Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection (22915 Views)

Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) / Sheikh Gumi: Declaration Of Bandits As Terrorists Won’t Change Anything / Zimbabwean Pastor Poisons His Two Daughters To Death Before Killing Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection by pacespot(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2022
Hisbah21:
most foolish family ever

Do not be too quick to judge
Re: Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection by Obainomilano: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
A society where barbarians and blood suckers are having a field day and the government is spending more on insecurity than in creating jobs and making lively hood Better..then it is either the barbarians are the government or the government are the barbarians
Re: Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection by freshkpomo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lastmankc:
Forget about these bandits stuffs.If buhari will contest for the post of the president again,the north we still vote for him.
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg Useni1 benuejosh Azeez
Re: Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection by Jagunlabiodua: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
No I don't agree with you if the North Falls the West Stands. Amotekun will destroy them in the West. They Bandits only have a place and a home in the North. They will remain in the North. Bandits are aware of this and same with Boko Haram, these people have been in the North for over 10yrs it's their home and Base. They are already aware of this antics to takeover Nigeria using Terrorist Bandits who are Northern Militia sponsored by Northern interest.

The Formation and bill passage of the Western Nigeria Security Network is to counter the interest of Terrorist Networks like bandits and killer herdboys from the North.

The West would declare it's Independence and sovereignty from the North immediately. It's going to happen soon.

quentin06:

You don't understand what ur saying, if the North falls the country does, the insecurity has to be dealt with.
Where do you get most of your food from, how many southerners farm?

They buy flashy cars, wear fancy clothes, like to oppress their kin, they re not even united.
Think man, think.
Re: Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection by Vulcan24(m): 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Salient issues you won't see in govt report
That vast wasteland is commandeered back to the historic fulani/nomadic culture
Re: Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jagunlabiodua:
No I don't agree with you if the North Falls the West Stands. Amotekun will destroy them in the West. They Bandits only have a place and a home in the North. They will remain in the North. Bandits are aware of this and same with Boko Haram, these people have been in the North for over 10yrs it's their home and Base. They are already aware of this antics to takeover Nigeria using Terrorist Bandits who are Northern Militia sponsored by Northern interest.

The Formation and bill passage of the Western Nigeria Security Network is to counter the interest of Terrorist Networks like bandits and killer herdboys from the North.

The West would declare it's Independence and sovereignty from the North immediately. It's going to happen soon.

I hope you're right.
Re: Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection by Comedian2019: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lastmankc:
Forget about these bandits stuffs.If buhari will contest for the post of the president again,the north we still vote for him.
Northern headslammerz would vote him.
Re: Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection by holicupp(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
sam564:
when ur neigbor house is on fire, do not sitdown and laff, help in quenching thee fire before u will be next...... Am from the south too but I pray healing to the north

Northerns are more interested in leadership than the insecurities consuming them i pray dey come back to their senses before it's too late

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection by holicupp(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Damiflow:
Shit hole state
Nah those girls I Dey pity their parent don fail them because nah them vote that bastard in
cry cry

Forget about dressing decently an average northern girls does everything their southern counterpart does i experienced it live no one told me this

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection by Updating9JA: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Davidson1010:
Just remembered how a young girl of 10 years from one of the northern State approached me asking of indomie and in return, have her as I wish. Bedtime Prayers
I smiled and then replied her, I'm a CHRISTAIN,we don't do terrorism and don't take someone's daughter by force.
Re: Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection by edosignature(m): 12:08am On Apr 04, 2022
It is a sad reality
Re: Insecurity: Families Give Their Daughters To Bandits As Brides For Protection by McCormick1M: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post.

Chipotle Feedback Survey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Extorts Man Of ₦‎20k In Lagos, He Claims It's ₦‎50k / Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt / Geoffery Mgbada Stoned To Death By VIO Officers, Umahi Orders Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.