Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa (782 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa by chime4u2: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
I have an offer of Ireland and Israel with a visit/tourist visa. But my intention is to stay back and work over there. Which of the countries do i have the probability of achieving my aim.

Please your advice is needed.
Thanks
Re: Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa by Benki003(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Am Israelie but I'll advise you to go for Ireland

1 Like

Re: Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa by chime4u2: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thanks
Benki003:
Am Israelie but I'll advise you to go for Ireland
Re: Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa by tmeg: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2022
chime4u2:
I have an offer of Ireland and Israel with a visit/tourist visa. But my intention is to stay back and work over there. Which of the countries do i have the probability of achieving my aim.

Thanks
Bro please help me with the Ireland process
Thanks
Re: Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:26am On Apr 03, 2022
Ireland

chime4u2:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa by chime4u2: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
I have not started it yet, but is for business summit
tmeg:

Bro please help me with the Ireland process
Thanks
Re: Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa by Cousin9999: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
Going to any country to be an illegal is unlikely to turn out how you'd like.

And it will be even worse in racist Israel.
Re: Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa by BigDawsNet: 8:13am On Apr 04, 2022
Israel...because with refugee you can get a job that pay you comfortably... there are lot of blue-collar jobs in Israel for guys like you

Ireland, you may need some work authorization to get a job
Re: Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa by dreaonit: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2022
The type of visa to Israel will determine what to expect.
Re: Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa by chime4u2: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
Thanks
BigDawsNet:
Israel...because with refugee you can get a job that pay you comfortably... there are lot of blue-collar jobs in Israel for guys like you

Ireland, you may need some work authorization to get a job
Re: Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa by chime4u2: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
The visa is for visit/tourist
dreaonit:
The type of visa to Israel will determine what to expect.
Re: Ireland And Israel Which Of Them Is Good To Enter With Tourist/visit Visa by chime4u2: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Explored A $100,000,000 Abandoned Resort Village In Nigeria (video) / Bastille Day Parade In Paris. / South African Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.