Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections (57871 Views)

Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / Army Uncovers Plan To Use Armed Thugs During Elections In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by cornerstonee: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Lol
Do I know you?

virtually on whatsapp
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by LillyandDaisy: 1:18am On Apr 03, 2022
Please where is that Ameachi and Fayose pics
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by sameks08(m): 3:31am On Apr 03, 2022
I remember Aisha frying akara
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by AdeniyiA(m): 5:23am On Apr 03, 2022
GeneralPula:
Naija politicians understand Nigerians so well!
... That when tempted with peanut they easily fall under the weapon of poverty they(politicians) have created
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by koyyess: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2022
And guess what? 99.9% of nizoorians will fall for it.

I have never seen a set of id1otic people that fall for obvious pretence and clown gestures only to wail later and repeat the same mistake.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by Yvngex(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2022
[quote author=EzegeNdiigbo post=111593023]Op ya ai
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
True. But in the end, one of them still gets in. This country is rulled by people with self intrests. They say youths are the leaders of tomorrow, yet 80 years old man will be rulling Nigeria.
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by MrSly(m): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
God1000:
The act of subterfuge has become part of our electioneering campaign by machiavellians and desperados in Nigeria.

It is nothing but a ruse politicians use to fool people into believing that they care about their welfare and wellbeing.

We need to wise up and say no to such ridiculous behaviour of Nigerian leaders.

Don't sell your vote to the highest bidder because you will live to regret it.

You are right but the last image is highly misleading. For the records and possibly for immediate corrections. Senator Abaribe never wore that cloth during electioneering. President Buhari shamelessly made a statement that portrayed his bigotry by calling some tribes a dot in a circle. Immediately just as always the people labelled dot in a circle used it for their Gian by producing clothes with the inscription ' dot in a circle' it was then that Send. Abaribe bought and wore the clothes and proudly took a pics with it and shared it to identify with his people and to pass a very strong message to the president, a massage that was meant to draw the attention of the president to the error he had made. But a usual the president lack the capacity to understand anything. So put the fact straight.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by ufotunang: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
During election campaign our politicians are very kind, generous and humble...but after the election our politicians be bad, stingy and full of pride and ego
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
THEY KEEP FOOLING THE UNEDUCATED MINDS. FELLOWS NIGERIANS,THE INTERNET IS THERE FOR YOU TO GET EDUCATION.
STOP BEING FOOLED BY YA POLITRICKCIANS. undecided
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
cornerstonee:

virtually on whatsapp

Okay
You're part of our PTP activities?
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by MisterKennedy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
SilentQueen:
It's always their consistency for me grin most typical Nigerian politician will always do this and sadly many gullible Nigerians will still fall for it cry and the most painful part is will all suffer it together

But why is that man wearing that T-shirt captioned "The Dot nation" lipsrsealed

Hi Silentqueen.

Wow!!! I couldn't help but notice your comment... You sound so intelligent and hilarious at the same time... I actually like you... Honestly I'll be very happy if we could be friends.... Here's my number dear 08100553547, please flash me or text me or send me a dm on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by Ray07(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hahhahahha
Where's Ganduji grin
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by ice247(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Prayon:
This picture of Omisore eating two corn at the same time will forever be funny grin grin grin
this pix always makes me laugh so hard,eating two corn at the same time,he was showing how he will eat the state/federal funds once voted in power.
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by Ugosample(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
Divide the masses based on ethnic and religious grounds during election , and then reunite them in POVERTY after election

That's been the cycle
Gbam
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by cornerstonee: 12:49am On Apr 04, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:

Okay
You're part of our PTP activities?

Sure and on telegram also
Re: This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2022
cornerstonee:

Sure and on telegram also
Wow
What's your forum username?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.