Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

My 22 Days Countdown To Withdraw - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My 22 Days Countdown To Withdraw (1198 Views)

2019 Election: Foreign Investors Withdraw N435.41bn From Stock Market / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? / Bitcoin: How Long Does It Take To Withdraw Luno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 22 Days Countdown To Withdraw by Babyspice90(f): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
So I joined this platform
COTP (Cryptos OTC Trading Platform) is a blockchain OTC and cryptocurrency exchange Platform registered in the United States as a Money Services Business(MSB) with FinCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network) and compliant with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act.

So how do we make money by selling USDT on COTP Exchange ?

This is how it works:
COTP has an Artificial Intelligence (AI) system which scans the international markets to identify USDT buyers on Cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Okex whose bid price for USDT is higher. COTP then sells your USDT to these buyers at a higher price and buys back the USDT at a lower/standard price and sends your capital and proportion of your profit back to you after 2hrs.

You gain 2.7% - 3% daily
By trading daily

Honestly it's a bit tidious but the daily earning is worth it.

I will be updating my progress as often as I can. For those interested you can join me. Or wait for my wait for my first Withdrawal.

Re: My 22 Days Countdown To Withdraw by Obascoetubi: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Babyspice90:
So I joined this platform
COTP (Cryptos OTC Trading Platform) is a blockchain OTC and cryptocurrency exchange Platform registered in the United States as a Money Services Business(MSB) with FinCEN (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network) and compliant with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act.

So how do we make money by selling USDT on COTP Exchange ?

This is how it works:
COTP has an Artificial Intelligence (AI) system which scans the international markets to identify USDT buyers on Cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Okex whose bid price for USDT is higher. COTP then sells your USDT to these buyers at a higher price and buys back the USDT at a lower/standard price and sends your capital and proportion of your profit back to you after 2hrs.

You gain 2.7% - 3% daily
By trading daily

Honestly it's a bit tidious but the daily earning is worth it.

I will be updating my progress as often as I can. For those interested you can join me. Or wait for my wait for my first Withdrawal.

u go cry later or na u get the scam site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 22 Days Countdown To Withdraw by Babyspice90(f): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Started with $1200 on 8th April I just withdrew 2200. No referral! Reach me on faithmedia4real@gmail.com if interested

Re: My 22 Days Countdown To Withdraw by smeag0l(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
This is a ponzi
Re: My 22 Days Countdown To Withdraw by Thebwoy: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
SCAM ALERT.
Re: My 22 Days Countdown To Withdraw by Fearyourcreator: 2:28pm On May 04, 2022
Obascoetubi:
So you never cry before or pained because of money b4... Bros only greedy and gullible cry over this... Nothing is credible until it keeps working ... Even nokia crash.... Any opportunity just come with what you can afford to lose ... Dont borrow or use your last money... Even Facebook will crash when time comes .... You can see Yahoo today ... Nothing last forever
Re: My 22 Days Countdown To Withdraw by Fearyourcreator: 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
Obascoetubi:
So you never cry before or pained because of money b4... Bros only greedy and gullible cry over this... Nothing is credible until it keeps working ... Even nokia crash.... Any opportunity just come with what you can afford to lose ... Dont borrow or use your last money... Even Facebook will crash when time comes .... You can see Yahoo today ... Nothing last forever .... Humans crash too... No be today... Opportunity is not for the fear fear

(1) (Reply)

Got Spring Bank Shares? / How Much Does It Cost To Start Your Own ISP? / What Rate Is Treasury Bill Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.