Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Please Advice Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice Me (468 Views)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me by YoungThug14: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good day beloved NairaLanders, and happy weekend. I bet y’all are doing good!
Please don’t mind my errors because I’m not good in writing and NO INSULT!!! Thanks!

I need advice from you guys concerning what has been giving me sleepless nights.

Me and my siblings are preparing for our Dad’s burial which we have fixed the date and it’s already around the corner of which everything is on my head (Not money) I don’t think I can stand it there because the first son is not in the country while I’m the second son based in Lag, I will be the one handling the whole thing in the Villa (They said) and being too shy makes it worst because I can’t withstand public

To be honest going back home for the burial is giving me sleepless nights because I don’t know how to face them over there but it’s a MUST! me and my siblings don’t know anything about home because we the kids especially the boys hardly visit home. I don’t even know my uncles dem! (my mama say I be Igbo) most especially ME MYSELF!

I don’t know if there is any role I will play on the burial day? And task? Honestly I can’t face public and this shit is really affecting me seriously, I’m always shy in the public. All thanks to our big sister (Ada nne) who has been acting like the first son, may God continue to bless her and her family. she has been the one traveling to villa to meet the elders, king and some necessary people then come back to family group and give us the feedback.

The burial is about 75 percent ready and I still haven’t chose a date to travel down, although big sis will still be traveling next week drop some stuffs and meet some necessary people. So I’m waiting for her to get back first.

I want to know what to expect on that day and after the burial how long do I need to spend more before going back to Lag? Because I’m thinking three days after the burial? PLEASE ADVISE ME!
Re: Please Advice Me by chatinent: 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Please Advice Me by Ulunne777(f): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
I hope you do correct this anomaly for the sake of your own children too.
Imakwadi nke bu isu Igbo?

On the issue at hand,they are human beings with one head like you so nothing is gonna happen.Take a deep breath and you'll be fine.

Your length of stay after is totally at your discretion but you can use the 3 days to familiarise with your kindred.

Do not give out too much information though just what is asked and don't eat outside your home!

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me by Rubbiish(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
@ YoungThug14
This kind of attitude is not healthy at all & u need to address it. How old are u? How do u intend to lead your own family when u are afraid of fellow humans like yourself? Don't u work? U really need to correct this. U should see this burial as an opportunity to meet people & improve on yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me by ikeno(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
there's no big deal in it since your ada nne has been acting the role you are suppose to play.when you get to the villa both of you can meet the elders and you ask them what role you are to play in respect to your father's burial.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me by MAGG0T(m): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
cheesy

Wash eyes with better Odeku ...or you buy Odogwu bitters take shayo, your confidence will be restored

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me by Nemesis0147(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2022
Travel with your sister...follow her around and learn from her too.
Shyness no follow because you have a big role to play that day oh...your eyes go clear that day sha.
E still Dey do you like film!
Re: Please Advice Me by emmanuelbrown26: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Thats just one problem with you guys. After eating amala, ewedu and that hydraulic soup, u all will just forget your root.
Its so shameful that an adult like u cannot even stand in d public and people like are good in simping
Re: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Thats just one problem with you guys. After eating amala, ewedu and that hydraulic soup, u all will just forget your root.
Its so shameful that an adult like u cannot even stand in d public and people like are good in simping
Lol.. The last part of your last statement is true.
People like the OP are big simps.
They always place women in a pedestal, to their own detriment.
And they almost always fall so easily to female wiles and manipulations.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ulunne777:
I hope you do correct this anomaly for the sake of your own children too.
Imakwadi nke bu isu Igbo?

On the issue at hand,they are human beings with one head like you so nothing is gonna happen.Take a deep breath and you'll be fine.

Your length of stay after is totally at your discretion but you can use the 3 days to familiarise with your kindred.

Do not give out too much information though just what is asked and don't eat outside your home!
OP remember, whatever you do, don't eat outside your home.
Maka ndu gi oo

(1) (Reply)

Why We Should Not See The Good Deeds Of Others as Wickedness / Be More Than A Sperm Donor / Land For Sale At Umueri Anambra State, Few Minutes To Anambra Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.