Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,220 members, 7,957,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? (2291 Views)

Unboxing Of A 3million Naira Alcoholic Drink (pics/video) / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / Coca-cola Plans To Launch Its First Alcoholic Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by SeaTrade(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
First of all, reason I created this thread in this section is ,as we all know,alcohol and women go together.
No disrespect meant but it's a great feeling to enjoy it in their company.
So in this thread we'll discuss the flashy lifestyle,the drinks we like,reasons why we love them and also what we don't like about them.
Bad experiences as well and nice memories if any.
It's for educative and enlightenment purposes and for fun.
Who knows,we might just decide to lunch a party from here grin
Okay guys,so let's do this.
Share your preferences and memories,this should be fun.
For me I've discovered a new friend in Teeling Irish whiskey,the single malt variant.
Had almost a bottle yesterday and didn't get any hangover whatsoever.
Woke up by 5am and executed my tasks effortlessly.
Lalasticlala, Seun...wider audience please.
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by chatinent: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Yawns.
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Bluezy13(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Since when did alcohol and women going together become an educative and enlightenment purpose

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by SeaTrade(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bluezy13:
Since when did alcohol and women going together became an educative and enlightenment purpose
People could learn from the experiences and choices of others.
Isn't that education?

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by posty56: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
I don't take alcohol, I don't want to be addicted to it, and the highest I can manage is star radler, even that one na once in while, I abstain from anything that will affect my physical/mental health.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Too many
Stout ~ so many health benefits
Alomo bitters ~ It's good for me all round
Jameson ~ well too many testimonies

But after all these I still prefer any wine white or red with high acidity ~ That crisp dry taste especially with Loud combo
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Es350: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Blck bullet. cool

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Nbotee(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Budweiser
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by illicit(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
U are playing with diabetes
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by iyedea: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vodka

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by SeaTrade(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
illicit:
U are playing with diabetes
Why do you say so?
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by SeaTrade(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nbotee:
Budweiser
One of the best lagers in town.Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by SeaTrade(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
iyedea:
Vodka
Which vodka?
Smirnoff x1,absolut ,ciroc,belvedere,NEFT or which?
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by illicit(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
SeaTrade:
Why do you say so?

Beer is sugar
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by SeaTrade(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
illicit:

Beer is sugar
I don't do much beer,brown spirits are My favourite

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Maxxim: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Budweiser for beers, Tombo Vodka too but I've been avoiding it recently cos I always wakeup to strong headache just by taking it's medium bottle o.. and when sapa holds us action bitters and origin will do.
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by SeaTrade(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maxxim:
Budweiser for beers, Tombo Vodka too but I've been avoiding it recently cos I always wakeup to strong headache just by taking it's medium bottle o.. and when sapa holds us action bitters and origin will do.
lol hangover, very common with some poorly refined spirit.
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by emmyluizzz: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
beer is star or hero
vodka is black bullets
wiskey is Powers Gold Label
rum is Clement
wine is boll

simple

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Blunttruth: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
SeaTrade:
First of all, reason I created this thread in this section is ,as we all know,alcohol and women go together.
No disrespect meant but it's a great feeling to enjoy it in their company.
So in this thread we'll discuss the flashy lifestyle,the drinks we like,reasons why we love them and also what we don't like about them.
Bad experiences as well and nice memories if any.
It's for educative and enlightenment purposes and for fun.
Who knows,we might just decide to lunch a party from here grin
Okay guys,so let's do this.
Share your preferences and memories,this should be fun.
For me I've discovered a new friend in Teeling Irish whiskey,the single malt variant.
Had almost a bottle yesterday and didn't get any hangover whatsoever.
Woke up by 5am and executed my tasks effortlessly.
Lalasticlala, Seun...wider audience please.
Smirnoff and action bitter grin
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by headbasher96(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sk with cooled palm wine coupled with a large chunk of grilled chicken

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by carl90(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Trophy for beer Pasa bitters/action or agbo for bitters. Palmwine (most prefably,overnight palmwine) All taken down with spiced meat,smoked fish or ponmo. Life na once.
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Maxxim: 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
SeaTrade:
lol hangover, very common with some poorly refined spirit.
I don't know that's the cause and I use to take that brand due to how it looks like magic moment, but normally I get hangover after taking excess of drinks of which I experience throwing up and these feverish feelings the next day.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by flames007(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
None.
i can't risk losing my alertness for a single second(except i'm sleeping, of course). I take low alcohol wine though.
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by flames007(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
None.
i can't risk losing my alertness for a single second(except i'm sleeping, of course). I take low alcohol wine though.

Yea, and palm winecheesy
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Cardealer2021(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Belaire
Camparri
Heineken tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Boogyman557: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Belaire Camparri Heineken tongue
Holly Gram cool

Bad guy..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Bullet218: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Nonexisting: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mine is palm wine and I like having it on Saturday mornings after eating okpa. I don't buy from the market. The tapper brings it directly to me without putting a single drop of water or saccharine into it.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Boogyman557: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool I know really get favorite drink Shar..

I no too de DRINK beer but wen it COMES to HOT Gin, Na to HIGH and run mad small!

E get d one way hausa people de sell and I de BUY am WELL WELL!

The name na ZUKUDIE.. I no knw weda I get d spelling WELL ooo..

I de always NACK am wit WEED.. E de go WELL.

Na d picture b dis..

WTF MAN!

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Boogyman557: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
Mine is palm wine and I like having it on Saturday mornings after eating okpa. I don't buy from the market. The tapper brings it directly to me without putting a single drop of water or saccharine into it.
Holly Gram cool

Na better THUNDER go fire U!

chai Na confirm drink be Dat ooo!

I don de Miss Port Harcourt oooo

The palm wine wey I buy Las WEEK 4 Lagos here, E no make SENTENCES at ALL..

I know TEST am b4 I BUY am bcus I de RUSH to go SMOKE WEED..

I SWEAR DOWN

IF I SEE dat MAN, I go BLAST BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I know really get favorite drink Shar..

I no too de DRINK beer but wen it COMES to HOT Gin, Na to HIGH and run mad small!

E get d one way hausa people de sell and I de BUY am WELL WELL!

The name na ZUKUDIE.. I no knw weda I get d spelling WELL ooo..

I de always NACK am wit WEED.. E de go WELL.

Na d picture b dis..

WTF MAN!
This man na now i know say u fit high anything... zukrudai shocked

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Alcoholic Drink And Why? by Cardealer2021(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Bad guy..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Mah nigga
WTF cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Food We Eat When Semester Is Coming To An End / Breakfast-plantain,egg And Pomo Sauce / Pls I Need Links GOLDEN PENNY PRODUCTS Major Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.