Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Appreciation Post. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appreciation Post. (3320 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Appreciation Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
I really want to thank nairalanders for their support in starting up a business.
i started to day and it is really promising as i have made 1850 naira as at the time of posting this.a business i started today.

people were just congratulating me and praying for the business and i was just transfering the prayers to nairalanders who supported me financially and to the nairalanders who saw my post and never went against it.

i will make great use of this opportunity.i will never disappoint you.

thank you.

39 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Appreciation Post. by Yuceeluv(f): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
congrats
Re: Appreciation Post. by Mstick: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Congratulations on your new business.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yuceeluv:
congrats
thank you ma

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation Post. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
Congratulations ma'am
Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mstick:
Congratulations on your new business.
i appreciate
Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
rockstarB:
Congratulations ma'am
i appreciate
Re: Appreciation Post. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
I'm so happy for you, OP. It's nice to see a smile on your face. May God continue to bless you, amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation Post. by daddytime(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
I'm proud of you.

Keep soaring.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
daddytime:
I'm proud of you.
Keep soaring.
i am proud of nairaland.thanks
Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
aeion:
I'm so happy for you, OP. It's nice to see a smile on your face. May God continue to bless you, amen.
I thank God.
Re: Appreciation Post. by pocohantas(f): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
See correct babe na!
I am soooo proud of you. Chai! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Appreciation Post. by StubbornGENIUS: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Wow!Am very happy to always see a hardworking mum.You'll definitely become a millionaire sooner than later.keep it up ma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
pocohantas:
See correct babe na! I am soooo proud of you. Chai! kiss
God bless you
Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Wow!Am very happy to always see a hardworking mum.You'll definitely become a millionaire sooner than later.keep it up ma.
thank you
Re: Appreciation Post. by OgwuEgo: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Welldone, there is dignity in labour, I will bookmark this and check back later. Have faith and keep striving, I am also in Abuja, I will patronize you for the culture, when corona eases.

4 Likes

Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
OgwuEgo:
Welldone, there is dignity in labour, I will bookmark this and check back later. Have faith and keep striving, I am also in Abuja, I will patronize you for the culture, when corona eases.
i really appreciate.God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation Post. by walkwithgod(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
you are an amazing woman, God bless you abundantly.

I will call you next week.

Cheers !!

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
walkwithgod:
you are an amazing woman, God bless you abundantly.

I will call you next week.

Cheers !!
thanks.i will be expecting the call
Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
my pop corn business will be restarting tomorrow.watch out for updates

5 Likes

Re: Appreciation Post. by craleonic: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nice. Well done
Re: Appreciation Post. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
OgwuEgo:
look at this guy

Re: Appreciation Post. by Kemmy210(f): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Congratulations,good sales in Jesus name.amen

3 Likes

Re: Appreciation Post. by sisisioge: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nice! Well done!

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation Post. by divineuk(m): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2020
Happy for you and you will grow
Re: Appreciation Post. by bassette(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2020
God bless your hustle and by his grace all would be worth the while. Thank you for standing by your spouse and kids.
God bless!!!

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
how can God give me a business and take away my home?are my sins worst than that of others?

why is my life filled with problems.

when botrix my spouse asked for help to repair the one room we manage,the one room that serves as our toilet,bathroom,kitchen and everything.some people tagged him a scammer.

the room just collapsed now
it has finally collapsed.

my family will be sleeping in my shop until a miracle happens.
pls dont ask me for pictures i am not in the right frame of mind now.may be i will be better by tomorrow

i am getting tired of life.
Re: Appreciation Post. by Houseofglam7(f): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
bjprodint:
how can God give me a business and take away my home?are my sins worst than that of others?

when botrix my spouse asked for help to repair the one room we manage,the one room that serves as our toilet,bathroom,kitchen and everything.some people tagged him a scammer.

pls dont ask me for pictures i am not in the right frame of mind now.may be i will be better by tomorrow

Huh?
Re: Appreciation Post. by Greatsm(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hello, i just sent you 3000 naira.

You don't have to give up or question God. See it as though God want to complete your joy by making it possible to go get a better and more hygienic place to stay. Do get more to add to this little token of mine and find an affordable but clean place close to your shop to rent and you can plead with the owner to allow you pay for like three months or so. Cheers!

bjprodint:

3 Likes

Re: Appreciation Post. by Yuceeluv(f): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
you have done well...more blessings.
Greatsm:

You don't have to give up or question God. See it as though God want to complete your joy by making it possible to go get a better and more hygienic place to stay. Do get more to add to this little token of mine and find an affordable but clean place close to your shop to rent and you can plead with the owner to allow you pay for like three months or so. Cheers!

Re: Appreciation Post. by Yuceeluv(f): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
this too shall pass...for the mean time, be strong.

bjprodint:

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Post. by bjprodint(f): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Greatsm:

may GOD bless you.i got it this evening.thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Improve My Self-control Around Women? / Young Persons Living Abroad / Disturbing Video Of 9 Year Old Boy Attacking Toddlers At Daycare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.