Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Appreciation After Disbursement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appreciation After Disbursement (353 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Appreciation Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation After Disbursement by zikkyozabor(f): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please I will like to know if my action was rude or if I was wrong.
I get people who chat me up on LinkedIn to advertise their loan company. I decided to chat all of them up recently because I needed a loan.Unfortuantely,only one replied me almost immediately so I decided to go with that one.
Now,the problem started after the Disbursement. Not up to an hour I got the money,the loan agent sent me a message to show him appreciation fund the disbursement. In my mind, I said "na you go pay the loan for me abi na you borrow me the money nii" Besides,I needed this money to sort some bills. I replied him and said ok.He went further to tell me it is just for appreciation and it should be from my heart
I still replied him ok. About 4 hours or there about,he said and I quote "This is time whr u say send ur details"I went back to his statement and mentioned that he said appreciation should be from my heart.
The next day, without asking, he just sent his account details to me for appreciation.That is when I got pissed and told him he should have mentioned this from the start, and I do not have anything to give him.
He sent a voice note saying,his customers does that and if I said I won't do it,no problem and he went ahead to block me o WhatsApp.

Please house!!!! Did I get it wrong somewhere or it is a norm to always appreciate?
Re: Appreciation After Disbursement by faithfull18(f): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
Is it dash money or a loan Orisirisi.
Re: Appreciation After Disbursement by zikkyozabor(f): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
My dear,it is a loan ,that I have to pay back with interest.
Re: Appreciation After Disbursement by emmanuelbrown26: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
zikkyozabor:
My dear,it is a loan ,that I have to pay back with interest.
Wait loan that u would still pay back with interest? Hope its not loan sharks and what's d name of d loan app that employed rubbish somebody as a staff
Re: Appreciation After Disbursement by zikkyozabor(f): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
I think there is an interest for every loan. I thought maybe it is a norm,cos he had to say that is how they put food on their table.I really wanna confirm this before I report this behavior to his firm.
emmanuelbrown26:

Wait loan that u would still pay back with interest? Hope its not loan sharks and what's d name of d loan app that employed rubbish somebody as a staff
Re: Appreciation After Disbursement by Acidosis(m): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
RIP to your account in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Preparing 4 Marriage / Happy Birthday To Miracle / Do Nigerian Women Have The Right To Inherit Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.