Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Did Yorubas Support Buhari In 2014, Hate for GEJ, Igbos or Humanity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Yorubas Support Buhari In 2014, Hate for GEJ, Igbos or Humanity? (259 Views)

Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Yorubas Support Buhari In 2014, Hate for GEJ, Igbos or Humanity? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Maybe, they never believed a disaster like this government would befall us but certainly they knew Buhari was beyond incompetence. The other reason was borne out of envy and jealousy. I could remember all the warnings, prophecies, the jingles and the sarcasms that accompanied Buhari's candidacy but my Yoruba people were bent on pushing us to precipice we are today. They pushed on the fake campaigns and sold an irremediably sick goat to us because of its loud cry. Today, together, we suffer the consequences and bury our nationals in thousands. I pray they have learnt. I now believe many people went to school but they are not educated.
Re: Why Did Yorubas Support Buhari In 2014, Hate for GEJ, Igbos or Humanity? by slimfit1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
We don't hate him we supported him before then, but we thought with his degree comes good leadership but it was a complete failure. Why do you people always hide the truth when you type? If Jeg performed well why will we want him out? Where is common sense with you people? We can't change someone that is performing well, it's not done anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Yorubas Support Buhari In 2014, Hate for GEJ, Igbos or Humanity? by Temidayo9(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Your question should be, why GEJ lost the support of SW Nigeria which may be due to his awful performance during his tenure. Meanwhile, GEJ was never removed as a president, he actually lost at the poll.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Yorubas Support Buhari In 2014, Hate for GEJ, Igbos or Humanity? by yuping(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
undecided typical, always blaming instead of stating solutions, anyway nit all that vote Bihari voted him cus of hatred, we just believe we need something different from what we have then, we needed a 2.0 of what we have but unfortunately we are having a glitch in upgrade that why need to change now again or upgrade as the case may be Broom and Umbrella should not be allowed to lead ever again if we want everlasting peace.
Re: Why Did Yorubas Support Buhari In 2014, Hate for GEJ, Igbos or Humanity? by yusufobinna1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
Did gej tell you he is Igbo at first,please we need to be realistic than just coming online to type out of emotions,GEJ performance was below par that was why majority had to vote against GEJ ,now we have another failure ,all we need to do is to go out en masse and get the vote for someone we think can perform,I don't think we should vote anyone who is not capable this time.Because we all are facing the same problem.
Re: Why Did Yorubas Support Buhari In 2014, Hate for GEJ, Igbos or Humanity? by silverlinen(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Damn..they took him out cos they didn't want PDP anymore. And that Afonja tout in Lagos created a so called savior in buhari and APC.
Re: Why Did Yorubas Support Buhari In 2014, Hate for GEJ, Igbos or Humanity? by West1side: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Have you queried why the bastard igbo Anakonda connived with Turai to prevent Ebele Jonathan from becoming the president and how Yoruba step and forced your shameless Igbo trube to concede the presidency to him now you fools want to claim you brought Ebele Jonathan to power.

How many state in Igboland revolted to have Ebele installed as president after the death of Yardua. Obviously your deluded Igbo father can't answer that question.

Even Ebele Jonathan state of Bayelsa contribute nothing to his ascending the presidency. Only the Yorubas single handedly ensure he become president even when he was in a different political party but your foolish Igbo father as nothing to say about that

Zikojukwu:
Maybe, they never believed a disaster like this government would befall us but certainly they knew Buhari was beyond incompetence. The other reason was borne out of envy and jealousy. I could remember all the warnings, prophecies, the jingles and the sarcasms that accompanied Buhari's candidacy but my Yoruba people were bent on pushing us to precipice we are today. They pushed on the fake campaigns and sold an irremediably sick goat to us because of its loud cry. Today, together, we suffer the consequences and bury our nationals in thousands. I pray they have learnt. I now believe many people went to school but they are not educated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dsgdfhsgfdhdh / OBA Vs Umo Eno: Between Insult And Appeal / No Crack In Benue Pdp...gov Ortom ...says Political Leaders Working In Harmony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.