Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station (20011 Views)

Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men / Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Kill them, we don't care about their identity.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by tiswell(m): 6:02am On Apr 03, 2022
West1side:
May be those if you in the East should blow up the train line in your region as well. I am sure they'll stop reeling out the names of the attackers after that like they don't in Kaduna.

Goan sleep,ya eyes are heavy sad
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by gulfer: 6:04am On Apr 03, 2022
The level of energy being invested in the security issues in the South East should also be used in the North, or why are those bandits' not being chased to their villages and houses and arrested. So much is wrong with the current government. sad angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by Ogbodobeogbodo: 6:07am On Apr 03, 2022
Next story please, tag any Igbo youth an lpob member and thereafter quietly kill them, Idiots everywhere, the Fulani terrorists rampaging every part of the country kills thousands every month without any word from the useless fearful weak police force. Must the police kill all the innocent Igbo youths? No problem, the Fulani terrorists will always pay the police back for all the atrocities they commit down south. Nonsense. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by heniford2: 6:34am On Apr 03, 2022
Lies angry as usually
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by bluecircle470: 6:37am On Apr 03, 2022
ignis:
Identities of bandits operating in the north still covered.

At least we don know the one of the foolish ipob pigs, let them go after the morons

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by Justiceleague1: 6:47am On Apr 03, 2022
NyanmiriDUNCE grin:
No story, do the needful so that other terrorists like them will have the fear of God.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by wisdom042(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2022
What is holding them from uncovering the faces of those involved in Kaduna bombing?
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by egunna(m): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2022
JooEeL:
The Fulanis are strategic and divisive, and have an uncompromising loyalty to their race. With a clearly defined mission.

EXPOSITION ON THE 10 FULANI RULES:

1. A commitment to the territorial agenda of Usman Dan Fodio (Nigeria must be conquered as their great grandfather's inheritance).

2. Belief that with Arab blood, they are superior to other African tribes. (Second-rate citizens at best, to be used as willing tools)

3. A passionate culture of revenge killings.

4. A duty to learn the language of others for infiltration. Using intermarriage and rape as conquering tools of bloodline adulteration. (Fulfulde mostly reserved for execution of policies and rarely spoken in the presence of others).

5. A culture of unity. No public criticism or breaking ranks.

6. Mastery of creative survival strategies: very tight-lipped, secretive, calculative, patient and tough-minded -- and a master of deception, also known as taqiyya.

7. Cultivating corrupt satellites and saboteurs in every ethnic nationality, while politically or militarily annihilating the true leaders. (Like they did to Awolowo, Saro Wiwa, MKO Abiola, Mailafia... and recently tried to do with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and even Prof Akintoye. As years go by, your ethnicity is filled with far more saboteurs than true leaders, further complicating your ability to break free from bondage).

8. Awareness of their own limitations. They are not very good at frontal wars. (Prefer deceit, sabotage and sudden killings in large numbers, particularly at night)

9. A well-developed medium of unhindered, effective, and mass communication. (Pay attention to their mosques and radios)

10. They are hardly remorseful and nothing deters them from conquering any lands or peoples, except the sea.

EVERY ODUDUWA AND IPOB AGITATOR READING THIS. RETWEET AND SHARE IN YOUR GROUPS. WHAT IS COMING IS SHAPING UP TO WHAT WILL LIKELY BE AN ENDLESS CONFLICT FOR THE AGES. THE CONFLICTS WILL STILL PERSIST AFTER GETTING OUR NATIONS SO DEVELOP YOUR MINDSETS TO THAT OF A MILITANT.

WE KNOW THE REASONS THEY DO THIS AND WHO THEIR MULTIPLE SPONSORS ARE, AND THEIR OBJECTIVES... BUT THAT'S A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY.

YORUBAS, IGBOS... YOU HAVE A DUTY TO RESTORE THE LOST PRESTIGE OF THE BLACK MAN. THE WORLD POWERS HAVE DELIBERATELY SET ODDS AGAINST US... AS THEY DID SINCE THE FIRST DAY THEY DISCOVERED AFRICA. WE MUST NOT LOSE.
all these gibberish on top say police identify criminals wey attack dem.are u related to any of them?y e come pain u like this?
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by reidkrugger(m): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2022
Op, u said "uncover" which makes alot of think for once that their will be names in this post. But no. Because the story don't have names. The rightest-test word should have been "lead" or "Intel". That way, we know what to expect. Pls abeg, do a better report next time biko.
I hope they catch the culprits though.

Follow and check out my page guys.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by doncollino: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2022
Zane2point4:
Give us names of those that died in the train station bombing first’

I found out there’s only accountability in south east’ the rest of the country no get data base

Thats cos up North they all bear same name, i used to think it was a coincidence but now i now its a deliberate move to escape after brutal crime. Imagine a situation where 500 thousand persons answer Musa, Abdullahi and so on how do you narrow it to the real MUsa.

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by Jalaw: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Mkpurummiri people at work
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by Benmob: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Why I like diz they are doing everything to help us remove criminal and killers in d east,why they left their own to be getting worst, I can see buhari is for east but not for d north.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by Freelance363: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2022
only Birdbrains will believe such nonsense delivery.if those names were among escapees from prison,the police are using them as scapegoats,not because they uncovered shit.
Bombers everywhere in the North,and no one has been identified.
Nonsense.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by lexy2014: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2022
oilyngbati:
Kudos to the Nigerian police and military for their good works. The Ipob bingos should be recycled and sent to Israel, where biaflaud is.

God bless president Buhari for speaking to Ipob terrorists in the language they understand.

Why hasn't he spoken to bandits in the language they understand? Or does6he speak the language?
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by jeff1993: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Suvive:
Police should also apprehend those behind the bombing of the train that led to the death of Innocent civilians
.... Shut up Anuman must u compare?? ... Are u Igbos born with fuulishness or what?
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by Omodua(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2022
oilyngbati:
Kudos to the Nigerian police and military for their good works. The Ipob bingos should be recycled and sent to Israel, where biaflaud is.

God bless president Buhari for speaking to Ipob terrorists in the language they understand.
And what do you say about Train hijack and disasters last Monday? No news yet. Hidden. But forming champions unearthing attackers of police station in IMO.
Hypocrites!
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by BJanta: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2022
Saviourk:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/imo-police-uncover-identities-of-those-who-attacked-police-station/

Stop all this foolishness and uselessness. Give us the identities of the bandits.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by Emma15678: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2022
JooEeL:
The Fulanis are strategic and divisive, and have an uncompromising loyalty to their race. With a clearly defined mission.

EXPOSITION ON THE 10 FULANI RULES:

1. A commitment to the territorial agenda of Usman Dan Fodio (Nigeria must be conquered as their great grandfather's inheritance).

2. Belief that with Arab blood, they are superior to other African tribes. (Second-rate citizens at best, to be used as willing tools)

3. A passionate culture of revenge killings.

4. A duty to learn the language of others for infiltration. Using intermarriage and rape as conquering tools of bloodline adulteration. (Fulfulde mostly reserved for execution of policies and rarely spoken in the presence of others).

5. A culture of unity. No public criticism or breaking ranks.

6. Mastery of creative survival strategies: very tight-lipped, secretive, calculative, patient and tough-minded -- and a master of deception, also known as taqiyya.

7. Cultivating corrupt satellites and saboteurs in every ethnic nationality, while politically or militarily annihilating the true leaders. (Like they did to Awolowo, Saro Wiwa, MKO Abiola, Mailafia... and recently tried to do with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and even Prof Akintoye. As years go by, your ethnicity is filled with far more saboteurs than true leaders, further complicating your ability to break free from bondage).

8. Awareness of their own limitations. They are not very good at frontal wars. (Prefer deceit, sabotage and sudden killings in large numbers, particularly at night)

9. A well-developed medium of unhindered, effective, and mass communication. (Pay attention to their mosques and radios)

10. They are hardly remorseful and nothing deters them from conquering any lands or peoples, except the sea.

EVERY ODUDUWA AND IPOB AGITATOR READING THIS. RETWEET AND SHARE IN YOUR GROUPS. WHAT IS COMING IS SHAPING UP TO WHAT WILL LIKELY BE AN ENDLESS CONFLICT FOR THE AGES. THE CONFLICTS WILL STILL PERSIST AFTER GETTING OUR NATIONS SO DEVELOP YOUR MINDSETS TO THAT OF A MILITANT.

WE KNOW THE REASONS THEY DO THIS AND WHO THEIR MULTIPLE SPONSORS ARE, AND THEIR OBJECTIVES... BUT THAT'S A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY.

YORUBAS, IGBOS... YOU HAVE A DUTY TO RESTORE THE LOST PRESTIGE OF THE BLACK MAN. THE WORLD POWERS HAVE DELIBERATELY SET ODDS AGAINST US... AS THEY DID SINCE THE FIRST DAY THEY DISCOVERED AFRICA. WE MUST NOT LOSE.
Its no longer PMB will Islamise Nigeria, it no longer PMB will hand over to ISWAP, it's now this one. Nonsense.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by Iliya1520: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
if not because they identified them, u will be seeing an ipob soldiers wailing online saying na fulabi.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by misterjosh(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
How can Nigerian police and intelligence gathering be found in the same sentence, how?!
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by JooEeL(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Emma15678:

Its no longer PMB will Islamise Nigeria, it no longer PMB will hand over to ISWAP, it's now this one. Nonsense.

So many dunces on NL, so you dont know christian women are being forcefully married off to Muslims in the north?

This one will be blind till death.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by JooEeL(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
egunna:
all these gibberish on top say police identify criminals wey attack dem.are u related to any of them?y e come pain u like this?

The message is above your IQ. Skip it.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by Emma15678: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
JooEeL:

So many dunces on NL, so you dont know christian women are being forcefully married off to Muslims in the north?

This one will be blind till death.
Who says this nonsense? Am living in the North and I wonder where you guys get this your conspiracy theories from. If there's anything like this islamisation you guys are talking about I will hear it. Infact we have many Muslim family friends and they are very friendly towards us. I wonder why are all the pit of hell lies coming from. The PMB you guys said will Islamise Nigeria is handing over about 13 months from now yet he's yet to announce a sole religion for Nigeria. Every day isla..Isla..Isla..Isla from what am seeing sef na una wan Islamise the country. Every day you are giving ideas to Muslims on how to Islamise the country. The other propaganda I heard threw me into fits of laughter. One lady was saying that Christians should not attend any conference named Nigerians we are one; that the plan of the muslims is to gather all Christians together and bomb them. I was asking myself, which venue will hold the conference? Has the conference been announced? Please lie with sense.
N.B: Don't quote me if you are IPOB, if you don't have sense.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by JooEeL(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Emma15678:

Who says this nonsense? Am living in the North and I wonder where you guys get this your conspiracy theories from. If there's anything like this islamisation you guys are talking about I will hear it. Infact we have many Muslim family friends and they are very friendly towards us. I wonder why are all the pit of hell lies coming from. The PMB you guys said will Islamise Nigeria is handing over about 13 months from now yet he's yet to announce a sole religion for Nigeria. Every day isla..Isla..Isla..Isla from what am seeing sef na una wan Islamise the country. Every day you are giving ideas to Muslims on how to Islamise the country. The other propaganda I heard threw me into fits of laughter. One lady was saying that Christians should not attend any conference named Nigerians we are one; that the plan of the muslims is to gather all Christians together and bomb them. I was asking myself, which venue will hold the conference? Has the conference been announced? Please lie with sense.
N.B: Don't quote me if you are IPOB, if you don't have sense.

O o le l'opolo laye e. So because you're living in the North, your house covers the whole north abi? No na, your house covers all the way from Kebbi to Borno, what a muntula!

Its gradually na. It wont be sudden. Just like a frog being boiled in water, it keeps regulating its temperature until its too late to jump out of its water of comfort.

So the number of churches that have been burnt in the north passes over your head right?
The number of priests and pastors killed in the north passes over your unused brain abi?
So the number of churches razed in Southern Kaduna does not filter into your wooden windows in your abode abi?

https://punchng.com/how-northern-leaders-elites-silence-encourages-forceful-abductions-child-marriage/
https://www.persecution.org/2020/05/15/seven-women-kidnapped-forcefully-married-nigeria-march-april/
https://www.facebook.com/HACFO/photos/hacfo-special-news-alertsharing-this-can-save-an-entire-christian-family-from-da/260837974516604/
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/487502-can-seeks-justice-for-pastor-murdered-in-kano.html

You have a daughter or sister. It wont be long before what is happening to other peoples' daughters will happen to yours.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by egunna(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
JooEeL:

The message is above your IQ. Skip it.
nah,only those with akpu in dere brains can type such.
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by Fourwinds: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Good news...

So what is the police waiting for? Treat in the language they'll understand.

Nonsense IPOB people.

Your stupid president has not been able to teach bandits the language they understand in the north it is prisoners who are of lesser threat you are masturbating
Re: Imo Police Uncover Identities Of Those Who Attacked Police Station by Updating9JA: 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
nony43:
Kaduna state no get police again? They should give us the names of the people that blew up rail tracks and attacked an airport

Kebbi state police command should give us the names of those that killed over 60 vigilantees plus army reinforcement. Bedtime Prayers

In the East you guys are forming muscles, in the North you guys are wet chickens.
Thanks for ridden out the criminals in the East let them keep ravaging the North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday / Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos / Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.