Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country (1727 Views)

Bulkachuwa Blunder: 11 Critical Questions Nigerians Are Asking / Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President' / South Africans Are Always asking If Nigerians Are Arabs Or African? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by Idiko1: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
zhike:

South Africans must continue to chase illegal foreigners so that they can go back and build their countries

I guess when you wrote "South Africa will continue to look after all African countries" you are completely oblivious of the denotation. The dumbass South Africans cannot continue to chase away other Africans from Republic of South Africa and still have the effrontery to vomit the rubbish such as "South Africa will continue to look after all African countries". What an idiotic stream of thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by xelly: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
zhike:

This narrative that Nigeria helped South Africans is only known by Nigerians.
Before you talk about South African statistics, show me Nigerian stats first

We have Non. Pay attention to how we elect idiots into office and tell me how we can fix our problems. In this century, our legislators are still debating on open grazing and you expect such people to know the value of statistics?

It is because of illiterate leaders that you have a lot of Nigerians in SA.

We don't read meaning into the happenings in Nigeria so as to remain sane.

Aren't you surprised that young boys engage our military on gun dual after they attacked train, killed so many and kidnap many as well and the military is happy that they retracted?

It is insanity thinking about what is happening in Nigeria.
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by zhike: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Why most of the roads are not paved in Nigeria?
Why hospitals are n decay in Nigeria?
Why schools are in bad conditions in Nigeria?
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by zhike: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Idiko1:

I guess when you wrote "South Africa will continue to look after all African countries" you are completely oblivious of the denotation. The dumbass South Africans cannot continue to chase away other Africans from Republic of South Africa and still have the effrontery to vomit the rubbish such as "South Africa will continue to look after all African countries". What an idiotic stream of thought.

South AfricaNs wants To look after other Africans While they are in their countries not South Africa.

Do you take every one you help to your house?
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by zhike: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
xelly:

We have Non. Pay attention to how we elect idiots into office and tell me how we can fix our problems. In this century, our legislators are still debating on open grazing and you expect such people to know the value of statistics.

Lol, thanks for been honest
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by zhike: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2022
xelly:

We have Non. Pay attention to how we elect idiots into office and tell me how we can fix our problems. In this century, our legislators are still debating on open grazing and you expect such people to know the value of statistics?

It is because of illiterate leaders that you have a lot of Nigerians in SA.

We don't read meaning into the happenings in Nigeria so as to remain sane.

Aren't you surprised that young boys engage our military on gun dual after they attacked train, killed so many and kidnap many as well and the military is happy that they retracted?

It is insanity thinking about what is happening in Nigeria.

Thanks a lot for been honest, I wish many Nigerians can think like you.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by Freestainworld(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
zhike:

A big difference, South Africans will never kill South African.

Unlike Nigerians who kill each other like animals
you lie bro, they kill each other, you don't know those people, they are too frustrated due to their lack of hustling spirit.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by zombieTRACKER: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Zooposki:
They should mind their business.

our business is to sleep while Buhari buries the country
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by zhike: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
zombieTRACKER:

our business is to sleep while Buhari buries the country
Good response
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by temptnow: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
zhike:

No, it is south African’s responsibility to look after all African countries

Which of the South Africans, the Whites or the Blacks?
Cos the Black South Africans are useless and can never ask such questions

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by zhike: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Freestainworld:
you lie bro, they kill each other, you don't know those people, they are too frustrated due to their lack of hustling spirit.

You are incorrect sir, do your research
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by zhike: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
temptnow:

Which of the South Africans, the Whites or the Blacks?
Cos the Black South Africans are useless and can never ask such questions

Nigerians are so obsessed with white people.

For your information blacks are rich than whites in South Africa.
Most of the street kids in Pretoria are white than black
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by flokii: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Muslims are always out for total domination, reason the Northern christians have been rendered completely useless politically.

Ideally, a Christian should take over in 2023 but if Tinubu is to become president, then he has to choose Christian running mate. I won't support any muslim-muslim arrangement and I'm sure most of our folks won't either with all what we have seen in the last couple of years.
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by zhike: 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
flokii:
Muslims are always out for total domination, reason the Northern christians have been rendered completely useless politically.

Ideally, a Christian should take over in 2023 but if Tinubu is to become president, then he has to choose Christian running mate. I won't support any muslim-muslim arrangement and I'm sure most of our folks won't either with all what we have seen in the last couple of years.
Thanks for the good info
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by 1860ixt: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

So when are you chasing your slave masters and colonial masters that you practically worship in your own country because they are white and you feel inferior
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by 1860ixt: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

It's ridiculous comparing statistics with black SouthAfricans who not until 1990s reside in slums and ghetto part of their own country while the whites stays at highbrow neighbourhood

What exactly has Black SouthAfricans developed on their own... If not poluting Africa with HIV AIDS
[/s]
is that why you raped your nephew
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by limeta(f): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Just say to them we are cowards
Tell them we are conquered people
Conquered by a minority foreign fulani tribe

Don't be ashame tell them the truth
Re: South Africans Are Asking If Nigeria Is An Islmic Country by zhike: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
limeta:
Just say to them we are cowards
Tell them we are conquered people
Conquered by a minority foreign fulani tribe

Don't be ashame tell them the truth

Thanks for the honest truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Election Result: PDP Continues To Lead / Breaking: Yoruba And Igbo Youths Reaching Agreement / 2023: Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti Blesses Tinubu, Counters Obi’s Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.