Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi (2028 Views)

FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by Akponmfet: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
SILVERLINES:
imagine this useless Calabar boy coming to speak on behalf of the good people of south south, well since you said to vote for a Fulani man is better there's no problem, you will be killed by a Fulani man "As the bible says he who uses the sword will died by the sword".

I always know some Calabar boys to be stupid and they never disappoint me at some cases. Visit Port Harcourt you will see your brothers and sisters hawking all over the street, popular brothels are filling with Calabar girls doing ashawoooo work, house girls and boys are Calabar kids who should be in school. And, you idiot are there prefer to have a Fulani man in power than your fellow brother (Igbo man) whom you share everything in common from culture to tradition and almost same in DNA. since inception of this contraption it has always been Hausa/Fulani in power, what have you and your generation benefits from them, like I stated above your people (also my people) are still in slavery despite the abundance resources.

My dear brother stop hating Igbos from afar, get closer, Igbos are nice people. Stop hearing fake rumors and conceived hatred in your heart.

Note: I am not Igbo by birth, I am typical Annang (ikot ekpene) guy and 99% of my achievements and success today are contributed by the Igbos. I have been accommodated for twelve good years, feed and trained in the University by an Igbo man, my roommate in my University days was and Igbo which we leave together till graduation and even return to leave together after NYSC before we got separate apartments, all this year's none of my family members contributed a dime, I was catered for by an Igbo man.

In you don't have anything upstairs don't think Igbo man is your problem, find your problem and deal with it. Or get closer to an Igbo man so your brain can be refurbished for you to think well. If you don't have a job bring your CV I will offer you a job, make you too follow benefit and stop hatred
Igbos are my second family cos I am getting married to an Igbo queen. I love them wholeheartedly
Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by Akponmfet: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
I am not your brother,a criminal will never be my brother.
We dine with a long spoon with Biafran criminals,keep it that way.
You can come to my state and do your petty trading but please stop robbing our people because if we catch you................
Dem take crime swear for una?

1 Like

Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by InsightsGuru: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
SlyDev:

I'm very happy to hear this, the good times is near

Just curious. Let's take out emotions from this discussion. BAT is a strong politician trying to make connections across the country. But between BAT and Osinbajo (or let's just throw in an Amechi), who do you think Buhari and the northern oligarchs will be more comfortable with to secure the APC ticket?
Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by InsightsGuru: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
I would think the north will be more comfortable with a SW politician who in their assessment is not an imposing or strong personality. Perhaps, if they can find a SS politician, they will not hesitate to throw their weight behind.
Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by heniford2: 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dapinski:

Please don't get it twisted. Igbos are emotional and sentimental. Yorubas are not.

Sentimental and emotional people always make attention-seeking and disruptive noise. Nothing more.

If you see how Yorubas are moving for BAT in far away UK with their own private cash, time and effort then you will know our people are behind BAT.

They are just doing it in their watchful and measured way without making noise, like lunatics, as other do always.

Strategizing and mobilizing will get us there not empty noise and online nuisance trolling.
relax oh! Bros nothing like that oh! I have attended obi meeting in UK,Germany, Finland,and Norway too none is talking about tinubu most of ur Yoruba's are gunning 4 obi oh! As question oh
Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by 00FFT00(m): 12:29am On Apr 03, 2022
69, and now 70 years old man.

Really?.

Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by Bastardlyrich: 1:53am On Apr 03, 2022
InsightsGuru:
Tinubu comes from a minority group - Muslims in the South and more likely will pick a Christian from the north as the running mate (another minority group), so this will be a tough ticket to sell to Nigerians sharply divided along ethnic, religious, and political divides. I do not see the ruling party gambling with that. It is a no-brainer that the duo will struggle to excite voters.

To win a presidential election in modern-day Nigeria, you have to come from a majority group - northern Muslim or southern Christian with a running mate from another majority demographic and the other end of the country. Somebody may say but MKO Abiola won. MKO is not Tinubu and 1992-Nigeria is markedly different from 2022-Nigeria.

I would expect the ruling party to give the ticket to the current vice president who I think has a good chance of beating any candidate from PDP. I am not sure if Amechi has a national appeal, maybe he does but the VP surely does. Amechi may not get as many votes from the SW as the VP will but not sure Amechi has a stronger appeal than the VP in the SE and SS...
You are a comedian to ask if ameachi and osinbajo who will win ss/se vote.
Most people from SS/se have sworn not to even vote any Yoruba and the worst is tinubu.
The man tinubu is hated in ss/se.
Here we live a different life's from yorubas,we don't worship people here we only respect if you respect yourself.
That your assertion was folish with due respect.
Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 03, 2022
heniford2:
relax oh! Bros nothing like that oh! I have attended obi meeting in UK,Germany, Finland,and Norway too none is talking about tinubu most of ur Yoruba's are gunning 4 obi oh! As question oh

Keep fooling yourself. Norway and Germany. Where mainly only Igbos go compared to the UK melting pot of all Nigerians just like USA. You guys are jokers.

Below is Tinubu's Campaign posters inside trains in London. One of the greatest city in the world.

You're here talking of Norway and Germany for Obi. What exactly can Igbos do for Obi from Norway and Germany other than their broke azzes meet up impotently in small numbers in their dingy rooms to talk emptily? Big Joke.

Per Yorubas "gunning" for Obi, I can only conclude you're delusional. Yorubas are not even thinking of the lightweight loser Obi.

Only Atiku can 'bring it' and only a Northerner can get PDP ticket so Yorubas have serious issues on their minds and not your clowns called Obi, Anyim etal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OzQBxYRfh4

Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 03, 2022
SlyDev:

I'm very happy to hear this, the good times is near

Bro, Igbos are not a people anyone should worry about per politics. They are far too immature and emotional to be politically effective let alone winners across a very diverse board.

They only know to play politics of hate, enmity and toxicity that has now relegated them to 10th class in Nigeria with no one interested in their candidacy at Party level talk less of an Igbo ever getting the chance to represent one of the two main Parties.

Yorubas initiate, Igbos imitate. Yorubas are proactive while Igbos are only capable of being reactionary.

Yorubas are pragmatically intelligent and realistic thinkers whereas Igbos are sentimental fantasists with heavily compromised decision-making. This ridculous threads bears this out.

Yorubas appreciate while Igbos hate always .

Even use this forum as a template. Begin to observe today and you will see what I am talking about based on topics Yorubas start threads about and how they discuss generally.

2 Likes

Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by TheRareGem1(f): 4:16am On Apr 03, 2022
Only if the south east people alone are voting.
Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by alen4smith(m): 5:01am On Apr 03, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Judging from the reality on ground, it is most likely that Peter Obi will be the flag bearer of PDP presidential election in the coming year 2023..many are not aware that it was ATIKU that encouraged Obi to join the race, this because ATIKU is afraid of losing the ticket due to zoning and should that happen he plan to support Obi who will accept Atiku boy as a running mate.

If APC gives her ticket to Tinubu, then it will be easier for Obi to win the election than when Amechi is fielded.

Here is the calculation......
As PDP CANDIDATE
Obi will easily win South east and south south votes
He will win 90% of Northern Christian votes
He will win majority of Northern educated Muslim votes because they will vote based on competence
He will win PDP state and non state members votes

Tinubu will AS APC CANDIDATE
Win only in south west
And category of Northerners

Amechi will AS APC CANDIDATE
Win south west due to APC presence
Will split south east and south south votes with Obi
Will win North due to party, Buhari boy and Christian influence .

This is just an opinion to ponder on not for tribal online war.
you forgot to add online because that's the only place he is popular !
Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by heniford2: 6:23am On Apr 03, 2022
Dapinski:

Keep fooling yourself. Norway and Germany. Where mainly only Igbos go compared to the UK melting pot of all Nigerians just like USA. You guys are jokers.

Below is Tinubu's Campaign posters inside trains in London. One of the greatest city in the world.

You're here talking of Norway and Germany for Obi. What exactly can Igbos do for Obi from Norway and Germany other than their broke azzes meet up impotently in small numbers in their dingy rooms to talk emptily? Big Joke.

Per Yorubas "gunning" for Obi, I can only conclude you're delusional. Yorubas are not even thinking of the lightweight loser Obi.

Only Atiku can 'bring it' and only a Northerner can get PDP ticket so Yorubas have serious issues on their minds and not your clowns called Obi, Anyim etal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OzQBxYRfh4
no worry na this month e go end grin
Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by Cajal(m): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2022
And you think the FULANI will want to entertain any Ndigbo for now
Go to the core north and see
It's quite unfortunate that it will still be THE NORTH
Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by Cajal(m): 6:47am On Apr 03, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

At the bolded, yes we will support our son if the person is credible, but if the person has a questionable character we won't support such..

I can't support a criminal because he's from my tribe..
Meanwhile stop looking towards north for support.. Any SW candidate should have a regional base and support in th South where we come from before looking up to north for support..
All southern presidents starting from Obj, Jonathan have support of majority of southerners before looking North side...

What if the north disappoint you, what if ?
Who would you hug and fall back on in the South ?
Always think front and bck
That's is not a problem
Yorubas have never supported OBJ..HELP COMES FROM THE NORTH THROUGH GOD
so if they choose not to support BAT...that can never stop him if God wills
Re: 2023:it Will Be Easier For Peter Obi To Defeat Tinubu Than Amechi by greatiyk4u(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Massiveglory:
Forget tinubu. He can only be President of Lagos or osun Nurtw. He cannot be president of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Gov. Lalong Tenders Public Apology To Catholics / Tinubu's Rally In Delta Sponsored By Omo Agege And Peter Obi's Rally In Delta(de

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.