007: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
These nuisance factor called BH is just a result of the north and thier Alimajeri rubbish. They are wasted individuals with no ambition whatsoever. The police should stop arresting those 'things' just shoot at sight. By now the Nigerian police should be good at that.
Boko Haram = no western influence or education. I hope they dont use phones,drive in cars,surf the internet, Since all these came from the western world. He that does not want to go to school should pack up his family and relocate to the desert or the forest.
I hear they are also clamouring for an islamic state as a against a democratic Nigeria. Well I think its high time public opinion is sampled (by way of a referendum) on the issue of secession. Nigeria was never meant to be one and yes no matter how bad this sounds, we are not one.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by Tyche(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2011
Seriously, a drastic action is needed against this sect. but I know their fall is at hand.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by dasa: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2011
The North is doomed oh. the more they bomb and riot, the less people visit and invest. They complain about poverty. with every bomb that goes off, one more investor avoids the region. Unlike Niger Delta where investors will never run from oil. there is nothing currently developed to hold investors irrespective of crisis.
Boko Haram is a political tool in the hands of desperate politicians and will pass too.

as for the British, when they want to take action about something, they exagerate it first in one of there intelligence reports. i dey laugh oh.
Re: "al-qaeda To Use Nigeria As Hq" - British Intelligence by sley4life(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2011
nothing we wont hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aluu 4: The Need For Justice / Oba Akiolu Of Lagos Marks 10 Year On The Throne / The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Uduaghan: Pictures Of Ongoing Project In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.