Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election (5150 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. / Breaking: President Appoints Malam Nuhu Ribadu, Mr Peter Obi As Ministers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by fingard02k(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2010
Here are the results .
1) Njikoka Peter Obi (APGA)-5,445 (winner),Ngige (AC)-2,931,soludo (PDP)-1,816,Andy Uba (LP)-1,060,Ekwunife (PPA)-754.
2) Orumba south peter obi (APGA)winner
3) Anambra west peter obi (APGA) winner
4) Nnewi north Chris Ngige (AC) Winner
5) Awka south Peter Obi (APGA) winner
6) Dunukofia-Chris Ngige (AC) winner
7) Onitsha north-Peter Obi (APGA) winner
cool Onitsha south-Peter Obi (APGA) winner
9) Ogbaru-Peter Obi (APGA) winner
10) Anambra west-Soludo (PDP) winner
11) Anambra East-Soludo (APGA) winner
12) Oyi-Soludo (PDP) winner
13) Aguata-Peter Obi (APGA) winner
14) Idemili North-Ngige (AC) winner
15) Idemili south-Ngige (AC) winner
16) Ayamelum- Andy Uba (LP) winner
17) Nnewi south-Ukachukwu (HOPE) winner
18) Ekwusigo-Peter Obi (APGA) winner
19) Ihiala-Peter Obi (APGA) winner
20) Anaocha-Peter Obi (APGA) winner
21) Awka north-Peter Obi (APGA) winner.

Mr Peter Obi Of APGA has Won Anambra state Gubernetoral election.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5523364-146/anambra_elections_live_exit_poll_.csp

http://saharareporters.com/real-news/sr-headlines/5073-anambra-guber-live-election-results-according-to-inec.html
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by fingard02k(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2010
anambra has done the first Free and fair election in nigeria,Anambra is truely the light of the nation.This election is completlly free and fair
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2010
who told you nothing is impossible mr poster
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by bobosunny: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2010
fingard02k:

anambra has done the first Free and fair election in nigeria,Anambra is truely the light of the nation.This election is completlly free and fair

What makes the election fair? Is it because PDP did not win that the election now became free and fair?

How can you call an election were more than 50% of the registered voters could not find their names on the voters' register a fair election?

The moment they caught that APGA man with fake voters' cards some days ago, I knew they were up to something. Anyway, it doesn't end there.

Tribunal, here we come!!
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by monkeyleg: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2010
Congrats to Mr Peter Obi. This shows that we can actually challenge and defeat evil if the will is there.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by 9ja4eva: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2010
Congrats Obi.

Thank God PDP didnt win.Hope we carry on like this to 2011.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Ibime(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2010
Who knows if the election was free and fair. . . however, at least we can say the election had a modicum of fairness as results were announced live at the polling booths. . . a good step in the right direction by INEC.

Anyway, Obi has been very quiet whilst the others (Soludo, Ngige and Uba) have been making a lot of noise. Maybe APGA already had its machinery in place and didnt need to worrry about noisemaking.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by emans(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2010
am happy with the result,what happen to the pdp
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Remii(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2010
bobo_sunny:

What makes the election fair? [b]Is it because PDP did not win that the election now became free and fair?[/b]How can you call an election were more than 50% of the registered voters could not find their names on the voters' register a fair election?

The moment they caught that APGA man with fake voters' cards some days ago, I knew they were up to something. Anyway, it doesn't end there.

Tribunal, here we come!!

PDP has never won any election, they do not believe in election themselves. Even within PDP they do not elect officers and representatives, all are by godfather's selection, so kudos to Anambra people, those who can vote, voted according to their mind, all the best.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by fingard02k(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2010
@Bobo_sunny, Atleast those that voted thier vote was counted and most importantly the results and counted vote is what matter and this is the outcome,The true result. that is what we call free and fair not manipulated one
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by illusion2: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2010
bobo_sunny:

What makes the election fair? Is it because PDP did not win that the election now became free and fair?

How can you call an election were more than 50% of the registered voters could not find their names on the voters' register a fair election?

Tribunal, here we come!!
Well said. Its because Yar'Adull wasn't araound to give proper instruction to the police. The election will be struck down at the Tribunal,Goodluck will be in charge for the re-run & Soludo will be massively rigged in as per the normal trend.

PDP - POWER !

Peeeee Deeeee Peeeee  - PROGRESS !!

Peeeeeeeeeee Deeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeee - POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!!
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by blacksta(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2010
I thank My God for not allowing that thief and Economy wrecker soludo to win this election - now he should repay all the crooks who sponsored him from his pocket.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by cfagbata(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2010
This result makes me glad. Obi is a great guy and has performed far better than any other governor. Long Live my dear state and Nigeria!
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by blacksta(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2010
Let PDP go to the tribunal i am sure it will last for 3 years - let them have taste of the chaos tribunal system they created
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Remii(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2010
illusion2:

well said. Its because Yar'Adull wasn't araound to give proper instruction to the police. The election will be struck down at the Tribunal,Goodluck will be in charge for the re-run & Soludo will be massively rigged in as per the normal trend.

PDP - POWER !

Peeeee Deeeee Peeeee  - PROGRESS !!

Peeeeeeeeeee Deeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeee - POWER TO THE PEOPLE !!!

grin grin grin bros, your starting statement compared to your hailing of PDP sounds "osmoronic" are you in PDP or you are just succumbing to PDP rigging spree , lol.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by chidyke77(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2010
Am quite happy wt d result and hope to see more good works of d governor. Congrats my dear governor!
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by kshow1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2010
All People Grand Alliance Party gubernatorial candidate and incumbent governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi has been declared the winner of the governorship elections in Anambra state.

Obi won by a total of 97843 votes, followed closely by Action Congress's candidate, Chris Ngige with 60240 votes while PDP party flag bearer, Chukwuma Soludo came third with 59365 votes respectively.

Obi was declared winner of the election by the resident electoral commissioner of the state.

PETER OBI (APGA)----------------- 97,843 VOTES
CHRIS NGIGE (AC) -----------------60,240 VOTES
CHUKWUMA SOLUDO (PDP) ------59,365 VOTES

considering the total number of votes cast in favour of other contestants

ARE WE SAYING WE HAVE LESS THAN 300,000 VOTES IN ANAMBRA GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ?
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Bialegend(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2010
Remii:

grin grin grin bros, your starting statement compared to your hailing of PDP sounds "osmoronic" are you in PDP or you are just succumbing to PDP rigging spree , lol.
Ol'boy, learn to decipher humor and mockery when you see one. It's very easy.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by kobojunky(f): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2010
ARE WE SAYING WE HAVE LESS THAN 300,000 VOTES IN ANAMBRA GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ?

true. this election has been rigged for OBI.

Soludo and PDP were the winners.

Abuja will not accept this result.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by Remii(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2010
Bialegend:

Ol'boy, learn to decipher humor and mockery when you see one. It's very easy.

Ooookaaaaaaaaayyyy, the guy was just being satiric, I seeeeee, lol
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2010
Good job Soludo or Andy Uba didnt win. . . .
I fu/cks with anyone else apart from the two rogues mentioned above! grin
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
fingard02k:

You must be a celebrated fu/cktard for mentioning the highlighted above. . .
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by oderemo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2010
Nigeria’s celebrated former football star, Jay Jay Okocha, is set to mobilise Nigerian youth for the gugubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Professor Chukwuma Soludo in this weekend election in Anambra State because of Soludo’s pledge to create between 300, 000 and 500, 000 jobs if elected governor.

more like immobilise.? cool cool cool
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by RoadStar: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2010
Peter Obi wins shocked

Doesn't surprise me, a state where a moronic, imbecilic coward like Ojukwu is celebrated.

It means they are happy with the status-quo in the state.

Well they will remain a backward Igbo state for the foreseable future.

RUBBISH !
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by metalgong5(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
RoadStar:

Peter Obi wins shocked

Doesn't surprise me, a state where a moronic,[b] imbecilic coward like Ojukwu is celebrated.[/b]It means they are happy with the status-quo in the state.

Well they will remain a backward Igbo state for the foreseable future.

RUBBISH !
It is obvious that you are psychotic bastard . Infact, you deserve zero attention.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by oderemo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
Doesn't surprise me, a state where a moronic, imbecilic coward like Ojukwu is celebrated.

congrats. your first post start with name calling. i am not igbo but hiding behind a computer raining abuse on someone like ojukwu. i wonder wether you will show courage and say that to his face.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
ode remo:

congrats. your first post start with name calling. i am not igbo but hiding behind a computer raining abuse on someone like ojukwu. i wonder wether you will show courage and say that to his face.
Truth be told is Ojukwu not a coward cheesy
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by RoadStar: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
ode remo:

You see this is what I detest the most.

The fact that it is the duty of every Igbo to defend the !mbecile.

A lot of Igbo sons and daughters are working their socks off to redeem the credibility of Igbos in Nigeria.

But the guy is still alive doing more damage, stiring more ethno-centric pride the Igbos have to his own advantage like he did in 1967.

Look at how he is holding the state of Anambra to perpetual backwardness and now he has a son well crafted in the art of deceit like him.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by oderemo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2010
Truth be told is Ojukwu not a coward  

@mr crackles,
i personally do not support ojukwu for what happened during the war but calling him a coward is an insult to him, he might be misguided in decision making but coward definitely not . how many of you guys will hide behind close doors when confronted with issues that need such action.
the usual comes to mind, let pray over it.  even common armed robber terrorise your neighbourhood , you pray over it.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2010
ode remo:

@mr crackles,
i personally do not support ojukwu for what happened during the war but calling him a coward is an insult to him, he might be misguided in decision making but coward definitely not . how many of you guys will hide behind close doors when confronted with issues that need such action.
the usual comes to mind, let pray over it.  even common armed robber terrorise your neighbourhood , you pray over it.
If someone acts in a cowardly manner, then he/she deserves to be called a coward. . . . wink
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by themano: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Roadstar,

No problem, come to upper iweka and mention those words about Ojukwu and see what will happen to you in few seconds. slowpoke, son of a retard like you.
Re: Official:Mr Peter Obi Has Won the Anambra State gubernetoral Election by MrCrackles(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
themano:

@Roadstar,

No problem, come to upper iweka and mention those words about Ojukwu and see what will happen to you in few seconds. slowpoke, son of a retard like you.
My friend shut the fu/ck up and stop your empty threats. . .
Everyone is entitled to their opinions!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. / INEC Receives Petition For Recall Of Abubakar Kuk, Kano House Of Assembly Member / Three Things That Will Happen Now That Kanu Has Been Extradited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.