Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. (2005 Views)

Aondoakaa Insists Tinubu Must Score 25% In FCT To Be Declared Winner / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor / Lagos4Lagos Formal Declaration For PDP Shifted To January 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Kenpaly(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Good day nairalanders,i know that some of you may shocked about this news.acording to a reliable information i recieved yestaday,the fg are planning to shift the federal capital territery to enugu state paticularly enugu ezike (igbo eze north LGA) Enugu ezike is having the goal bcs of their large landmark and also enugu state is the most peacful state in south east.dont dout me bcs development has already stated there.the fct will be there pending the total defeat of terrorism in nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Bobloco: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2022
It won't be a bad idea

Bandits have overrun Abuja, closing in on the president

5 Likes

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Mystery9(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2022
Why do some people like thinking and writing nonsense shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Kenpaly(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Mystery9:
Why do some people like thinking and writing nonsense shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wach and see, you will hear the news next week.
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Smoke55: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2022
If fct should be moved then it will be moved to states like river state or akwa ibom..

Though I'm from enugu and will like it to be here but,it's not just possible..

But fct isn't going anywhere though..

6 Likes

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by DeepThroater: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Well, Enugu was the first Abuja and by Abuja I don't mean it in any good way.

All development in the then old Eastern region was concentrated in that blighted arid place.

Things were so bad for the so-called minority tribes that they demanded to leave old eastern region . Western Cameron succeeded in 1959 but all efforts by other minority tribes to leave was thwarted by the parasitic okoros

Everything the Osus accuse the Fulani of today, they were guilty of in the old eastern region.

We can even say the template of marginalization and exploitation of the southern peoples was taken from the Okoro Zikist handbook in the first republic.

1 Like

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Bizibi(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2022
Laughable
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by DeepThroater: 8:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Kenpaly:
Wach and see, you will hear the news next week.

This is why nobody wants an Igbo man to be president

1 Like

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Mystery9:

Just IPOBians. They operate on a different 'frequency' to everyone else.
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by DeepThroater: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2022
Smoke55:
If fct should be moved then it will be moved to states like river state or akwa ibom..

Though I'm from enugu and will like it to be here but,it's not just possible..

But fct isn't going anywhere though..

We know una wella

You will never change .

How slaves think they can rule over their betters beats me.
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2022
DeepThroater:

This is why nobody wants an Igbo man to be president

Indeed. "Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin from Sudan" madness. That is the garbage you can expect from minds that are immature , hateful and unfit to lead anything or anyone.

Let alone a very complex and divided nation of over 250 ethnic groups.
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2022
DeepThroater:

We know una wella

You will never change .

How slaves think they can rule over their betters beats me.

By the way KwaraRat, you're more sensible these days. Have you changed medication? cool
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by SaiOba: 8:49am On Jul 27, 2022
This was how I heard that some APC big boys were trying to adopt GEJ as the 2023 Presidential Aspirant here 1st and it came to past, Na so some people talk say, as the terrorist don reach Nasarawa, them go soon enter Abuja, instead of the Law enforcement to synergize and work against forcefully, the terror supporters said it's FAKE news and that it's was agberos that are in Nasarawa. Now, What are we seeing today? Some, will ask some stupid question like "How did we get here?"as if they never supported this evil at the first place. This was how I also heard that Lawan would also compete for the same 2023 APC Presidential primaries and it came to past.. I also heard it here 1st that $1 would go as up to ₦700 here and like play, like play it's almost there, now someone is saying that it would be $1 to ₦1,000 as PMB promised before he leaves office and am thinking if it gonna come through and now this again, moving the FCT to Enugu. We just pray that this monsters they created doesn't consume us all.
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by DeepThroater: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2022
They did not see any where in Nigeria to shift the capital to it is in the heart of a soon to be exiled Biafra shithole

The way Osus reason ehn!

Seun, I think its high time you get an iQ test page prior to any post or thread created .

Osus are incredibly dense

1 Like

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Femifasola: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Kenpaly:
Good day nairalanders,i know that some of you may shocked about this news.acording to a reliable information i recieved yestaday,the fg are planning to shift the federal capital territery to enugu state paticularly enugu ezike (igbo eze north LGA) Enugu ezike is having the goal bcs of their large landmark and also enugu state is the most peacful state in south east.dont dout me bcs development has already stated there.the fct will be there pending the total defeat of terrorism in nigeria.
Enugu Ezike is an igala land. Even igbos don't understand their language
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Sucre6: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Femifasola:

I can confirm this, I am from Enugu state too, Igbo Eze south to be precise, but we don't understand the kind of Igbo they speak, most definitely not igbo language cheesy
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Sucre6: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Op who is your weed supplier, u need to change him Asap, this joint he supplied this time around is mixed with Canadian loud. E don knock your brain kpatakpata grin
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by DeepThroater: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2022
The idiotic mkpuri miri Osu Jew wants Nigeria to come and develop his village .

Igbo people ehn!

1 Like

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Kingnelson9: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2022
That is the right decision and a better place to situate the FCT
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by PandoraObi: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2022
Hehehehehe South East? where unknown gunmen killing Igbos are celebrated?

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Pierced(f): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2022
Sucre6:

I can confirm this, I am from Enugu state too, Igbo Eze south to be precise, but we don't understand the kind of Igbo they speak, most definitely not igbo language cheesy

Enugu ezike is an extension of nsukka.......that mean the whole of nsukka is also part of igala land.

Although I agree that the language is a little bit different.......but nsukka and Enugu ezike speak the same Igbo.
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Sucre6: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Pierced:

Enugu ezike is an extension of nsukka.......that mean the whole of nsukka is also part of igala land.

Although I agree that the language is a little bit different.......but nsukka and Enugu ezike speak the same Igbo.

Wrong, is like u didn't understand my statement, I am from Nsukka and we don't hear sh!t from their own kind of Igbo
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by AlexBells(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Femifasola:

Come to Enugu Ezike and say that let's see if your head will follow you and go back. Lol me like this na proud Ezikoba son, Nwafor forever.

3 Likes

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by AlexBells(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Sucre6:

Wrong, is like u didn't understand my statement, I am from Nsukka and we don't hear sh!t from their own kind of Igbo
You are from Which Nsukka, you are from Ogbomosho harry lol
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Sucre6: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2022
AlexBells:

You are from Which Nsukka, you are from Ogbomosho harry lol

No need arguing with you.
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by care4you: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2022
DeepThroater:

Osu faggin where have you been?

Tell your fellow Okoro osu of an OP that the only thing Enugu will be transformed to is Fulani RUGA.

Osu

E pain am

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Seakay(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2022
It's obvious OP is looking for trouble this beautiful morning. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by stevnwigw1: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2022
Noted.
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Femifasola: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2022
AlexBells:

Come to Enugu Ezike and say that let's see if your head will follow you and go back. Lol me like this na proud Ezikoba son, Nwafor forever.
Truth is bitter
Re: Fct To Be Shifted To Enugu State Bcs Of Terro Attacks. by Femifasola: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Sucre6:

But when you say it they will think you're hating. I know that Enugu Ezike and uzo-uwani very well. Those guys are igala that's why they just want to be noticed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behold The Result Sheet Of The February 2023 Presidential Election.. / Peter Obi Welcomes Psquare To Port Hacourt(photos) / What Is Good For Bubu, Also Good For Bulaba…. See reactions (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.