Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister (29125 Views)

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) / Annie Idibia & Her Brother, Wisdom Macaulay Go Partying And Drinking / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by LyfeJennings(m): 12:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Stupid man
How much make she pay U for all the work U did
Max 200k
A lot more would do it for 50k
U go blow the 200k in a month and back to ground zero seeking help again
Weyrey wa Lori e
If I be ur family member
ma na gbogbo Ori Iya e Yi
E-diot of a somebody
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Twisted family, damn shame... Wisdom why look so small, you should straighten yourself bro. Take care of your body, mind and soul.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by integrity16(m): 2:07am On Apr 03, 2022
He was probably on drugs when he made those statements. He can now see clearly so I hope his sister finds it in her heart to forgive him .
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by AntiMen: 3:08am On Apr 03, 2022
Ummmm
Nigerians have spoken, who am I to have a different opinion about the issue...

I wish you well, anyways if you're seeing this message, kindly send me your account number in my d.m
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Judd007: 3:51am On Apr 03, 2022
Wisdom you still no wan wise up abi?
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Spherical77(m): 4:43am On Apr 03, 2022
AntiMen:
Ummmm

I wish you well, anyways if you're seeing this message, kindly send me your account number in my d.m
Are you CBN governor that you are demanding to credit people's account?
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Iamaboonasir(m): 5:20am On Apr 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggarz everywhere
Pussy ass elder brother saying shit publicly about his own blood and flesh

Oh sorry...
Flesh and blood
Weed...
let me just dragg my last tie ...atleast this one is enough for the night before my brain start confusing words and phrase

Épa dórmó.....werr u hide all this while?
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by akevic: 5:29am On Apr 03, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Ara21(f): 5:47am On Apr 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Oh sorry...
Flesh and blood
Weed...
let me just dragg my last tie ...atleast this one is enough for the night before my brain start confusing words and phrase

Long time, good to hear from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by AntiMen: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Spherical77:
Are you CBN governor that you are demanding to credit people's account?

No I'm not, just a financial gestures towards the poor man.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Ewedegubbler: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2022
Owu no be your mate..

this guy should just collab with blackface and release a track named 'Owuite can damage your brains....
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Spherical77(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2022
AntiMen:

No I'm not, just a financial gestures towards the poor man.
Interesting!
Do you mind extending your financial gestures towards me?
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Kazeem47(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Hunger don wire am , naa once e Loyal back

See e goat mouth like who de smoke Bournvita undecided
bad mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Kazeem47(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Oh sorry...
Flesh and blood
Weed...
damnnn niggar,did you go on relegation from NL?hope all is right with you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by techWriter3: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2022
malnutrition donald cord dewan , amy once e Loyal back know e sheep throat like who de fumes Bournvita
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by PaschalWooden(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Emmyarase: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2022
AntiMen:
Ummmm

I tried to message you in your DM but was unable to do it,2116156653
Zenith bank
Emmanuel
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by wizzy106: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2022
U be mumu man
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Emmyarase: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2022
AntiMen:
Ummmm

I tried to DM you but i was unable to do it,2116156653
Zenith bank
Emmanuel
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by AseleAsele18(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2022
Blood , they say , is thicker than water.
Your sister is your sister regardless.
Quarrel will come, but how we attack it is very important.
I am sure you will be fine. Just be yourselve and take a bold step.
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Chiefecho(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2022
OmoNla99:

That guy was on drugs when he was making that video, It was all over him. He thought he could use that to harass her sister into submission but it backfired real good. I pray not to have such an entitled siblings.

They are many of them that always feel so entitled just because u are prosperous

But his case was hard to hide because he was on drugs
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Dizzytee: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2022
RichDad1:
The Idibias will be a fool if they accept this junky’s apology.

thank GOD you are not the idibias family.
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Kamalex2: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Madam please forgive your brother oo, Hunger don kill this man

Astagafrullahi
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Ikeczar(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Kaytixy: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Oh sorry...
Flesh and blood
Weed...
welcome back baba. I don miss you too. Why you behave like dis na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by cvinbaski(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Oh sorry...
Flesh and blood
Weed...
Comrade... Is this you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by OLRAYS(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Emmyarase:

I tried to message you in your DM but was unable to do it,2116156653
Zenith bank
Emmanuel
na u be wisdom? undecided
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Regie2bless: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
festacman:
This young man, Wisdom Macaulay, is a victim 'Big Sis Comfort Zone Sydrome' . I know someone who made this same mistake.

The syndrome occurs when a sister who married a RICH but BUSY man adopts one her brothers as a favourite who becomes her confidante, keeps her company and runs errands. In return, the brother lives in-residence, gets generous handouts, good clothings, gets free food and drinks, drive free cars and generally enjoy FALSE comfort instead of hustling to maker his own money.

As time goes on, the sister's children grow, her husband slows down, rendering the favorite brother REDUNDANT. Then all of a sudden it will dawn him that he has been living his life for his sister and he has no savings, investment or property like his mates.

The foregoing, in brief, is likely to be what happened to Wisdom Macaulay. Obviously, he has a LAIDBACK mindset. He needs help to avoid him either committing suicide or harming his sister Annie.

Truth be said, there are SMART favourite brothers who would maximally and ruthlessly exploit 'Big Sis Comfort Zone' to build up savings, acquire certifications, acquire property and even start business.
20000% correct, he fails to take advantage of times tuface was on top of his career, now tuface hardly go on tours, shows so where he sister wan see money give am
Re: Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister by Aaay: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jobless lazy thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight / Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married / Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.