Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos (20008 Views)

Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) / Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Griezwoman: 3:04am On Jan 20, 2019
A 13-year-old girl is currently in severe pains after being brutalized by her boss over N10, yesterday, in Ikorodu, Lagos.

According to reports, the girl’s only offense was using Mrs Darasimi aka Aunty Yemi’s N10 to buy chewing gum at their shop in Badewa Plaza, Ebute Ikorodu.

It was gathered that Mrs Darasimi, who is notorious for brutalizing her underage maids, showed no remorse even after being threatened with arrest, as she told other shop owners that it’s none of their business.

Watch the Video;
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-unremorseful-after-nearly-killing-her-maid-over-10-naira-in-lagos/

1 Share

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by oyi1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
This 2 niggers above me have denied me of my FTC for almost 6yrs on nairaland. There is God o
Finally.. thank you mod..

7 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by manmoraskk: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Let take evil out of the people and they will be alright.
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by SkinnyNigga: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yoruba women.. They are not only dirty.. They are also heartless like their brothers...

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Tunasco4u(m): 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
OK
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by diablos: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Only poverty can make someone want to end another person's life because of N10.00 biscuit money grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
women ,the worst species on earth

9 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by ceejayMAX(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Na dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by fastseo: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
sad the kind of women that come here to shout that they must buy that property in their name their husband is a no body... Check their pocket shi shi no de.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by ayourbamie: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Animal in human skin
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Evil Woman.
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by freemanbubble: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
isokay
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by CaptainGOOD: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Kill her too
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by okomile(f): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Her neighbors should also brutalize her with razor.

Wickedness!!!!

Why take a maid if you can't care for the maid?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
i am taking notes

Where are the Feminists and Social justice warriors

Another woman brutalising a 13 years old house girl (abuse of power)

is having a 13 years old maid, not slavery and child exploitation?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Kaetoh: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
The world indeed is a terribly insane place.
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by CaptainGOOD: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Why are afonja women always wicked.
This is why I can't marry a Yoruba woman

3 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by oyichi: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
women are next to d devil, give them power and see

2 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by netsurfer01(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by ahukannakate(f): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
10 naira
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by TIGRITIS: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
Yoruba women.. They are not only dirty.. They are also heartless like their brothers...
All women are not like your mother.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Fuckdamod: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Yoruba women sha..
So razz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Na their WAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by patexcool(f): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
imagine just because of 10 naira.
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by SkinnyNigga: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
TIGRITIS:

All women are not like your mother.
sorry. But my mum is not Yoruba...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by seniormallam(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
I didn't let my wife get a maid even after she has finalized everything with d maids parent, I cancelled it immediately she told me, my wife that I know can Vex for Africa, biko to avoid story that touch, but this woman here needs mental evaluation, #10?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Dareal90s(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
u dey suck their kitten?
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Dreyl(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
What a wicked world, with wicked people.
Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by bluefilm: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
oyi1:
This 2 niggers above me have denied me of my FTC for almost 6yrs on nairaland. There is God o

But Seun's mods/antispam bot has finally done it for you.

Congrats.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Unremorseful, After Nearly Killing Her Maid Over 10 Naira In Lagos by Anthonyoluwaseun(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Evil Women everwhere.
Griezwoman:
A 13-year-old girl is currently in severe pains after being brutalized by her boss over N10, yesterday, in Ikorodu, Lagos.

According to reports, the girl’s only offense was using Mrs Darasimi aka Aunty Yemi’s N10 to buy chewing gum at their shop in Badewa Plaza, Ebute Ikorodu.

It was gathered that Mrs Darasimi, who is notorious for brutalizing her underage maids, showed no remorse even after being threatened with arrest, as she told other shop owners that it’s none of their business.

Watch the Video;
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-unremorseful-after-nearly-killing-her-maid-over-10-naira-in-lagos/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 46 Months In Prison For Scamming U.S Companies / RRS Stops 67-Year-Old Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On His Birthday / Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.